• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I plan to add him as well. Then finally we get rookie vs CAB uwu. Although I'd argue CAB would win that

Leaving the TF1 scaling asside, what do you guys think about the other movies scaling?

I don't think that the scaling chain for the first movie changes alot, aside from Optimus being > Megatron now

For the new characters of RoTF, I would say

Sideswipe >= Ironhide or Ratchet >= Sideswipe

Mainly due to the fact that Sideswipe survived that shot from Sentinel Prime, if it is decided that he didn't actually got fully hit by it like ByAsura says, than I would go with Sideswipe = Bumblebee

Bumblebee >> Skids = Mudflap > Arcee = Chromia = Elita-1

Being honest here, those 5 characters really don't display alot of feats to be scaled properly, the Arcee sisters could very well be just 9-B due to how inefective they were against Sideways

Jolt = Bumblebee or Jolt = Ironhide

Maybe he doesn't deserve a profile, but if he gets one, he should be around Bumblebee at least

Decepticons didn't really add someone significant outside of Devastator and the Fallen, and they likely are > Optimus, and Grindor, who is Blackout 2.o

For the 3rd movie

Bumblebee >= Dino/Mirage

It feels like he not having fire arms on the movies made him a little meh, but he could be comparable to Bee since he helped against the dreads

Que/Wheeljack = ?

Probably not gonna have a profile

Wreckers = Ironhide

I kinda that feel that they are superior to Bee

Shockwave >= Starscream

I mean, the guy didn't do a thing but he disbalanced OP so that is something neat I guess

Soundwave = Bumblebee

He fought him, I guess

Sentinel Prime >= Optimus Prime

SP is at least comparable to OP, but I also feel like he won his battle against Optimus because of his skill more than his Raw Power

For AoE

Hound >= Ironhide or Ratchet >= Hound

This is mainly because Hound survived a direct blast from what I assume is a Megatron in his strongest body, granted, he was knocked out, but he seems to somewhat affect Megatron with his guns

Drift >= Bumblebee = Crosshairs

Bee doesn't seem that powerfull as he is in the first movie, mainly because Lockdown makes short work of Bee, Drift could somewhat overpower Bee, so I feel he is stronger, and Crosshairs shouldn't be that much weaker than Bee

Optimus > Grimlock >= Scorn >= Slug >= Strafe

Grimlock is clearly below Optimus, Scorn is bigger than him, but I don't know if it would mean he is more powerfull, Strafe is the smaller one so I feel he should be the weakest one, Slug is there I guess

Lockdown >= Optimus

Lockdown's face gun > Optimus

I don't feel like Lockdown is as strong as Sentinel Prime, mainly because I feel like SP's fight is more impressive, but Lockdown's gun was able to 2 shot Optimus

Galvatron >= Optimus

Felt like Galv was a bit superior, but it could be because of his regen

Bee >= Stinger

I don't know how destroying his head killed him, but he sure doesn't feel stronger than Bee from his showings

In TLK Bee moves up a bit

OP >= Bee

Fully contended with him, could actually damage him and bring him to the ground, feels like he got some buff Could be as simple as saying that his hammer was the Forge of Solus Prime, but nah

Hot Rod = Crosshairs

I don't remember he engaging any battles, but I don't think he should scale to TLK Bumblebee

Megatron >= Optimus Prime

Hot take here, I feel like physically he is superior than Optimus, he overpowered Optimus with just one hand when the latter was not able to do so when he had both arms

Bee >= Barricade

The immortal guy survived a shot from Bee, so that is noteworthy, I guess

Crosshairs > Onslaught

I mean, his SMG seems to do some noteworthy damage to OL, so I doubt he is that strong

The rest has no feats whatsoever. Nitro Zeus and Mohawk got oneshotted by Bee and Dreadbot got eaten by Grimlock

I'm not sure if I agree with Lockdown >= Optimus or Glavatron >= Optimus. Lockdown seems to be suprior in skill during their fight and doesn't seem like raw power. Optimus seem to have the upper hand at the end of the fight against galvs and looks like he was about to kill Galavtron had lockdown not intervene. I don't think jolt, Que, the twins nor the sisters should get profiles. I find Ratchet being that high kinda iffy.

I think the Driller, Devastator and Quintessa should get profiles.

I agree with everything else. I might post my own take on the scaling later

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think sideswipe was ever hit by Sentinel? Sideswipe should be comparable, via being able to harm the dreads, who could harm Ironhide, same goes for dino.

