• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

In Rise of the Dark Spark game , I think Optimus has time manipulation resistance. Lockdown uses the Dadk Spark to slow down time to a halt, but Optimus through the power of Matrix overpowers its influence.

Also, in that game, Drift can push a train car on the rails.

I believe it’s something like:

Optimus = Megatron >= Blackout = Starscream > Ratchet ≈ Brawl ≈ Bonecrusher > Ironhide > Bumblebee >= Barricade > Jazz

Oh yeah, I was planning on adding ROTDS, but I'm unable to find feats for it. Could someone do that?

In Rise of the Dark Spark game , I think Optimus has time manipulation resistance. Lockdown uses the Dadk Spark to slow down time to a halt, but Optimus through the power of Matrix overpowers its influence.

Also, in that game, Drift can push a train car on the rails.
That's actually kind of cool, ngl.

Question. Who do we consider superior here, Sentinel Prime or Movie 1 Megatron?
Movie 1 Megatron. That's not even an argument. Megatron himself based his Galvatron body off of his First Movie body, you can see it in the Movie.

This really bothers me that people think Megatron got jobbed for no real reason.

Movie 1 Megatron. That's not even an argument. Megatron himself based his Galvatron body off of his First Movie body, you can see it in the Movie.

This really bothers me that people think Megatron got jobbed for no real reason.
I notice Optimus seems to get stronger as the movies progress, similar to Bumblebee

I don't think Megatron rips the submarine in two, merely damages it heavily, and the force of the bullrush carries the submarine to the surface.

The thing with the shuttle is that I think that was partly because of the fuel catching fire.

Maybe we should make a list of characters that get stronger/weaker as the movies progress, to decide who should get more keys. So far I can list Optimus, Bumblebee, Barricade and Megatron.

I don't think Megatron rips the submarine in two, merely damages it heavily, and the force of the bullrush carries the submarine to the surface.

The thing with the shuttle is that I think that was partly because of the fuel catching fire.
Megatron hitting the submarine so hard it rips in 2 and comes to the surafec is both and AP and lifting feat.

Maybe you're for the Starscream part, but I dunno.

I notice Optimus seems to get stronger as the movies progress, similar to Bumblebee
If the guidebooks are anything to go by, it says Oprimus holds back massively to avoid collateral damage.

This was written by Simon Furman. He also wrote a comic where Optimus outright says he held back in Mission City. Not saying the comic is canon, but it semingly shows intent with the guidebook statement.

Do you actually have the guidebook itself? Also fun fact, few months back, I saw the same Guidebook for 7.48 USD at a book fair and decided to pass on it for some reason.

If the guidebooks are anything to go by, it says Oprimus holds back massively to avoid collateral damage.

This was written by Simon Furman. He also wrote a comic where Optimus outright says he held back in Mission City. Not saying the comic is canon, but it semingly shows intent with the guidebook statement.
Scan?

I know that. I'm just pointing out the fact that Megatron was nerfed in RoTF and DotM. You can see it in the way he fights differently than in Movie 1.
I think he needs separate keys for all the movies considering he's constantly changing and adapting his shit after RoTF when he got Bodied due to his shitty repair job.

I don’t know if RotF needs a different key, because he could still harm Optimus and was more or less as strong as he was in Movie 1. But DotM definitely needs a different key. And maybe TLK, idk.

Maybe Optimus need 3 keys? 1 for the first movie, where he is more or less comparable, if not a bit weaker, than Megatron, one from movie 2-3, where he is way above Megatron and has additional equipment, and one for AoE/TLK since he got new equipment

Bumblebee is 2, one for movies 1-3, maybe 4, and one for AoE/TLK, maybe just TLK

Megs is 3 too, one for the 1st-2nd, one for the 3rd and one for TLK

Barricade is 2 too I guess, one for 1st-3rd and one for TLK.

The rest doesn't really need, maybe Sideswipe, but that is iffy

I believe it’s something like:

Optimus = Megatron >= Blackout = Starscream > Ratchet ≈ Brawl ≈ Bonecrusher > Ironhide > Bumblebee >= Barricade > Jazz
I would say that Megs would be a bit above Optimus, both are superior to both Blackout and Starscream if Megatron on the 2nd movie is around as strong as he was on the 1st movie, and maybe put Brawl and Bonecrusher a bit above Ratchet, but the latter would still be somewhat comparable

The reason for that is that half the autobots decided to focus Brawl, while Optimus is the one who decided to take care of Bonecrusher

Do you actually have the guidebook itself? Also fun fact, few months back, I saw the same Guidebook for 7.48 USD at a book fair and decided to pass on it for some reason.
No, I don't have the guidebook. Just random scans I found on some blogs. Though I did read the full first movie guide on YouTube.

I would say that Megs would be a bit above Optimus, both are superior to both Blackout and Starscream if Megatron on the 2nd movie is around as strong as he was on the 1st movie, and maybe put Brawl and Bonecrusher a bit above Ratchet, but the latter would still be somewhat comparable

The reason for that is that half the autobots decided to focus Brawl, while Optimus is the one who decided to take care of Bonecrusher
I can agree with Megatron >= Optimus in the first movie.

M1 Megatron >= RotF Megatron would put Blackout and Starscream as only slightly beneath since Starscream and Grindor (who Blackout scales to) could damage RotF Optimus. And Blackout was about to help Megatron fight Optimus, so he should be close to their level and superior to Bonecrusher, who was pretty much stomped by Optimus.

Is Brawl >= Bonecrusher ≈ Ratchet a preferable scale to you?

Maybe Optimus need 3 keys? 1 for the first movie, where he is more or less comparable, if not a bit weaker, than Megatron, one from movie 2-3, where he is way above Megatron and has additional equipment, and one for AoE/TLK since he got new equipment

Bumblebee is 2, one for movies 1-3, maybe 4, and one for AoE/TLK, maybe just TLK

Megs is 3 too, one for the 1st-2nd, one for the 3rd and one for TLK

Barricade is 2 too I guess, one for 1st-3rd and one for TLK.

The rest doesn't really need, maybe Sideswipe, but that is iffy
I agree with this suggestion for the keys btw. I think Bee can have AoE and TLK in the same key since both put him at a nigh-Optimus level (he did briefly fight with Lockdown iirc).

Back