• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Going back to what we discussed prior, would AP via sheer size work? At least in the case of trypticon, metroplex and omega?

RID has many other feats tbh, and the height seems a bit bullshit, consider IIRC, fort max was taller than mountains, and that one was pretty consistent, unlike foc metroplex

Last edited:
I'll plan doing RID after this instead of UT. Mainly because UT has energon in it (ew) and as much as I like Cybertron, watching UT is like watching paint dry at times

Last edited:
I mean, Japanese continuity is considered separated according to AVP, so not sure about JPG1, but ye, Marvel UK is kinda big

There's gonna be the issue of RID 2001 being connected to JPG1 and Cybertron not being connected to Armada and emerging, which is gonna be a chore

AVP already has it separated though. Japanese and Eng dub RID are separate, UT is its own universe, Transformers Legends of the Microns and its sequel (Armada and Energon in japanese dub) are its own, and Galaxy Force is its own universe (Transformers Cybertron jap dub)

Apparently Galaxy Force is very different from Cybertron, so while Legends of Microns may not be worth it, Galaxy Force may be

I sorta meant that we might have to do seperate keys for them as they might differ. But tbh, we kinda do what we did with RID 2015 and ignore car robots and galaxy force

Also car robots is the best name I've heard for a transformers series

@Emirp sumitpo
In SB, I've seen this:

Hellothere1 says that those explosions are at least 100 kilotons. Considering that the moon is bigger than Death Star, and that the Ark impact looked bigger than the SW explosions near Death Star in comparison, then perhaps the Ark impact might be more impressive than I thought, if the SB calc is correct.

Apparently, this is the size difference between the moon and the Death Star:

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you brought star Wars onto this. Also, there is no scan for the explosion of the ark tho. 100 kilotons is also 7-C+ - High 7-C, not even close to 7-B

I'm not sure why you brought star Wars onto this. Also, there is no scan for the explosion of the ark tho.
The SB thread is an example of an outer space explosion calc. If it is correct (SB users tend to be good at math, so perhaps), the Ark impact is much more above 100 kilotons at least.

I've posted the Ark impact scans before, that's why I didn't post again.

Are you saying the ark getting hit by the missiles explosion or the ark crash, neither explosion look to be that large. However I'm not a calc guy, so I can't say, but if the result is in tier 7, it can't be used for the current ratings

Are you saying the ark getting hit by the missiles explosion or the ark crash, neither explosion look to be that large. However I'm not a calc guy, so I can't say, but if the result is in tier 7, it can't be used for the current ratings
Not necessarily saying that it is city level (IDK what level it is).

I meant the Ark impact.

If that SB user calced those explosions right, then the Ark impact is much bigger than the 100 kilotons explosion. In fact, the Ark impact is seemingly bigger than Death Star itself.

How is the ark impact bigger than the Death Star itself? The ark is not that much bigger than the likes of Optimus or ratchet.

If we were to compare calc, then the ark explosion would be bigger than the previous calc than the torraxis mega refinery explosion (which had Cybertron as the size of the moon which is false) and the explosion was a similar size to the death star, making the ark thing higher than 6-A, which makes it a very huge outlier

How is the ark impact bigger than the Death Star itself? The ark is not that much bigger than the likes of Optimus or ratchet.

If we were to compare calc, then the ark explosion would be bigger than the previous calc than the torraxis mega refinery explosion (which had Cybertron as the size of the moon which is false) and the explosion was a similar size to the death star, making the ark thing higher than 6-A, which makes it a very huge outlier
Ark's own size is irrelevant. I am talking about the impact explosion size.

Well, the Toraxxis calc seems to be that high because of the depth of the crater. The crater seems to be irregularly shaped. Otherwise, I don't think it would be multi-continental just based on how large it looks from outer space. Though I might be wrong.

The moon has no atmosphere, so the explosion probably wasn't as strong as it looks. It should probably still be pretty strong. Stronger than 100 kt like I said if the SB calc is correct.

The ark explosion isn't that much larger than the moon itself. And doesn't say it bigger than the death star.

Well, the Toraxxis calc seems to be that high because of the depth of the crater. The crater seems to be irregularly shaped. Otherwise, I don't think it would be multi-continental just based on how large it looks from outer space.
If you compare the current size of Cybertron to the size of earth and the moon, the explosion is half the size of the moon. Not only that, but idw characters have other feats to show that they are High 6-A

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
Going by this chart, Ark explosion seems to be bigger than Death Star (the SB thread was talking about the first Death Star).

Ark scans:

The first scan is comparable to Death Star's size, while the second scan is definitely bigger than Death Star. Since an explosion can expand, and it is not static, I don't think these two scans necessarily condradict each other.

Regarding the Toraxxis explosion, the calc assumes Cybertron was roughly moon's size, so I don't understand your point.

I'm saying the ark's explosion was never that large in the movie, I didn't know you were referring to the comic, even then, if it the ark's explosion is possibly around the level of 6-A, then it is still a massive outlier if you are using it for the IDW movie characters, as no other feats are even close to that level.

I'm referring to the second calc, sorry if I wasn't clear on that, the first calc is only 6-A and not High 6-A. The first calc has Cybertron as the size of the moon, the second calc has Cybertron the size of Neptune.

I'm saying the ark's explosion was never that large in the movie, even then, of it the ark's explosion is possibly around the level of 6-A, then it is still a massive outlier if you are using it for the IDW movie characters, as no other feats are even close to that level.

I'm referring to the second calc, sorry if I wasn't clear on that, the first calc is only 6-A and not High 6-A. The first calc has Cybertron as the size of the moon, the second calc has Cybertron the size of Neptune.
I am talking about IDW movieverse, yes. I never said that was 6-A. I don't think it would be 6-A, considering that the moon has no atmosphere, which would mean the explosion is weaker than its size would suggest, but I'm saying that it would still significantly be much above 100 kilotons according to the SB thread calc.

About the Toraxxis, ok, I misunderstood, but that is different than the Ark impact, as I said.

So I read the calc, and the guy said that the explosion didn't actually happen and that they were just visuals. I still don't see why we're getting the AP of the ark from a very unrelated and iffy calc from another site

So I read the calc, and the guy said that the explosion didn't actually happen and that they were just visuals. I still don't see why we're getting the AP of the ark from a very unrelated and iffy calc from another site
Whether or not those explosions are valid for SW isn't my point tho. He calced the visual and concluded they were about 100 kilotons. That was just an example I posted. Not saying that the calc is definitely correct, but SB users do tend to make accurate calcs, so there's that.

Back