• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Ok, so I re-read the scan and it does seem to refer to Optimus' regular weight rather than his protoform one. But then again he does survive re-entry in tlk. The problem with that feat is thatit's and atmosphere gravity are likely different.

Ok, so I re-read the scan and it does seem to refer to Optimus' regular weight rather than his protoform one. But then again he does survive re-entry in tlk. The problem with that feat is thatit's and atmosphere gravity are likely different.
Cybertron is already destroyed, alsp worth noting, does Cybertron even have an atmosphere to needsich high speeds? It could be ablation speed, which can be as low as 2k meters per second

Imo, the AP would be something like that

Ironhide and people who scale lower, such as first trillogy Bee and Jazz: High 8-C, due to the fact that people who scale to Blackout can almost one shot Ironhide

Ratchet, Sideswipe, Hound: High 8-C+ via downscaling from the likes of Blackout

Bee, Drift, Dinobots, and other people who scale: At least High 8-C+, probably 8-B

Superior to the previous 3 imo

Everyone who is comparable or superior to Blackout: 8-B

They are not superior enough to warrant "At least" rating

Cause the movie guide commenta that protoforms gatter matter from around the enviroment
Even then, Lowballing it, they would prolly weight at least 1 ton.

Regarding the Cybertron scene, Cybertron's atmosphere is somehow identical to Earth. It even has sound travel just like it does on Earth, and has a nigh-identical gravity to it.

@Emirp sumitpo

Also, Fallen might be 50 tons. As I said. 50 tons quote is said in the same sentence where the writer calls Fallen 40 feet which appears to be accurate, so likely, the 50 tons thing is not a figure of speech. It doesn't even sound like a figure of speech anyway.

Even then, Lowballing it, they would prolly weight at least 1 ton.

Regarding the Cybertron scene, Cybertron's atmosphere is somehow identical to Earth. It even has sound travel just like it does on Earth, and has a nigh-identical gravity to it.

@Emirp sumitpo

Also, if Fallen might be 50 tons. As I said. 50 tons quote is said in the same sentence where the writer calls Fallen 40 feet which appears to be accurate, so likely, the 50 tons thing is not a figure of speech. It doesn't even sound like a figurenofnspeech anyway.
There's nothing really saying that cybertron has similar gravity nor atmosphere to earth.

lowballing with 1 ton, 25.827915869980881 tons of tnt, which is still 8-B. doesn't change much. The 50 tons thing is hyperbole, and was never stated in the film

Imo, the AP would be something like that

Ironhide and people who scale lower, such as first trillogy Bee and Jazz: High 8-C, due to the fact that people who scale to Blackout can almost one shot Ironhide

Ratchet, Sideswipe, Hound: High 8-C+ via downscaling from the likes of Blackout

Bee, Drift, Dinobots, and other people who scale: At least High 8-C+, probably 8-B

Superior to the previous 3 imo

Everyone who is comparable or superior to Blackout: 8-B

They are not superior enough to warrant "At least" rating
I agree with this.

My take on it would be this:

5-B

- Quintessa with the staff (Was stated to be able to control Cybertron)

8-B, Possibly Higher

- Jetwing Optimus (I can't find it as of now, but there is a guide that says Jetwing prime is stronger and faster than Jet power prime)

- Jetpower Optimus (Defeated the fallen)

- Fallen (Implied to be much stronger than Megatron)

8-B

- Quintessa (Is likely stronger than TLK megs, but I doubt she's that strong physically)

- TLK Megatron (Overpowered Optimus with one arm)

- Sentinel Prime | Lockdown (Both outclassed optimus via sheer skill)

- Optimus Prime | Knights (Overpowered the likes of starscream ease. The knights should be comparable to Optimus)

- Galvatron | 2007/ROTF Megatron (Both could contend with a bloodlusted Optimus. 2007 Megatron overpowered a held back Optimus)

- DOTM Megatron (Despite being weakened, should not be much weaker than his previous self)

- The Dinobots (Should be somewhat comparable to Optimus)

- AOE-TLK Bumblebee | Stinger | Drift (Contended with Optimus and lockdown but ultimately lost, Stinger is comparable to bee, drift overpowered bee but neither was taking the fight seriously)

- Shockwave (Shot down Optimus in the sky) Higher with the Driller

- TLK Barricade (Survived hits from Grimlock and Bumblebee)

- Devastator (Individual Constructicons could harm the likes of Ironhide and Ratchet, should be immensely stronger than individual components

- Blackout | Starscream | Grindor (Both easily overpowered Ironhide and Ratchet and the latter shot 2007 Bee's legs off. Grindor should be comparable to Blackout)

- Bonecrusher (Optimus had to be the one to deal with him)

- Hound (Harmed TLK Megatron)

- Brawl (Could hold his own against Ratchet, Ironhide and Jazz)

