• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Really? IIRC, if a human survived getting burned by the sun, it'd be 9-B to 9-A. I don't think Megs would be that much higher. Also I do remember the sun produces High 6-A energy so there's that

Really? IIRC, if a human survived getting burned by the sun, it'd be 9-B to 9-A. I don't think Megs would be that much higher. Also I do remember the sun produces High 6-A energy so there's that
This says it is town level with pressure:

This says multi City Block with heat.

If these are correct, then I guess MG could be town level or more with pressure, but IDK.

I'm not sure if the GI Joe stuff really need profiles, as they tend to get into very weird and iffy feats and scaling. Don't even get me started on the the IDW revolution crossover, eugh, like it's not the worst thing ever, but it sucked. A lot

I'm not sure if the GI Joe stuff really need profiles, as they tend to get into very weird and iffy feats and scaling. Don't even get me started on the the IDW revolution crossover, eugh, like it's not the worst thing ever, but it sucked. A lot
They all have their own unique lores. So, IMO, they should.

If they have good enough feats, then yeah, although I'm not too interested in doing that and I kinda want to do the more mainstream profiles at the moment.

I don't remember as it's been a long time since I've read both, but I remember seeing statements about John Barber retconning elements and stuff and I really don't wanna get into that mess.

I don't remember as it's been a long time since I've read both, but I remember seeing statements about John Barber retconning elements and stuff and I really don't wanna get into that mess.
As far as I know, the only retcon is that characters are revealed to be some body elses (Optimus is Domitus brainwashed). Besides that, there isn't anything condradictory AFAIK, but IDK for sure, maybe you are right.

Also, John Barber went out of his way to reference the wound Shockwave receives to 1800s NAVY weapon. That seems specific.

I hated the John Barber era, I appreciate he went out of his way to fix the errors, but at the same time it felt he went too overboard at times and just added too much stuff, there was a lack of cohesion in everything and it just kinda ruined a lot of things. Funnily enough, Unicron was an actually pretty neat finale better than Lost Light's ending imo. His work was much better in the crossovers. such as terminator vs transformers

I hated the John Barber era, I appreciate he went out of his way to fix the errors, but at the same time it felt he went too overboard at times and just added too much stuff, there was a lack of cohesion in everything and it just kinda ruined a lot of things. Funnily enough, Unicron was an actually pretty neat finale. Better than Lost Light's ending imo
Hmm, thoughts on the Movieverse comics (John Barber pretty much did the same there)?

Also, there was apparently a reveal that was about how IDW Shockwave was repsonsinle for the whole timeline. Did you like that? I've seen some complain about that.

Hmm, thoughts on the Movieverse comics (John Barber pretty much did the same there)?

Also, there was apparently a reveal that was about how IDW Shockwave was repsonsinle for the whole timeline. Did you like that? I've seen some complain about that.
I thought they were excellent, sucks they didn't continue into AOE

I hated that. It pretty much made the ending of Dark Cyberton pointless and just adds to the pile of confusion and messiness. We should probably make profiles for the recent crossover, which are really good. (MLP, Terminator, Ghostbuster, Back to the future and the ******* mazinger Z crossover)

It's only a matter of time before we get the gundam or power rangers crossover, considering that apparently, hasbro owns the rights to the latter

@Emirp sumitpo
I think some of the minor but unique versions can get a page.

For example, Hero Mashers, maybe.

Megatron's fussion cannon can destroy a small bridge support (may have even vaporized some of it). And it destroys a small part of a building. His wrecking ball cracks concrete.

And it has some speed feat for the blast.

In some of the TransTech stories, I think it was implied that Hero Masher technology was developed by TransTech.

Battle Masters:

Optimus can dent a steel cargo container and trains his strength by lifting some car. Megatron can super jump and cross a few dozen feet distances.

@Emirp sumitpo
In Devil's Due GI Joe crossover, they time travel back to 1930s.

