• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcee vs Flashy Flash (IDW Transformers vs One-Punch Man)

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Same continuity as my Shockwave vs Drive Knight match. Arcee appears on earth to hunt down Shockwave, who has connection to the mad scientist Jhiaxus, who she is out for revenge for, the hero association notices her and labels her as Disaster level "Dragon". Paranoid about the defeat of Drive Knight, the HA deploys Flashy Flash in the hopes he can defeat this new threat

• Speed Equalized
  • Battle takes place in an abandoned city
  • Both are 7-B

Arcee: 1 (LordTracer)

Flashy Flash: 1 (Oleggator)

Saitama dabs on both: 0

Last edited:
Definitely gotta give this to my queen Arcee.

They’re about equal in AP and dura, but Arcee has one advantage that Flashy Flash can’t compensate for: she can fly.

Flashy Flash only has extended melee range, so Arcee can just fly out of his reach and pelt him with blasts from above.

I'll say Flashy flash at the moment. The fight takes place on the city, meaning Flashy flash can compensate a flight by his acrobatics, by which he can reach her, and despite of equal speed I think flashy would be like a fly for Acree, although it's very close.

Back