High 8-C+

- Sideswipe (Was knocked back by a shot from Sentinel, but survived)

- Ratchet (Superior to Ironhide, survived a shot from Lockdown's face gun. KOed Brawl and was stated to be able to at least contend with Megatron)

High 8-C

- Ironhide (Survived a missile strike from Starscream)

- 2007-DOTM Bumblebee | 2007 Barricade | Dino | Crosshairs | Hot rod (2007 Barricade could contend with Bee while Bee finished off a weakened Brawl. Dino could harm the dreads who could harm Ironhide and Crosshairs could harm the KSI bots, who could harm Hound. Hot rod should be comparable to bee before tlk)

- Jazz | Soundwave (Jazz harmed Brawl. Soundwave tanked hits with Bumblebee)

At least 9-C

- Cade Yeager (Could harm or stagger larger Cybertronians with weaponry, that should place him at 8-B with weaponry)

Last edited:
I don't belive that no one should have the "At least" statement

Blackout is baseline 8-B and he can almost one shot Ironhide if he is comparable to Scream, so that should warrant normal High 8-C to Ironhide and people below him

Optimus is superior to Blackout,Megatron TLK is superior to Optimus, but not enough to warrant "At least"

Maybe Jetpower/wing and the Fallen would get "possibly higher" and have 8-B+ in the profile after the normal 8-B, but i am not sure

I can see that in the case of the Fallen and upgraded Optimus, agreed with the rest. I'm not sure about 8-B+ tho.

There's nothing really saying that cybertron has similar gravity nor atmosphere to earth.

lowballing with 1 ton, 25.827915869980881 tons of tnt, which is still 8-B. doesn't change much. The 50 tons thing is hyperbole, and was never stated in the film
Honestly, just watch.

In TLK, Cybertron isn't portrayed as slow motion like the moon, things seem to be animated to move as they would on Earth. In DOTM, they tried to show the lesser gravity of the moon, in TLK, they sem to have ignored any possible differences in gravity in Cybertron.

Judging by the voices and noises, the sound seems to travel like it does on Earth too.

If Mach 45 and 1 ton is real, the fodder would be city block level, instead of large building.

Based on what, tho?

Honestly, just watch.

In TLK, Cybertron isn't portrayed as slow motion like the moon, things seem to be animated to move as they would on Earth. In DOTM, they tried to show the lesser gravity of the moon, in TLK, they sem to have ignored any possible differences in gravity in Cybertron.

Judging by the voices and noises, the sound seems to travel like it does on Earth too.

If Mach 45 and 1 ton is real, the fodder would be city block level, instead of large building.

Based on what, tho?

Moon's gravity is mlre than 6 times lower, there is alot of room here

And there is no source for 1 ton

Moon's gravity is mlre than 6 times lower, there is alot of room here

And there is no source for 1 ton
So, if Cybertron was 1 times lower in gravity than Earth, how would that look, or would it be noticeable?

Lowballing it, I don't see any of the big TFs to weight less than 1 ton.

So, if Cybertron was 1 times lower in gravity than Earth, how would that look, or would it be noticeable?

Lowballing it, I don't see any of the big TFs to weight less than 1 ton.
There is no difference of a planet being 1 times lower than something, its the same thing

He's able to fight trained CIA agents, so I guess At least 9-C is good for him. Unless there's a strong 9-B feat for him that I don't remember

I've added some more abilities to the bay verse profiles and neaten their ability section a bit.

For the speed revision, all characters should have supersonic+ combat and reaction speed. Ironhide was able to easily dodge brawl's tank shots, which according to his profile is supersonic+, and stars cream could react to other F-22s.

Megatron and Starscream should also be given "At least FTL at top speeds" as the planet the nemesis was on was arguably in a different star system.

TLK Optimus' speed should get downgraded to At least High-Hypersonic+ as the time frame for him travelling isn't known, and by the time of TLK, which is a year after AOE, Optimus has pretty much only reached around Jupiter before going into stasis

I've added some more abilities to the bay verse profiles and neaten their ability section a bit.

For the speed revision, all characters should have supersonic+ combat and reaction speed. Ironhide was able to easily dodge brawl's tank shots, which according to his profile is supersonic+, and stars cream could react to other F-22s.

Megatron and Starscream should also be given "At least FTL at top speeds" as the planet the nemesis was on was arguably in a different star system.

TLK Optimus' speed should get downgraded to At least High-Hypersonic+ as the time frame for him travelling isn't known, and by the time of TLK, which is a year after AOE, Optimus has pretty much only reached around Jupiter before going into stasis
If he reached around jupiter in a year that wouldn't that be MHS?

Because we decided that re-entry feats are wack and pretty inconsistent. Previousy we went under the assumption that every cybertronian could do re-entry (And I was planning to upgrade them further to 7-C because of the dinobots and constructicons)

Back