• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I'd argue that Optimus should be superior to starscream around the level of Megatron and that all spark megs should be stronger than CAB and not around the level. But this seems fine
No, C-A-B can take hits from Allspark Megatron just fine, he just has a weird Stone-Wall Durability Amp that has a weakness to getting hit in the back. Also, Optimus is definitely weaker than Megatron because the only time we see Base Megatron fight Base Prime in a fight where neither of them are injured, Optimus dies so....

It is possible CAB gets stronger as the game progresses. In the beginning, CAB could be harmed by regular drones and his decepticon version could get slapped by barricade.

Barricade later tells him that CAB stand no chance against Optimus when CAB wanted to fight prime, something that CAB seemed to agree on later on.

I guess it might be possible for 2 keys: Start of game | End of game
Possible, but at the same time, Barricade can fight both Prime and Starscream while Starscream can One-Shot Blackout. So Barricade is definitely way stronger in the games than in movie.

Also Brawl can fight Optimus too without getting One-Shot by him, but he's implied to be comparable to Blackout who got One-Shot by Starscream.

I meant that he did prior to the games on Cybertron, and that he didn't just straight up kill Megatron.

At the same time though, Starscream had just finished killing Bumblebee and claiming the Allspark, but I really doubt he had gained the Allspark Amp just like that when he shot Blackout.

I meant that he did prior to the games on Cybertron, and that he didn't just straight up kill Megatron.
Oh, probably. But he doesn't Hold Back when fighting Megatron in both games and he only wins against a Megatron that already had been Injured by C-A-B as you can tell from the same static-y glitching effect in his Voice like with Barricade, C-A-B, Jazz and Starscream.

I don't think he was fighting starscream, as the game never shows him doing that even though he was present.

I think Optimus and weakened megs should be at least >= to starscream. And that CAB isn't really comparable to megs or screamer, if he was, he could just take them on directly. The fact that he had to take the all spark out from the weak spot kinda implies he is weaker

I don't think he was fighting starscream, as the game never shows him doing that even though he was present.

I think Optimus and weakened megs should be at least >= to starscream. And that CAB isn't really comparable to megs or screamer, if he was, he could just take them on directly. The fact that he had to take the all spark out from the weak spot kinda implies he is weaker
He was there though, so it's weird.

Yeah, I guess I can put Injured Megatron above Starscream. The reason I had them as comparable at all was because of the Megatron vs Starscream fight at the end of the game. As for C-A-B, there's no way he's a Stone Wall Character that can just keep eating Megatron's attacks when he can still fight and kill his Counterpart at the beginning of the game, who can do similar shit to him.

Also, Barricade was capable of harming both Optimus and Starscream in his respective boss fights with them, so him harming C-A-B isn't completely out of the Question, especially when he wasn't expecting him to punch him.

Seems fine, my planned AP for megs and starscream were like this:

Megatron: City Block level (Should be comparable to his canon counterpart) | City Block level, Possibly higher (Stronger than before. Easily knocked down Optimus Prime in a single hit)

Starscream: City Block level (Should be comparable to his canon counterpart) | City Block level, Possibly higher (Stronger than before. Easily knocked down Megatron in a single hit)

Seems fine, my planned AP for megs and starscream were like this:

Megatron: City Block level (Should be comparable to his canon counterpart) | City Block level, Possibly higher (Stronger than before. Easily knocked down Optimus Prime in a single hit)

Starscream: City Block level (Should be comparable to his canon counterpart) | City Block level, Possibly higher (Stronger than before. Easily knocked down Megatron in a single hit)
Sounds about right to me. They also need Summoning added to their Abilities because Starscream and Megatron both made little Allspark Drones that could harm Optimus and C-A-B.

Is rookie the only character from the rotf ds game that deserves a profile? I've never played the roof ds game. I heard it was a downgrade

Is rookie the only character from the rotf ds game that deserves a profile? I've never played the roof ds game. I heard it was a downgrade
Pretty much yeah. You're limited to being stuck as one of three forms with the only difference being Movement Speed, but they're are a whole bunch of different weapons that Eclipse all of the ones from the first game. The Boss Fights are also beyond easy and just require you to weaken them enough and then hack a computer to get something to blow them up behind a shield.

Except for maybe Scorponok from the Autobot Game because he's pretty much impossible for you to kill because he has like a Boss Fighf Health bar and can heal himself by going under the sand

Also, the RoTF DS Games are a Different Continuity than the 2007 DS Games because Barricade is still alive when he dies in both of the Previous Games.

