• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I guess the first is High 4-C? Depending if the beam itself is abosbing the sun. The second needs to be calced. But considering dies from it, I doubt it can be used

I guess the first is High 4-C? Depending if the beam itself is abosbing the sun. The second needs to be calced. But considering dies from it, I doubt it can be used
Regarding 2007 PSP, still, his body survived, so I think it should scale to characters since they can damage each other.

He still died nonetheless.

How?
Yeah, but it would scale to body durability, and weapons, since characters can damage each others' bodies.

It is a timeline directly based on the Bay movies, so it's probably safe to assume the past events happened. It is not trying to make a whole new timeline.

I've never played the psp game so I can't comment tbh. I'll watch gameplay later

DS is something I've been meaning to comment on in awhile. That one will get revision sooner or later. But DS has more reason to scale because it is a retelling of the movie, whereas ROTDS is it's own thing, we have no idea of what happened in the past.

In terms of original characters that didn't appear in the movies, this is their AP:

- Wreckage (IDW Movie): At most 7-B (Could contend with and even overpower Starscream, stated to be one of the most powerful decepticon warriors)

- Reverb (IDW Movie): At most 7-B (Could somewhat contend with Optimus Prime, although he was swiftly overpowered), Higher with Ancient Weaponry (Was able to defeat Optimus Prime and an entire squadron of Autobots and the Military)

- Gears (IDW Movie): At most 7-B (Comparable to Reverb)

- The last Prime (IDW Movie): 7-B (Should be comparable to the Fallen's base form, who is far stronger than the likes of Megatron) | At least 5-B, likely 4-B, likely Higher (Defeated the Fallen, who claimed to have surpassed the Allspark, which is stronger than the Fake allspark, which could destroy the earth and possibly the solar system)

I've never played the psp game so I can't comment tbh. I'll watch gameplay later

DS is something I've been meaning to comment on in awhile. That one will get revision sooner or later. But DS has more reason to scale because it is a retelling of the movie, whereas ROTDS is it's own thing, we have no idea of what happened in the past.
I've watched the gameplay, but I haven't seen anthing condradicting this feat.

In ROTDS, the history should still be very similiar, if not the same outright. It is based on the movies, and it's not like it has a sprawling history that condradicts them, only AOE and TLK. So, a similiar logic to the DS game should apply.

Like I said, the DS will get a revision soon. There's nothing saying it's the same events, that's just assuming and not fact.

Like I said, the DS will get a revision soon. There's nothing saying it's the same events, that's just assuming and not fact.
That logic would also apply to DS then, just because it is a retelling doesn't necessarily mean the game versions scale to the movies (IDK what you exactly mean by revision).

Assuming that the Bayverse movies apply to divergent media unless condradicted is a very basic assumption IMO, since almost all tie-in media is based on the movies and use its lore as a template to tell their stories, but whatever.

I'm going to find new feats for the DS characters. I think the decepticon version of CAB destroy an entire building.

Also, if the rotds versions are the same as their movie counterparts, then why would they need profiles when the movie one already cover the same thing? The only difference is that Optimus has resistance to time manip and lockdown has time manip.

One last thing, do you think EU Megatron somewhat scales to Jetpower Optimus since he survived an attack? As I said before, Megatron's body also seemed to withstand AllSpark energy getting absorbed into him. He died but his body was intact, and he mostly died due to his Spark exploding. So, that might be the second feat on that level.

I might be wanking here admittedly.

Regarding ROTDS, probably just for the time manip thing, but it may not be necessary to add to the profile like you said.

Depends. Allspark Megatron seems to vary. He's unknown in the PS2 game. He can pretty much knock down Optimus by slamming onto the ground, but in the titan comics, he could still be harmed by base Optimus. But overall, i'd say he doesn't seem to be quite there. I think the allspark is more of a drability negation thing.

Depends. Allspark Megatron seems to vary. He's unknown in the PS2 game. He can pretty much knock down Optimus by slamming onto the ground, but in the titan comics, he could still be harmed by base Optimus. But overall, i'd say he doesn't seem to be quite there. I think the allspark is more of a drability negation thing.
I mean specifically the IDW version.