Some ganster wants to blow up a bank (it's probably the bank safe). They load the dynamite to Motormaster's vehicle mode back. But the dynamite explodes inside him. This damages him a little.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3 (Baroness says she saw them survive point blank sidewinder missiles).

Optimus's vehicle mode goes through a wall.
Optimus's vehicle mode goes through this thin metal wall.

Megatron's fusion cannon speeds seems pretty fast, since it reaches orbit in seemingly a short time (seconds probably).

Optimus dodges it, but this is probably aim dodge.

Megatron and Optimus goes through a wall.

Optimus rips this giant window from its hinges.

Megatron's fusion cannon sends OP flying a few feet.

Bumblebee lifts some small boulder.

Bumblebee catches this anti aircraft missile point blank.

Rumble/Frenzy piledriver damages some nearby building (cracks windows and its outer walls).

Ratbat goes down to rifle bullets and a rocket launcher.

OP punches through Soundwave's chest (through the glass and the metal back).

Dinobots send Shockwave and some generic flying.

Together, Dinobots destroy some dome (size varies somewhat from page to page).

This is the overall damage to the dome.

Dome damage.

Shockwave, Starscream and some others die from 45 pounds of plastic explosives Cobra Commander put inside SS. It destroys part of the Decepticon building. Shockwave was in the process of repairing his wounds before this explosion tho.
Image 1
Image 2

Grimlock picks up and throws a robot roughly his size several feet (maybe a dozen) into the air with one hand.

It is seemingly implied thst Cobra Commander can do some damage to BB's face.
Image 1
Image 2

Shockwave's blast turns a human into ash.

In an alternate future, Shockwave and his army took over the world. There is also a Decepticon that is as big as buildings in this page. His backstory was later given by AVP (he has a cloning ability).

Autobots lift some Cybertron building rubble.

---------
Optimus's skill:
He jumps onto the flying vehicle form of Six-Shot.
And then steers him into Predaking's face (Predaking's face and Six-Shot both seem to explode).

Optimus fights multiple named Decepticons at once, but is ultimately overpowered.
Image 1
Image 2 (a blade stuck in his leg doesn't seem to bother him too much).
Image 3 (he is ultimately overpowered)
-----

Transformers are apparently suspectible to Snake-Eyes's hypnosis technique.

Scarlett gives a likely explanation for it.

TF fights cause some small destruction to this island.

Starscream's punch causes some destruction do the side of the building.

Starcream's null ray heavily damages the side of an anti-aircraft armored vehicle.

Thundercrack (or Skywarp) punches through a jet (it seemingly gets ripped in half).

Some TF weaponry causes this explosion.

Unicron's size:
Image 1
Image 2

He causes some destruction on Earth.

Optimus ragdolls this organic creature the size of himself.

Bionic Man's punch ccauses some damage to Bludgeon (I don't think Bionic Man is supposed to be too powerful, but IDK).

Prowl and Sideswipe fets damaged by armor piercing rounds from these weapons.

Bludgeon can attack Optimus's weak points.

Optimus sends Bludgeon flying with a punch. Also, Bludgeon can unleash metal eating bacteria through touch.

This bacteria leaves OP very weakened. Also, OP blasts through some rocky wall.

It looks like he blasted through tons and tons of rock, but he says in the previous scan that there was a tunnel behind that rock wall.

Bludgeon can shoot flames from his helmet. Also, OP rips Bludgeon's Pretender armor's chest plate open while weakened.

It is heavily implied that Bludgeon dies to falling off a hole in the cave.

Megatron may or may not have been damaged by rocket launcher missiles. There are smudges where the missiles hit him, but I'm not sure if those just come from the missile material. For what it's worth, he seems to be fleeing when his hand was burned off by the laser satelitte.
Image 1
Image 2

For what it's worth, the affects seem to be similiar to Megatron shooting OP in the chest, which left a similiar mark. So, maybe those rockets did damage Megatron.

G.I. Joe does seem to have weapons that are stronger than they look.
Image 1
Some weapons collapse a small bridge bh shooting at its support cables (These were beam weapons tho and not normal guns that shoot bullets). They seem to shoot some kind of beam.

