• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

He says it isn't when he writes it. Streams are diverging points within universes that cause them to split, creating a new one.
I think that's something the multiverse profiles got a bit wrong but I'll save it for later
What he means there isn't that. He's basically saying that streams overlap, and they aren't 100% universes. So, two different streams can be a part of a universe going by what he says there.

I mean he's literally saying that the comics aren't necesarily canon to the movies. How do you interpret that as "the comics are non-canon"? He leaves it up in the air, probably because he doesn't want to make concrete statements that would affect main continuities (movies, shows etc.). Did you read the rest of that linked thread?

All I am saying is that different stream designations aren't proof.

And as I said, Bumblebee Prequel Comic would be a different stream than the one given, so seperate designstion firbthe IDWverse is irrevelant.

Regardless of the comics canonicity, this is what he says.

I read it, the fact that 2 different streams lap means that they are not in the same continuity originally

What are trying to say here? Are you saying the bumblebee movie prequel comic is connected to bayverse and it connects to rising storm so therefore the films are connected to rising storm, even tho it states that rising storm is not in the same stream as the movies. Is that your argument? Are you saying that they should merge and share feats?

I read it, the fact that 2 different streams lap means that they are not in the same continuity originally

What are trying to say here? Are you saying the bumblebee movie prequel comic is connected to bayverse and it connects to rising storm so therefore the films are connected to rising storm, even tho it states that rising storm is not in the same stream as the movies. Is that your argument? Are you saying that they should merge and share feats?
I've already told you that the answer implies two strams can be a part of a universe.

Anyways, Tyran Gamma on its own WOULD be a different stream as it has significantly different events than Tyran Delta. I am talking about the BB Prequel comic tho, not the old timeline.

Also, two stories (in this case, RS and S7) can be canon to different universes. Going by your logic, since the movies are a different stream, they are not canon to the IDW Bayverse, even though they are. The events of the RS and S7 can be a part of two different universes.

Regardless of the comics canonicity, this is what JS says. I am not just talking about the Bayverse comics, but streams as a whole.

I agree with streams splitting and combining. What I'm saying is, the idw comics and the movies universe once merged, similar to how movie universe and the games once merged, but eventually, they split. A similar can be said about the bbb prequel comic. The bbb prequel comic isn't 100 precent connected to rising storm nor the movies, instead, it's likely and amalgamation of both. Because the comics and the movies contradict one another. It's like trying to put 2 repelling forces against on another.

The key should be: Movies | IDW and maybe DS game for some characters

The bbb prequel comic shouldn't be used as it isn't fully a part of either

Last edited:
I agree with streams splitting and combining. What I'm saying is, the idw comics and the movies universe once merged, similar to how movie universe and the games once merged, but eventually, they split. A similar can be said about the bbb prequel comic. The bbb prequel comic isn't 100 precent connected to rising storm nor the movies, instead, it's likely and amalgamation of both. Because the comics and the movies contradict one another. It's like trying to put 2 repelling forces against on another.

The key should be: Movies | IDW and maybe DS game for some characters

The bbb prequel comic shouldn't be used as it isn't a part of either
I think It doesn't matter either way, I agreed with the keys. And this discussion has become too long. So I'l stop.

In this scene, Devastator pushes the top of the pyramide, whaf level could that be?

That should probably be calced, but if I had to take a guess it'd be 8-C

Looking at the current feats, it's likely we'll get 8-B to 8-A.

Also, does Mudflap's lifting strength scale to Devastator's vacuum? In that scene, it was pulling in small trucks.

In the later scenes, pyramide blocks were getting sucked in in seconds, not sure if that scales to Mudflap tho, as in the pyramide scene, his vacuum appeared to suck things faster than the Mudflap scene.

Lifting? I'm not sure for the first one, I doubt it's above class M. I think devastated has class 50 lifting strength. But logically, he should have class M as class M scales to everyone.

Considering we aren't using re-entry anymore, for now at least, Crosshairs' justification should change.

Mine is (Could harm the KSI drones, some of which could harm the likes of hound and bumblebee)

Lifting? I'm not sure for the first one, I doubt it's above class M. I think devastated has class 50 lifting strength. But logically, he should have class M as class M scales to everyone.
Ok.

