• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

WFC Optimus and ROTDS Bayverse Optimus's Matrixes seem to scale to the Dark Spark, or maybe just its user IDK, but the latter wasn't implied.

I'm trying to avoid making profiles for characters who are too similar to their canon counterparts. The only thing the ds characters other than megs and starscream have going for them is different scaling.

You know how you guys said Re-Entry isn't usuable because weight is an unknown? Well I'm not sure if that works for the DS Games because Optimus lands on Earth in the water and when he climbs out he's already got his Truck Mode. That and Protoforms don't do the weird "I draw in matter for myself" after crashing and just sort of walk it off after a second as shown in the Opening Cutscene and in the Mission where C-A-B One-Shots Bumblebee.
I mean, do we have weights for them? Normal transformers actually can survive re-entry, is just that they need protoform modes for quick jnterstealler travel, hence the protoform's streamlined and light nature. That's something I got wrong previously

Last edited:
Probably this, where Vector Prime says the Dark Spark remerged the Aligned cluster with the rest of the Multiverse.
That isn't low multiversal. That is multi verse+ I think. But it doesn't scale as it only breaks the walls between the multiverse and the aligned cluster as a side effect of travelling from an aligned universe to a tyranny universe, the merging if universes was never completed

That isn't low multiversal. That is multi verse+ I think. But it doesn't scale as it only breaks the walls between the multiverse and the aligned cluster as a side effect of travelling from an aligned universe to a tyranny universe, the merging if universes was never completed
Vector Prime does say it was because of the Dark Spark's power tho. The merging wasn't completed, but it would have been if bot for Shroud.

I know that, but it's more of an eventually process, that doesn't make the dark spark low multi verse level

I know that, but it's more of an eventually process, that doesn't make the dark spark low multi verse level
Hmm, still it shouldn't take too long. It was still affrcting the multiverse. Vector Prime's memories were already beginning to merge in AVP.

IDK what level it makes the Dark Spark tho.

It took like more than a year and the process wasn't complete by then. And time in the multiverse is different than our time. But I guess multiverse level+ overtime could work

It took like more than a year and the process wasn't complete by then. And time in the multiverse is different than our time. But I guess multiverse level+ overtime could work
Given the size of the multiverse, maybe it's at least universal to multi-universal normally maybe? IDK if such logic applies.

Multi universal is now low multiverse level. It's multiverse level+ as all clusters are infinite in size

On a scale of 1 to scared Soundwave noises, how ****** would Cybertron be if Airachnid got the Matrix and became a Prime?

Fun fact: in my terrible fan fic I had in my head, Megatron becomes Prime after Optimus dies on a G1 based universe, would be a neat way to cause controversy

So what would Megs’ Prime name be?
To not need to think alot, I've decided that not all Bots change names, they change if they want. Fun fact, Orion Pax is not Optimus Prime and is actually a decepticon... sometimes I ask myself if I thought of that while drunk

Do you think we could get the AP of the WFC characters using the size of the big bots?

Omega Supreme is 420 feet tall, Metroplex is 600 feet tall, and Trypticon is 915 feet tall

That should put all of them at large size type 2, skyscraper size and IIRC, that would make you 8-A (Or maybe it's just High 8-C, I dunno).

Do you think we could get the AP of the WFC characters using the size of the big bots?

Omega Supreme is 420 feet tall, Metroplex is 600 feet tall, and Trypticon is 915 feet tall

That should put all of them at large size type 2, skyscraper size and IIRC, that would make you 8-A (Or maybe it's just High 8-C, I dunno).
There is this image floating around the internet. It seems to be official. Not sure where it is from. This is where the 600 feet Metroplex thing seems to come from.

Optimus and Megatron are shorter than the 35 feet Eros statue. Even Grimlock seems to be just 40 feet.
images

Last edited:

Do you know that thread showing AP due to size? because i have been looking for it.

Nope.

But do u think it could work or not?

It'll also be better if we were to just follow the scale chart as that is the most consistent

Last edited:
I think I finally figured out the Scaling Chain for the 2007 DS Games after combing them both over for several hours today.

The current Scaling Chain is Create-A-Bot ~ Allspark Megatron/Starscream > Megatron > Optimus Prime ~ Starscream ~ Wounded Megatron > Allspark Drones' AP ~ Barricade ~ Bumblebee ~ Sector Seven's Drones' AP > Jazz ~ Ratchet > Blackout ~ Brawl > Ironhide > the mook that helped Barricade distract Optimus and Bumblebee ~ the two Mooks that tried to jump Barricade > Random NPC Transformers > Sector Seven's Drones' Durability > Allspark Drones' Durability.

I'd argue that Optimus should be superior to starscream around the level of Megatron and that all spark megs should be stronger than CAB and not around the level. But this seems fine

It is possible CAB gets stronger as the game progresses. In the beginning, CAB could be harmed by regular drones and his decepticon version could get slapped by barricade.

Barricade later tells him that CAB stand no chance against Optimus when CAB wanted to fight prime, something that CAB seemed to agree on.

I guess it might be possible for 2 keys: Start of game | End of game

Back