I don't idw movie megs ever merges with the allspark?

I think only Optimus and Lockdown should get ROTDS profiles
I was talking about how in IDW, the 2007 is canon, and that in that movie, Megatron's body withstood the AllSpark energies getting absorbed to him, he died mostly due to his Spark getting destroyed, and since he survived an attack fron Jetpower Prime, that would be two feats relatively close to Jetpower's level.

But as I said, I might be gigawanking here.

The allspark is a durability negation thing, as the idw characters are clearl not even beyond planetary, let alone High 4-C

The allspark is a durability negation thing, as the idw characters are clearl not even beyond planetary, let alone High 4-C
I don't think it was said to be durability negation, it was just AllSpark's energies merging with Megatron's spark, Optimus said this in the movie.

But I am not going to argue much for this, since it might be wank.

My reasoning is that in this case, the energy absorbing doesn't seem to ignore durability as Megatron's chest cavity is burned by the energy, and since it was lethal.

Kinda, but the fact majority of his body is still intact, yet it still kills him and Megatron isn't close to 5-B gives the allspark durability negation.

However, considering the DS game Megs and Titan movie Megs do apparently merge with the allspark theself might give them 8-B, possibly High 4-C, and CAB might get that as well. Although I'm iffy with DS game Megs as the allspark could still be knocked out of his chest, suggesting he isn't fully merged with it.

Kinda, but the fact majority of his body is still intact, yet it still kills him and Megatron isn't close to 5-B gives the allspark durability negation.

However, considering the DS game Megs and Titan movie Megs do apparently merge with the allspark theself might give them 8-B, possibly High 4-C, and CAB might get that as well. Although I'm iffy with DS game Megs as the allspark could still be knocked out of his chest, suggesting he isn't fully merged with it.
In the 2007 movie, he died because his spark was destroyed, since the cube merged with the spark.

Regarding the DS games, AllSpark is possibly planet level since SS or OP said it created Cybertron. However, it is kind of vague due to the unknown timeframe, and the vagueness of the statement. But it could be said "possibly High 4-C", I agree.

It says it posses the life force that created their world, so it could mean that it didn't actually make Cybertron and just gave it life. The High 4-C thing also doesn't appear in that game so...

There is another feat for Titan Mag firepower:
07.jpg

Evac's missiles can cause some craters. You can see a tree near the fissures in panel 2.

As I said before, Thundercracker drones can rip a submarine in half, Ironhide can destroy a portion of a bridge, and Dreadwing or a drone destroyed one of the French government buildings in Titan as well.

You know how you guys said Re-Entry isn't usuable because weight is an unknown? Well I'm not sure if that works for the DS Games because Optimus lands on Earth in the water and when he climbs out he's already got his Truck Mode. That and Protoforms don't do the weird "I draw in matter for myself" after crashing and just sort of walk it off after a second as shown in the Opening Cutscene and in the Mission where C-A-B One-Shots Bumblebee.

You know how you guys said Re-Entry isn't usuable because weight is an unknown? Well I'm not sure if that works for the DS Games because Optimus lands on Earth in the water and when he climbs out he's already got his Truck Mode. That and Protoforms don't do the weird "I draw in matter for myself" after crashing and just sort of walk it off after a second as shown in the Opening Cutscene and in the Mission where C-A-B One-Shots Bumblebee.
8-A to low 7-C C-A-B again ?

Last edited:
I mean Soul has a point, it's a different canon too so this doesn't contradict anything for Create-A-Bot.
As for this, the games are certainly different enough and have some slightly different scaling too boot, but it's mostly the same. I really want a DS Megatron/Starscream Key or Profile though. The Rookie also shares the Protoform not splattering when it hits the ground feat that C-A-B and those other Random Autobots do, so that's something.

Eh, pretty sure it'd be valid for the DS games to get profiles of their own tbh. They're a different canon and largely follow different stories, so it'd probably be more valid to give them a profile than a key.

Back