• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I don't think the Devastation calc here is correct. It seems the calc acts as if the explosion happened directlt on Earth's surface.

They were on the upper atmosphere or something like that. The perspective should drastically reduce the size of the blast.

The purple glowing things are supposed to be Insecticons, using those as size measurement would give a more accurate calc. OP and Megatron are supposed to be in the purple Insecticon circle, so they were quite far away from the explosion anyway.

OPs best feat in this game, AFAIK, is tanking reentry and destroying some machinery (I think they destroy them completely, but that might just be for gameplay purposes). Insecticon bodies also tanked reentry seemingly unharmed.

Though I don't really understand how Carioca got small town level by doing what he did. Wouldn't it be more like city level or even country based on the method he used? I would have thought that would have been much more.

@Emirp sumitpo

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a weird story.

In that world;

There are two movie Optimuses.

At least one G1 Optimus.

Some of the events of the cartoon seemingly happened.

And the movies's events exist as movies.
And the best part about it is the fact that since it takes place in 2014 a year that doesnt have anything in the Japanese G1 continuity that means Sakamoto has the potential to make it canon

he probably won’t but he could

Just curious but can someone show me the scans that put the idw verse at continental to multi contintal. I know it’s been calced but it dosen’t exactly so all the scans to said feat

8XNmQP66PSSTQpj7Bs9nis5EJzHyCOEWx63RP77GvCxQqfxR0img-ITX5mFEEi7Pcw-faXy3VG6C=s0

Transformers: Monstrosity issue 5. I think it's a pretty ok series overall, much better than it's predecessor, autocracy, which was kinda bad.

Also goddamn, I should really learn how to calc because no one has done that rid 2001 feats yet smh

Transformers: Monstrosity issue 5. I think it's a pretty ok series overall, much better than it's predecessor, autocracy, which was kinda bad.

Also goddamn, I should really learn how to calc because no one has done that rid 2001 feats yet smh
Speaking of feats the profiles seem to be missing the zeta prime and titan explosion feats

Well sometimes the buildings are drawn as that huge and that was discussed in another thread I think that I can't remember

They're not that notable, so they were left out
Why were they not notable? Zeta outright no selled a city lvl explosion that killed some omega guardians and the titan explosion some notable autobots kinda just shrugged it off point blank while the shockwave did a number on the city and starcscream out ran said explosion point blank

That's something that can be ignored tbh, as size tends to heavily fluctuate when it comes to buildings and especially metroplex. While his actual size says he's 2 miles iirc, sometimes he's depicted as larger or smaller, he does have size manipulation iirc but I dunno

That's something that can be ignored tbh, as size tends to heavily fluctuate when it comes to buildings and especially metroplex. While his actual size says he's 2 miles iirc, sometimes he's depicted as larger or smaller, he does have size manipulation iirc but I dunno
Well, this mini still treated Titans to be of comparable size to builsings.

And Titans weren't that big in comparison to characters like OP in this specific mini.

I mean, this being a continent level feat is based purely on art scale, so art should matter.

It's a High 6-A feat, and the shot from space is how the art is showing how large the explosion is, and how much of an impact it has on Cybertron. So yeah, art kinda matters in this context

They are dwarfed, but the crater size would still condradict the size in panel 1 where the crater is visible from space unless those are really big buildings (like, country sized) and the buildingsbin this mini was like Titan robot mode sized IIRC.
Ya but didn’t they do a super close up to the crater though?

Actually, I think the first panel is meant to show how large the explosion is and the second was is the aftermath of the explosion and show destructive it is, that it made a huge hole in the planet. I could be wrong tbh so don't take my word for it

It's a High 6-A feat, and the shot from space is how the art is showing how large the explosion is, and how much of an impact it has on Cybertron. So yeah, art kinda matters in this context
The dialogue says the explosion obliterated thousands in the surrounding area, which is pretty low for an explosion of that magnitude. Unless IDW Cybertron is supposed to be pretty scarcely populated. It can still have a large impact on society without it being multi-continental.

The dialogue says the explosion obliterated thousands in the surrounding area, which is pretty low for an explosion of that magnitude. Unless IDW Cybertron is supposed to be pretty scarcely populated. It can still have a large impact on society without it being multi-continental.
Not exactly, by that point, several people have started to leave during that, so it makes sense for the reduced population, and I don't think that much people live near the torraxis mega refinery as it's men at to be a factory or workplace of sorts, so I doubt many live there, so it's likely referring to workers or innocent bystanders

Not exactly, by that point, several people have started to leave during that, so it makes sense for the reduced population, and I don't think that much people live near the torraxis mega refinery as it's men at to be a factory or workplace of sorts, so I doubt many live there, so it's likely referring to workers or innocent bystanders
But shouldn't people not living near not matter at an explosion of this magnitude? And there did appear to be many buildings somewhat near the refinery.

Where was people leaving before the explosion said?

This image also seems to condradict the crater size (panel 3)

But shouldn't people not living near not matter at an explosion of this magnitude? And there did appear to be many buildings somewhat near the refinery.

Where was people leaving before the explosion said?

This image also seems to condradict the crater size (panel 3)
Not really, the explosion wasn't a perfect circle. As well as during the events of monstrosity, Dai Atlas had already planned to leave the planet. Some have already agreed with him.

Not really, the explosion wasn't a perfect circle. As well as during the events of monstrosity, Dai Atlas had already planned to leave the planet. Some have already agreed with him.
It still largely resembles a circle even if not a perfect one in all the pictures. In the scan posted a few posts before as well.

Fair enough.

Not exactly, the circle of light left after the explosion, which is the biggest group, but is mentioned that some smaller groups left due to wanting to avoid war.

Not exactly, the circle of light left after the explosion, which is the biggest group, but is mentioned that some smaller groups left due to wanting to avoid war.
I don't remember that and I couldn't find it when I rechecked it, but I'l take your word for it (I am probably missing something).

It's really good! I haven't been this excited for a TF comic in a long time. And the plot is really nice and doesn't feel like a cash grab like I thought it would, your thoughts on it?

Back