• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I still feel that Blackout, Grindor and Starscream are somewhat weaker than RotF Megs and specially OP, since Megs seems to be the one who is actually doing mroe considerable damage, there is a shot where Starscream hits OP with his missile and he only gets slightly knocked back and right next Megatron shoots Optimus and he goes flying

I guess that it could work

Ok, so I did a calc for the Fallen with 50 tons from the script and was able to get 1291.38862332695976 Tons of TNT, Low 7-C.

I agree with this suggestion for the keys btw. I think Bee can have AoE and TLK in the same key since both put him at a nigh-Optimus level (he did briefly fight with Lockdown iirc).
Bee somewhat slowed down Galvatron with his missiles? It is kinda hard to tell, he did briefly contended with him, but I still don't know if we should add that since Drift overpowered Bee earlier IIRC. As a sidenote, am I the only one who questions why the youngest Autobot out of the 4 in AoE is the one leading them?

Drift and Hound are not cocky though.

Drift appears to have a short temper, but so is Bee, he attacked Drift cause he complained about his leadership, but Hound seems like a better leader than Bee

Megatron would definitely be stronger than Blackout and Starscream, it just wouldn’t be a massively superior degree imo.

I don’t remember Drift fighting Bee, I know that Bee and Crosshairs had a very brief struggle in TLK (that really shouldn’t be used for scaling imo).

And Bee was probably leading since he’s been with the squad longer than others. He’s been there since Mission City after all.

Megatron would definitely be stronger than Blackout and Starscream, it just wouldn’t be a massively superior degree imo.

I don’t remember Drift fighting Bee, I know that Bee and Crosshairs had a very brief struggle in TLK (that really shouldn’t be used for scaling imo).

And Bee was probably leading since he’s been with the squad longer than others. He’s been there since Mission City after all.
Fair enough I guess

They "fought" a bit, with Drift coming out on top, quite literally

I would assume that the 3 fought on Cybertron before, but I guess that is right, although Bee aparently doesn't impose as much respect as Optimus

Ok, so I did a calc for the Fallen with 50 tons from the script and was able to get 1291.38862332695976 Tons of TNT, Low 7-C.
I think Fallen most likely did re-entry, as he was on the sinking battleship that was hit by the TF meteors.

As in, I don't think he teleported (not saying you said this).

They "fought" a bit, with Drift coming out on top, quite literally

I would assume that the 3 fought on Cybertron before, but I guess that is right, although Bee aparently doesn't impose as much respect as Optimus
Ah, well... I don’t think anyone actually scales to Drift so it’s not that big of an issue.

He probably doesn’t since he is pretty young in comparison, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Optimus had more trust in Bee than the others.

I'm more kin to the ten tons tbh. Because 50 tons is a bit ridiculous when compared to Optimus' 4.7 tons. The fallen shouldn't be that much heavier

Last edited:
Also, I feel a lot of the profiles are kinda lacking in the abilities section, I'll add stuff to them at some point

I'm more kin to the ten tons tbh. Because 50 tons is a bit ridiculous when compared to Optimus' 4.7 tons. The fallen shouldn't be that much heavier
I think it's because in the moviemakers' mind, they are heavier.

Fallen's weight according to the script writers is 50 tons, yet according to the guidebook, he is 9 tons.

Grimlock is said by Bay himself to be 850 tons, yet the much bigger Devastator is 20 tons according to the guide.

Optimus was said by Epps to be 8 tons in ROTF IIRC, IDK if that was figure of speech. I think Fallen is 10 feet taller than Optimus.

As I said many times, I might be biased sometimes, but these are my two cents.

I think it's because in the moviemakers' mind, they are heavier.

Fallen's weight according to the script writers is 50 tons, yet according to the guidebook, he is 9 tons.

Grimlock is said by Bay himself to be 850 tons, yet the much bigger Devastator is 20 tons.

Optimus was said by Epps to be 8 tons in ROTF IIRC, IDK if that was figure of speech. I think Fallen is 10 feet taller than Optimus.

As I said many times, I might be biased sometimes, but these are my two cents.
Could you find the epps statement? I don't think grimlock could do the whole re-entry thing and the fallen thing sounds like writer's effect. Grimlock sounds very exaggerated now that we're skipping vehicle weights.

But using the 8 tons for Optimus, I got 206.62237093690248 Tons of TNT (8-A). It's likely just a figure of speech tho. I think the guidebook is the most reliable as other sources seem to be using it exaggeratingly

Could you find the epps statement? I don't think grimlock could do the whole re-entry thing and the fallen thing sounds like writer's effect. Grimlock sounds very exaggerated now that we're skipping vehicle weights.
I think it may have been used in a descriptive manner. It also says Fallen is 40 feet, which is more or less true apparently. The guidebook more or less agrees as it calls him 42 feet (Height is more concrete than weight when it comes to CGI characters, I think). And in the movie itself, Optimus gets taller when combining with Jetfire, so Fallen is taller than Optimus in the movie as well.