I think these should be calced:

Also, was Quintessa moving Cybertron through her own power or tech?

More or less with her staff. It doesn't scale to her physicals. But her ap would be some thing like "x, 5-B with the staff of Merlin".

Profiles I plan to add for the movie bots are quintessa, devestator and stinger. Gonna have to re-work that fallen page don't I :/

More or less with her staff. It doesn't scale to her physicals. But her ap would be some thing like "x, 5-B with the staff of Merlin".

Profiles I plan to add for the movie bots are quintessa, devestator and stinger. Gonna have to re-work that fallen page don't I :/
I meant her moving Cybertron through space towards Sol. She didn't have the staff until she arrived on Earth.

I think she was controlling it another way? I'm not sure if it was specified how Cybertron was coming to earth, but I assume she had technology

Speaking of speed, shouldn't all characters have supersonic combat and reaction speed? Starscream's reaction and combat should scale to his flight speed and he was able to dodge and react to other F-22s.

Megatron and Starscream should also be given "At least FTL at top speeds" as the planet the nemesis was on was arguably in a different star system.

TLK Optimus' speed should get downgraded to At least High-Hypersonic+ as the time frame for him travelling isn't known, and by the time of TLK, which is a year after AOE, Optimus has pretty much only reached around Jupiter before good into stasis

Last edited:
How fast is the rail gun from ROTF? It reached the Giza Pyramide all the way from a battleship in the ocean. The timeframe seems to be very short (seconds if the movie time is literal).

I know it doesn't scale to anyone, but I am just wondering.

The novel adaptation says it Mach 7, but I think it's faster in the movie.

Also are we still using re-entry or not. Because some of us were using the guidebook, even tho I thought we left that behind. If we are, then we can use the weights in there. @Primestar3 do you happen to have the scans?

We don't know the distance tbh, but I'm guessing supersonic?
This is the distance of the closest body of water to the Giza Pyramide (from Google Maps).
7689945-screenshot_20201130_015452.jpg

I'm still iffy on re-entry atm. But we would get 8-A for these characters, scaling from the fallen, fallen is around 10 tons

Also are we still using re-entry or not. Because some of us were using the guidebook, even tho I thought we left that behind. If we are, then we can use the weights in there. @Primestar3 do you happen to have the scans?
Here are some scans from the second guide:

Optimus page from the first movie guidebook

There is a guy that filmed the entire first movie guidebook and uploaded it to YouTube, he shows every page, but I think it is against the rules to link it. If you search "Transformers Movie Guide book" on YouTube, it will probably come up.

I'm still iffy on re-entry atm. But we would get 8-A for these characters, scaling from the fallen, fallen is around 10 tons
Actually I'm wrong. The fallen is actually implied to be stronger than Megatron and Base Optimus. So only Jet Optimus and the Fallen should be 8-A, Everyone else should be 8-B scaling from Optimus.

Actually I'm wrong. The fallen is actually implied to be stronger than Megatron and Base Optimus. So only Jet Optimus and the Fallen should be 8-A, Everyone else should be 8-B scaling from Optimus.
Maybe with Protoforms falling at 30000 knots (Mach 45)? Provide that they are at least 1 ton in weight? But maybe they slowed down IDK.

The guidebook says Protoforms can survive hypersonic impacts.

And Create-A-Bot considering he fought like a super amped up Megatron/Starscream that I can't for the life of me see losing to The Fallen.

Actually Optimus is City block+, I guess an "At least City Block level +, Possibly Multi City Block level" could work"

Maybe with Protoforms falling at 30000 knots (Mach 45)? Provide that they are at least 1 ton in weight? But maybe they slowed down IDK.

The guidebook says Protoforms can survive hypersonic impacts.
Currently, we're using 11000 m/s, which is hypersonic, but if we use mach 45, we get 122.422084130019115 tons, 8-A for Optimus. Naise

Someone remind me what was decided for the complete Bayverse Movie 1 scaling. Only thing I really remember is Starscream ≈ Blackout.

My take on it is: Megatron >= Optimus > Blackout = Starscream > Boncrusher = Brawl >= Ironhide = Ratchet > Bumblebee >= Barricade > Jazz

Back