Ah. Well, he gets hit in most top section of his shoulder. Ironhide gets shot in the Torso twice.

Also where are the ratchet being that strong from?

It was 3 times, and Ironhide wasn't really very alive after those 3 shots even if you don't count the Rust, Sideswipe there didn't even lost parts, he just got launched some meters aways

Knocking Brawl out with a headshot, being way superior to Ironhide, according to their battle against Starscream and the Movie guide thing, which to be fair I don't know if we are using

Kinda? I only started using when people mentioned the weights and stuff. Ratchet seems to be comparable to Ironhide, based off the films only. I'd say Hound should be above both. Both retreated when Megatron came in the first film, but hound had scrotum to take on megs himself in TLK, and didn't die

Also, Hound having the balls to face Megatron doesn't really mean alot when he got one shotted by him, Ratchet even endured a hit from Sentinel's sword

Hm. Seems legit. Also I don't think Optimus gets stronger as the fims progress. Brought up by Primestar3, in the guidbook and the titan comic where the cons win in 2007, both written by simon furman, it's stated that Optimus holds back. So it's likely he wasn't at full stregth against megs in the first movie, and there were civilians around him, whereas in later fights there weren't much civilians to begin with. My take on the Optimus and Megatron scaling chain is.

TLK Megatron >= 2007 Megatron = Optimus (All out) >= Galvatron = Optimus (Held back) > Rotf Megatron > Dotm Megatron

Also, Optimus in the Titan comic could his own against a allspark amped Megatron.

Neat, what about Sideswipe?

That is neat to know, but I don't know if ROTF Megs is any weaker than 2007, at least it is not implied, maybe Optimus its just that superior, just to not make 5 keys, I would say the following:

TLK Megatron >= Optimus (All out) >= Galvatron >= Megatron 07/RoTF >= Optimus (Held back) > Dotm Megatron

I think ROTF is weaker due to the way he fights as he's not used to his new body, and he seems to be able to be harm by much weaker opponents. But I'm not sure tbh. If I'm not wrong, there also many implications that his rotf body is stronger than his first. That scaling looks fine

I mean, isn't the same body? He never really losed that much components on the first movie, maybe some tiny shreds and just a big hole on his chest, and he just fought Optimus on the second movie, he got shot by NEST, but they seem to have the firepower to deal with decepticons

It kinda is. All he has now is more beef. I also remember marketing material implying he is tronger than his 2007 counterpart. But I think it's fine if we combine key for 2007 and rotf

I mean, it is just that he changes nothing, so creating 2 keys which is essentially the same thing seems like kinda a waste

I mean, isn't the same body? He never really losed that much components on the first movie, maybe some tiny shreds and just a big hole on his chest, and he just fought Optimus on the second movie, he got shot by NEST, but they seem to have the firepower to deal with decepticons
He lost his ******* arm and leg and needed them replaced with a random On Hands Decepticon's parts because they didn't know he was missing limbs. Also, he can't properly use his Fusion Cannon unlike in 2007 where he could deftly move into it in like 2 seconds while crouching aiming with both arms, he has to aim with one arm now and you can see everytime he fires it that the recoil knocks him back a bit.

He lost his ******* arm and leg and needed them replaced with a random On Hands Decepticon's parts because they didn't know he was missing limbs. Also, he can't properly use his Fusion Cannon unlike in 2007 where he could deftly move into it in like 2 seconds while crouching aiming with both arms, he has to aim with one arm now and you can see everytime he fires it that the recoil knocks him back a bit.
Also this. He definitely wasn't used to his new proportions in RoTF yet.

Megatron lost his arm (and fusion cannkn by association) and had a wound in the head at the end of RoTF that wans't fully healed, he is not even close to what he was in RoTF

Megatron lost his arm (and fusion cannkn by association) and had a wound in the head at the end of RoTF that wans't fully healed, he is not even close to what he was in RoTF
While that's fair, he wasn't so weak that he couldn't harm Sentinel though. Whatever, I honestly don't care if you lump RoTF Megatron in one key with 2007, but just make sure that he has something on there saying he isn't as good as he was in 2007 Skill Wise due to not being used to his new body.

