• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

@Emirp sumitpo
I have only one thing to say about the Omega Lock explosion, the brightness in the screen is counted as part of the fireball in the calc, but is it really the fireball or just brightness from the explosion?

@Emirp sumitpo
Counting Rescue Bots Academy, one character in his shovel mode was able to split dozens of feet wide iceberg ice (or maybe he split the small island sized iceberg in half completely, I forgot).

IDK how consistent this is (didn't watch all episodes).

I don't know tbh. From what I can tell, fireball ends here, and the rest seems to be brightness, however I'm not knowledgeable on this so you're gonna have to ask the guy who calced it about that

@Emirp sumitpo
Counting Rescue Bots Academy, one character in his shovel mode was able to split dozens of feet wide iceberg ice (or maybe he split the small island sized iceberg in half completely, I forgot).

IDK how consistent this is (didn't watch all episodes).
I haven't seen it yet. So I can't say anything about that.

There isn't a problem with that tho. A lot of other profiles do the same as well, if I'm not wrong. Unless there's actually a rule against that, then I guess they should

@Emirp sumitpo
I found that it says here not to plagiarise.

@Emirp sumitpo
Armada comics:
Smokescreen collapses the side of a hill.
But he injures himself in the process.

The way it's drawn is a little wird but I think Megatron throws Optimus and Smokescreen through a fet dozen feet of rock:

Starscream gets trapped under some rubble.

Starscream destroys some military base walls.

Cyclonus makes some explosions

Megatron's one punch ground pound causes some destruction to his surrounding forest area.

Megatron attacks some hill (inside is the Autobot base).

Smokescreen and Scavenger are slightly hurt and dazed by falling a from some height.

However Hoist barely survives a point blank shot from MG which obliterated some of the surrounding trees. Image 1, Image 2

Starscream can fly faster than some Minicon base defence missile. Some characters have tagged SS in his jet form. However, I wouldn't say this scales to reactions as SS was flying at pretty much ground level in those instances (a few meters off tbe ground at most), which probably means he was going slower than he wouls be normally. Also, the scan seems to show that SS was hurt slightly by colliding with the ground.

Galvatron from a different universe and UT Megatron caused some collectoral damage (few feet tick rock and walls are destroyed). But there is no specific timeframe for it (maybe a few minutes or more perhaps).

Galvatron fires inside the Autobot base towards Armada Megatron. The blast mostly misses (besides destroying one of Megatron's horns) and goes through the base walls and the rocky hill exterior. Image 1, Image 2

Galvatron seems to punch or throw Megatron through the base walls and the hill exterior. It doesn't look like GV used his cannon since that seems to be portrayed as dangerous to Megatron.

Megatron's Star Saber shakes the Autobot base from an unknown distance (AFAIK).
Image 1, Image 2

Star Saber forms some storms.

Optimus survives a slash from it. But IMO, this doesn't scale OP to Star Saber feats, since Galvatron is physically above both OP and MG, yet he was fodderised by the same sword.
Image 1, Image 2, Image 3

Optimus empowered by the spark of a universe's entire Mini-Cons hurts Unicron:
Image 1

Mini-Con Matrix destroys Unicron's body.

A Mini-Con (I forgot his name) survives and overpowers a car crusher for a time, but gets overwhelmed eventually.
Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4

A group of Mini-Cons are dazes by some rubble falling on top of them.

Also, Mini-Cons's weapons and missiles can do small damage to bigger TFs.

It is said that the power Mini-Cons posseses (Spark/life force) can destroy or save the universe. But IMO, this might be flowerry language since the life force is used to destroy Unicron's body, so it msy not be literal, and they were prolly talking about Unicron.

Also, Enhanced Optimus and the Mini-Cons mat not actually scale to Unicron since apparentlt Unicron might have been hurt by the "goodness" of them.

Requeim Blaster can channel the power of a quasar, black hole, nova etc. Skyboom shield can deflect it.

Jetfire can travel to distanf solar systems.

Star Saber is said to be the strongest weapon in the universe. Though it is rumored it can make or break worlds, those are not proven.

Megatron possibly siphons anti matter for his cannon.
Image 1

His Galvatron form is more powerful.

I didn't read Energon.

We likely have some decent FTL+ to 5-A stuff from this. And just saying, but you could always put this in a blog or sandbox you know that? It's pretty simple.

Last edited:
We likely have some decent FTL+ to 5-A stuff from this. And just saying, but you could always put this in a blog or sandbox you know that? It's pretty simple.
I think planet level would be "possibly" for the Mini-Con weapons (besides Requiem Blaster) since they are just said to be rumors.

I don't think anything would scale to anyone in particular Tho. Smokescreen hurt himself hill busting, yet he still barely survived a point blank blast from MG (And was dazed by a short fall, but that's more minor).

And also they never actually performed anything above hillbusting.

Maybe with Mini-Cons full power against Unicron, but it seems to have context according to the MTME profile.

I meant only the super modes and the top tier shit are 5-A. Anything else is claerly lower.

Also, like I said, you can always compile these feats in a blog or sandbox

I meant only the super modes and the top tier shit are 5-A. Anything else is claerly lower.

Also, like I said, you can always compile these feats in a blog or sandbox
Ok. Then I think the super weapons can be "possibly 5-A", since the planet level statements are rumors in-universe. Super OP is possibly 5-A, I think but there appears to be context (Unicron being weak to "goodness" energy and Mini-Cons theorized to have that energy).

True.

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
Panini Armada comics:
Smokescreen has the armor of a amall tank.
Image 1
Image 2

Longarm's crane can lift 30 tonnes.