Also he's getting downgraded from low 7-B+ to High 8-C+, because while the TFwiki expanded timeline implies that the switching gears novels are part of the IDW comics, there's no source saying so, and they also included some of the Titan comics in there some I'm taking with a grain of salt

Also he's getting downgraded from low 7-B+ to High 8-C+, because while the TFwiki expanded timeline implies that the switching gears novels are part of the IDW comics, there's no source saying so, and they also included some of the Titan comics in there some I'm taking with a grain of salt
Who is? Reverb?

A decepticon and the main antagonist of these books. He could somewhat contend with Optimus in his base, although he got wrecked quickly. But when amped with ancient technology, he could take on both the Autobots and the military and even took down Optimus

Speaking of ds counterparts, in the ds game of prime, we see Optimus and other Autobots survive the destruction of a huge asteroid in the beginning of the game, and all that's left are chunks of rock and the center, which is thunderwing. According to here, that is 200 gigatons of TNT, making them High 6-C

Speaking of ds counterparts, in the ds game of prime, we see Optimus and other Autobots survive the destruction of a huge asteroid in the beginning of the game, and all that's left are chunks of rock and the center, which is thunderwing. According to here, that is 200 gigatons of TNT, making them High 6-C
That's a huge power disparity between them.

Indeed, the characters who got knocked by the explosion shall be at most High 6-C, while those who scale directly or above thunderwing will be straight up High 6-C

Last edited:
Don’t they do the same in the Wii version?

This 2007 console game dialogue seems to imply Ironhide destroyed a planetoid or a planet.

He may or may not have done it by himself tho. Though the fact that Optimus tells Ironhide not to make another incident like Kaiber-5 while IH is trying to rescue Jazz when there is nothing on Earth that could cause an astreoid/moon/planet level explosion might mean it is solely from Ironhide.

This 2007 console game dialogue seems to imply Ironhide destroyed a planetoid or a planet.

He may or may not have done it by himself tho. Though the fact that Optimus tells Ironhide not to make another incident like Kaiber-5 while IH is trying to rescue Jazz when there is nothing on Earth that could cause an astreoid/moon/planet level explosion might mean it is solely from Ironhide.

It doesn't really imply Ironhide destroyed the planet. Ironhide said that Kaiber-5 was gonna blow up anyway, implying he was just wrecking everything on it, implying what he did was probably High 6-A. The timeframe for this is unknown.

It sound more like Ironhide was just wrecking stuff on a planet that's about to explode, and considering characters could be harmed by much weaker things. I'd say no

Last edited:
Also for the EU profiles, I'm planning to just clamp all of them together into one profile titled "Expanded Movie Universe" just for the sake of convenience

It doesn't really imply Ironhide destroyed the planet. Ironhide said that Kaiber-5 was gonna blow up anyway, implying he was just wrecking everything on it, implying what he did was probably High 6-A. The timeframe for this is unknown.

It sound more like Ironhide was just wrecking stuff on a planet that's about to explode, and considering characters could be harmed by much weaker things. I'd say no
Judging by the fact that Ironhide calls it a "hunk of rock", Kyber-5 was probably desolate. Optimus probably wouldn't have cared about small scale collateral damage on a desolate planet. I think the implication is that the planet was destroyed by IH somehow before it would have blown up on its own. Though it could be something like 6-A too, I guess.

If the incident was an accident, the timeframe shouldn't have been too long.

These are the implications I got from it, but it is kind of vague.

In regards to other feats, during gameplay, characters can dish out building level attacks, and the mere shockwaves of their punches can send stuff flying, yhough they can be harmed by human weapons. However, in the Decepticon opening scene, Blackout seemed to no sell military artillery fire, so cutscenes and gameplay might be inconsistent.

Last edited:
Also for the EU profiles, I'm planning to just clamp all of them together into one profile titled "Expanded Movie Universe" just for the sake of convenience
Does that include toy bios? Characters from toys appear in the comics and books, but not sure if toy information counts if it is not condradicted.

The feat is still incredibly vague, and can't be used. And the feats in the game suggest these characters aren't beyond tier 8 unless you can find something that is higher than 8-B

Does that include toy bios? Characters from toys appear in the comics and books, but not sure if toy information counts if it is not condradicted.
I don't think they should have profiles, as they seem too contradictory to one another and are pretty vague, so nope

Back