So this is my chart:

- Jetwing Optimus (I can't find it as of now, but there is a guide that says Jetwing prime is stronger and faster than Jet power prime)

- Jetpower Optimus (Defeated the fallen)

- Fallen (Implied to be much stronger than Megatron)

- Quintessa (Is likely stronger than TLK megs, but I doubt she's that strong physically)

- TLK Megatron (Overpowered Optimus with one arm)

- Sentinel Prime (Comparable to Optimus, outclasses him via sheer skill)

- Optimus Prime | 2007/ROTF Megatron (Overpowered the likes of starscream ease. 2007 Megatron threw around a held back Optimus. Despite being a bit weaker in his rotf body, he could still harm Optimus)

- Galvatron | Lockdown (Both could contend with a bloodlusted Optimus. Lockdown has likely better skill than Optimus but I doubt he's stronger in terms of strength)

- DOTM Megatron (Could tear apart sentinel, although sentinel was distracted)

- The Dinobots (Should be somewhat comparable to Optimus)

- TLK Bumblebee (Contended with Optimus but ultimately lost)

- Shockwave (Shot down Optimus in the sky) Higher with the Driller

- Devastator (Individual Constructicons could harm the likes of Ironhide and Ratchet, should be immensely stronger than individual components

- Blackout | Starscream | Grindor (Both easily overpowered Ironhide and Ratchet and the latter shot 2007 Bee's legs off. Grindor should be comparable to Blackout)

- Bonecrusher (Optimus had to be the one to deal with him)

- Brawl (Could hold his own against Ratchet, Ironhide and Jazz)

- Ratchet (Contended with Starscream and superior to Ironhide)

- Hound (Harmed TLK Megatron)

- Sideswipe (Was knocked back by a shot from Sentinel, but survived)

- Ironhide (Could contend with starscream and is superior to 2007 bumblebee)

- Drift (Overpowered Bumblebee)

- 2007-AOE Bumblebee | Barricade | Dino | Crosshairs | Hot rod (Barricade could contend with Bee while Bee finished off a weakened Brawl. Dino could harm the dreads who could harm Ironhide and Crosshairs could harm the KSI bots, who could harm Hound. Hot rod should be comparable to bee before tlk)

- Jazz | Soundwave | Stinger (Harmed Brawl. Soundwave and Stinger could contend with Bumblebee)

Last edited:
So this is my chart:

- Jetwing Optimus (I can't find it as of now, but there is a guide that says Jetwing prime is stronger and faster than Jet power prime)

- Quintessa (Is likely stronger than TLK megs, but I doubt she's that strong physically)

- Optimus Prime | 2007 Megatron (Overpowered the likes of starscream ease. 2007 Megatron threw around a held back Optimus)

- Galvatron | Lockdown (Both could contend with a bloodlusted Optimus. Lockdown has likely better skill than Optimus but I doubt he's stronger in terms of strength)

- ROTF Megatron (Could harm Optimus and even kill him, but was Optimus heavily wounded, prime was distracted and megs needed help anyway)

- Devastator (Individual Constructicons could harm the likes of Ironhide and Ratchet, should be immensely stronger than individual components

- Blackout | Starscream | Grindor (Both easily overpowered Ironhide and Ratchet and the latter shot 2007 Bee's legs off. Grindor should be comparable to Blackout)

- 2007-AOE Bumblebee | Barricade | Dino | Crosshairs | Hot rod (Barricade could contend with Bee while Bee finished off a weakened Brawl. Dino could harm the dreads who could harm Ironhide and Crosshairs could harm the KSI bots, who could harm Hound. Hot rod should be comparable to bee before tlk)

- Jazz | Soundwave | Stinger (Harmed Brawl. Soundwave and Stinger could contend with Bumblebee)
That sounds about right.

Could you send the clips for the things you claimed? He never lost a limb on that fight, he also only used his fusion cannon once and had knockbakc, that was another weapon

In case you're wondering, I'd put CAB around the same spot as TLK Megatron and Rookie around the same place as sentinel

In case you're wondering, I'd put CAB around the same spot as TLK Megatron and Rookie around the same place as sentinel
Honestly same. What makes that funnier is that Decepticon Rookie Off-Screened Jetfire right after getting to him. Like the screen goes black for a second and then Jetfire's like dead on the floor.

So this is my chart:

- Optimus Prime | 2007 Megatron (Overpowered the likes of starscream ease. 2007 Megatron threw around a held back Optimus)

- ROTF Megatron (Could harm Optimus and even kill him, but was Optimus heavily wounded, prime was distracted and megs needed help anyway)

I guess I would word some things different. Ironhide never really conteded with Starscream, and Starscream didn't really easily overpowered Ratchet, I would just say "Slightly superior to Ratchet"

Back