Demolishor gets trapped under rocks.

One of the Mini-Cons (I forgot who) was shown lifting some metal box s
larger than himself in a flashback.

Some generics on Cybertron cause some decent sized explosions.

Sky Mini-Con team (or whatever their name was) changes the direction of a falling satelitte with some effort.

Some explosions on Cybertron's surface are visible from space, though this could be artistic license.

Land Military Team's combined firepower is enough to destroy a tank.

Starscream's weapon leaves a small crater in the ground.

It seems TFs can't react to sound, since they were tagged by a sonic destabilizer (even though sound can't travel on the moon and they are on the moon, so the weapon shouldn't work at all but whatever).
Image 1
Image 2

Humans restrain some Mini-Cons with some electric harpoons (they have already been experimenting for years on Mini-Cons they had captured decades ago).

Sky Mini-Con Team can disable non-Cybertronian technology in the area.

Decepticons try to use two missiles to wipe out the Autobot base on Earth. The missiles are redirected back to their base via a Space Bridge. Decepticons were on the base area (outside the building) but they were not at the epicenter of the explosions (the epicenter appears to be the Space Bridge room).

Mini-Con empowered Cyclonus causes some destruction on the Decepticon base with some decent sized explosions.

Land Military Team is called nigh-on indestructable by the human scientist who worked on them for years (it is a vague statement tho).

Crumplezone's Poly-Kevlar armor is resistant to all artillery and laser attacks.

Some explosions on Cybertron. (Both on the space shot and the close up to the surface shot)

Demolishor's saw can go through some few inches (or a few feet?) of rock.
Image 1, Image 2

Demolishor's range is described as many miles.

Hot Shot's vehicle form has speed and handling capabilities far in excess of Earth vehicles. He's even faster when linked to Jolt.

Star Saber is the ultimate weapon in the universe.

Cyclonus and Demolishor cause some explosions on the moon (I think these explosions should logically be weaker than they look since moon has no atmosphere, which makes the explosions look larger but I don't think the writers thought about that while writing TBH.

Demolishor can't oneshot Smokescreen (who was stated to have the armor plating strength of a small tank.

Smokescreen and Liftor can adapt to any emergency situation.

Jetfire uses a sonic wave beam.

Cyclonus is slightly hurt by crashlanding on the moon.

Megatron loves to let Cyclonus loose just to see how much damage and destruction he can cause. So, visuals of the explosions in the comics are probably accurate and not a case of AOE/AP difference.

One last Dreamwave thing:
Sky Blast sems to survive the explosion of this Solar Scalpel satelitte (the energies inside the satelitte seems to have exploded). It'a a pretty big explosion visible from space.
Image 1
Image 2

But I'd say either he somehow escaped, it is messy art perspective or it is an outlier, considering the same issue portrayed a single blast from that satelitte as a threat to the likes of Optimus, let alone the whole energy of the satelitte.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Bots like Thrust are starting to get affected by the mere heat of the blast, though this could be a figure of speech. Still, he's clearly threatened by the blast.

And also, as I said, there are condradictory feats like at max hill-side busting feats (portrayed as the limit of some characters).

This one in particular looks to be a pretty good feat.
Yeah, but I think it came from the energy of the satelitte itself. So, it wouldn't scale to anyone.

If it came from Sky Blast's missile, it would have been overkill to destroy just a satelitte (especially when other feats are nowhere near that).

I meant the explosion in particular. Dreamwave has some overall decent stuff.

Also I should learn how to do calcs God dammit

I meant the explosion in particular. Dreamwave has some overall decent stuff.

Also I should learn how to do calcs God dammit
Hmm, ok. Like I said, I don't think that would scale to anyone (I gave my reasoning above).

For calcing, you can pixel scale, and use the formulas given on this site.

@Emirp sumitpo
Optimus's blade goes through some building floors.

Optimus's blade goes through some laser shooting satelittes and some GI Joe jets.

Starscream and Shockwave go through concrete walls.

Blaster gets injured by some Cybertronian rubble.
Image 1
Image 2

SS seems to survive a slash from it, and also seems to survive a blast from a GI Joe tank.

Bruticus knocks down two buildings seemingly casually.

Cybertron/Primus sprouts horns and one of the horns collide with Earth and leave a massive crater.
Image 1
Image 2

Primus tries to suck Earth's sun's energies (seemingly would have done it in a somewhat short timeframe):
Image 1
Image 2

Atlas (Earth's robot mode) punches Primus away

Cybertron's horn cuts the side of the Moon, and it infects it cybernetically. Also, GI Joe
apparently has nukes that can destroy Cybertron to some capacity.

This robot's face is fatally cut open by some medieval sword.
Image 1
Image 2

Optimus's White form has human healing abilities.

Megatron falls to the core of the sun. He survives for some time, but he is charred.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Half of Starscream's face is destroyed by a row of grenades.

Although the grenade does seem to be more powerful than a normal one, since the shockwave of a single of these grenade's explosion can send multiple cars flying.

Soundwave is hit with a satelittes laser.
Image 1
Image 2

He dies but his body is mostly intact.

Starscream and Shockwave can shake an aircraft carrier. Although they are portrayed gigantic here, which they aren't portrayed as always in the series.

SS punches through its hull.

Also, there are instances where TFs get damaged by GI Joe weapons (like the grenade thing). Even Megatron may have been damaged by some pistol. I am guessing that while GI Joe weapons are more advanced, they aren't THAT advanced.

Back