Brawn and Windcharger are hurt by Storm Shadow's giant power armor's machine gun.

Devaststor gets defeated by the combined might of BB, Wheeljack and the GI Joe tanks.
Image 1
Image 2

Bludgeon struggles to tag a GI Joe (forgot his name).

Arcee rips open Serpentor's chest plate with some effort. Also, Optimus can be seen barely standing up with his arm almost ripped off.

This GI Joe weapon kills (I think) Blot. Optimus can be seen here too in the same condition as above.

This is the ordinance that GI Joe used to fight TFs.

Some mutants tag and catch up with a GI Joe jet (the jets probably weren't going at full speed).
Image 1
Image 2

Monstructor has a limited range field capable of absorbing radad and causing a GI Joe helicipter to fall. Also, picks up and throws an ACP and survives what seems like a grenade from a grenade launcher to the arm.

TF size is a little inconsistent and varies from miniseries to miniseries.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7 (the fodder above are human sized)
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
Image 11
Image 12
Image 13

I'm unsure if they should be a seperate verse page or just share, but I'd say sharing a verse page with TF is fine

Rumble gets one shotted by a WW2 grenade.

It is heavily implied that falling off a cliff would be fatal for Grimlock.
Image 1
Image 2

Frenzy sends some rock flying with a ground pound.

Frenzy gets heavily damaged by WW2 machine bullets exploding a WW2 fighter plane, then gets killed by the same gun.

Shockwave heavily damages Defensor, (and here too) who is pretty big. However, the strain from firing this cannon on Shockwave is so high, he needs to be repaired after each shot. Firing 16 consecutive times either heavily damaged SW or killed him.

He also either either damage or sinks a battleship.

Starscream has a weak spot behind the hinge of the jaw, an inch below the air, where even a pistol can damage him heavily.
Image 1
Image 2

He does survive as we see him in the sequel.

Bruticus sends a tank flying by punching the ground near it.

Ravage gets damaged by a grenade.
Image 1
Image 2 (Snake-Eyes then kills him with his sword, seemingly by stabbing him through his unarmored parts)
Image 3

Decepticons destroy the building they were trapped under unconcious.

I forgot these:

Rumble shakes three ground hard enough to throw a tank little above the air.

Bruticus seems to be pretty big.

Grimlock tank mode can shoot down WW2 fighter planes.

The hand grenade seems pretty strong, but that might be the artist exaggerating things (G. I. Joe in this series isn't supposed to have high tech weapons).

Diaclone can fly.

Also, some of the rebooted version of Diaclone robots are very big (some of them are as tall as buildings).

This video shows the rebooted version of Diaclone Battle Convoy (Optimus Prime).

IDK if this is supposed to be the same canon as the original (Reboot could mean toyline-wise, not necessarily story-wise).

IDK if this is supposed to be the same canon as the original (Reboot could mean toyline-wise, not necessarily story-wise).
From what I understand, it's actually a reboot or retelling, as evident by the Diaclone figure meant to evoke battle convoy. That's what I know of .

From what I understand, it's actually a reboot or retelling, as evident by the Diaclone figure meant to evoke battle convoy. That's what I know of .
Apparently, it's a sequel.

"The story attached to this reboot of the Diaclone line is set after the initial defeat of the vintage Diaclone era Waruder forces who were invading worlds in search of Freezon resources for their own dying home. Having had their moon-based fortress destroyed by the original Diaclone forces (on which the 1980s toy line was based around), and their home world crushed, they resurface again a decade later in the 2030s during a period of vast galactic expansion and progress for the human race. Their renewed and fierce attack on Earth is interrupted by the prototype Dia-Battles V2 and that is where the modern Diaclone reboot and the new toys are set."

Reboot story:

@Emirp sumitpo
There are also 80s kids books. One kids book says that Swoop has 3000 lbs of TNT warheads IIRC (it was based on toy bio information). Devastator was destroyed by two of those missiles.

Back