I couldn't find the clip, but the transcription of the movie I found online has this (referring to Optimus):

"So, we just dropped off 10 tons of
dead robot in the middle of nowhere."

So, Optimus is 10 tons according to Epps, could be a figure of speech as I said before. I'l try to find the clip.

Grimlock weight was also pure stats (as in, it was literal), as MB was talking about his exact dimensions like width and height in the same sentence.

Hm. Seems a bit iffy still. We'll get town level for that, so it might be an outlier.
In DOTM, it was stated that the ROTF Autobots came to Earth with Xantium. So, maybe not every TF enters Earth by re-entry? What about Demolishor or Driller?

I imagine part of the reason Autobots used a spaceship is because there was not much need for secrecy at that point. In the guidebook, AND the concept art, it was shown that TFs disguise themselves as meteors whwn falling from space, presumably, this would be used mostly by Decepticons. Considering the fact that we've never seen any Decepticon spaceship on Earth probably means Decepticons arrive on Earth through re-entry. However, Driller and Demolishor are pretty big, not sure if their arrival would be less noticeable than a Decepticon spaceship.

Regarding spaceship detectability, in AOE, Lockdown's ship was known by CIA, but I think Chinese government didn't notice it at first when it entered Hong Kong.

Protoforms are specifically for characters who don't have jet modes but need to travel interstellar distances without the need for a ship. Protoforms basically shed their bodies to make themselves aerodynamic, so they become lighter. I think it's a common feature for all Cybertronians

Protoforms are specifically for characters who don't have jet modes but need to travel interstellar distances without the need for a ship. Protoforms basically shed their bodies to make themselves aerodynamic, so they become lighter. I think it's a common feature for all Cybertronians
True, but since ROTF and AOE had spaceships arrive on Earth, maybe some, including Constructicons and Driller arrived with a spaceship. Though I believe that this is unlikely.

Also, it is possible that not every TFs size allows for re-entry. I would love the re-entry feats to be legit but I am not sure tbh.

Regarding shedding, if you mean the stuff they shed when entering Earth's atmosphere, those are confirmed by the guidebook and the final concept art to be just space dirt meant to make the TFs look more like meteors.

If you mean they shed it before transforming into transition mode, then maybe IDK.

The driller definitely had some other way of coming to earth. I think spaceships are more-or-less more convenient than protoforms, like, why walk when you can take a vehicle? I don't think the dinobots can do the whole protoform thing now that I think about it.

I meant the latter.

The driller definitely had some other way of coming to earth. I think spaceships are more-or-less more convenient than protoforms, like, why walk when you can take a vehicle? I don't think the dinobots can do the whole protoform thing now that I think about it.

I meant the latter.
What about the Constructicons?

They definitely do that, we even see some constructicons come to earth via re-entry. The problem is we can't use the vehicle weights with the problems ByAsura brought up

They definitely do that, we even see some constructicons come to earth via re-entry. The problem is we can't use the vehicle weights with the problems ByAsura brought up
Perhaps, though if we go by Grimlock's given weight, then Demolishor and Scavenger likely weighs similiarly.

Maybe, but again, Devastator somehow weighs 20 tons, so they should be lighter than 20 tons
I think that given weight is inaccurate, but whatever.

I just looked it up, it seems that Demolishor is actually shorter than Grimlock. Though I think Demolishor is bulkier.

I mean, Optimus' weight is innacurate, but that is what we have. And like ByAsura said, it's better we use feats rather than re-entry because the weights are too inconsistent.

@Emirp sumitpo

Lockdown slows time in 11:10 in the first video you posted.

In 6:20 of the video below, Lockdown does the time slow thing again:

He seems to break out of it. I thought there was something about Matrix (I remembered it as glowing in his chest), but it doesn't seem like it.

I already listed that down. However, what we need as of now is AP feats, as unless we can finds feats for them, then we can't add them unless we want to do what we did with the DS gtame and assume they should be comparable to their movie counterparts

More abilties are here

I already listed that down. However, what we need as of now is AP feats, as unless we can finds feats for them, then we can't add them unless we want to do what we did with the DS gtame and assume they should be comparable to their movie counterparts

More abilties are here
I think so.

Maybe it is the same universe as the DOTM game; but that's just a thought.

I find it very unlikely tbh, and sounds like a reach.

As of now, the extended universe for bayverse consists of IDW comics, the DS games and ROTDS. I still need feats for the Titan movie comics

We also need a Profile for The Rookie (RoTF DS Games). He legitimately beats Optimus or Megatron depending on the Version. Hell, The Fallen actually promotes the Decepticon one above Megatron for killing Prime, making him the new Second in Command.

Back