• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Would the Extended Universe Canon also apply to the Games? At least for when the Autobots win their Story Modes?
I wouldn't say so tbh.
Apparently, Ramjet survived his decapitation.

He gets decapitated in an early comic:

But shows up on Earth later:

Could be an error tho.

Several transformers can survive decapitation through unknown circumstances

Yo, wasn’t Nova Prime supposed to have a ‘Low 2-C with hax’ after this last revision?

Also you didn’t have to delete all the other profiles. There was really no reason to do that.

They didn't have a reason to stay tho. I thought that was agreed on in the Transformers (Universe) CRT. However, I guess you can ask for some of them to be restored and we can work out new ratings for them. But I still feel like some of them should stay deleted, such as dai atlas or the predacons

They didn’t really have a reason to be deleted in the first place though. I’m pretty sure there was a 6-C calc that the Seekers had been were scaling to, and Dai Atlas was scaling to the Toraxxis explosion before the Tier 2 upgrade.

6-C was rejected because the autobots were apparently gonna be killed by the explosion and Thundercracker flew away from it rather than tank it. I felt Dai-atlas should be deleted because other than surviving the refinery explosion, there isn't any that notable about him. Hell, sideswipe is more impressive than him in terms of feats.

That being said. I think the seekers and magnus can be restored. The seekers survived the kinetic harpoon and the refinery explosion. and ultra magnus is much stronger than the seekers.

None of the Seekers survived it at point-blank range. It's pretty inconsequential.

Also, a lot of those profiles were very difficult to scale due to IDW inconsistencies, so deleting them was the better option.

Starscreams was closer to the explosion than Optimus was tho. And several characters who were close to the explosion survived it, and those characters are somewhat comparable to the seekers

They still weren't as close to it as Megatron. Optimus himself was also heavily damaged from that range, meaning the other Decepticons (that we didn't see until way after, btw) were likely crippled.

There is one feat of skywarp surviving getting shot by base megs, who is presumably baseline. Would the seekers scale to that?

They would, but it's still not that impressive. The characters already scale to feats on that level.

Why's Thunderwing superior to Trypticon? Just wondering.

IMO, they're a little barebones, but relatively decent.

Ok.

More feats and stuff like that. For example, Omega punched a hole through Devastator in All Hail Megatron.

I guess so. That would mean soundwave would be downgraded to Low 7-B by virtue of being one-shot if prime is around baseline, I think, and the seekers are below him

They still weren't as close to it as Megatron. Optimus himself was also heavily damaged from that range, meaning the other Decepticons (that we didn't see until way after, btw) were likely crippled.
Crippled or not, they still survived it. At most, Wouldn't that still place them baseline 7-B?

No, because the energy also decreases massively through surface area and distance.

Assuming the KH is baseline City level, they were 10-ish metres away and that someone like Starscream is 60 feet tall (there's a statement that Prime is 60 feet in TF #51 or something) gets 1 megaton, not to mention how far Optimus was. Even assuming the KH is City level already requires hefty assumptions.

Also, Transformers can survive getting cut in half. So being crippled isn't indicative of anything, especially since this Megatron can tank attacks from characters far stronger than Seekers without harm, yet was harmed by the KH.

Last edited:
I already have that in mind. We're gonna upgrade some of the movie bots sooner or later.

But yes, crosshairs should be 8-A

Would Optimus (canon) scale to Ark's durability?

In the opening scene of DOTM, Ark is damaged by a missile or bullet from an Orbital Assault Carrier (small Decepficon ships). Optimus himself survives a direct hit from one of their missile and tanks multiple bullets.

Ark survived the moon impact mostly intact.

Impact was picked up by the Very Large Array, New Mexico. IDK what it means if the impact was loud enough to be picked up by the array.

The ark scales to no one. And bits started flying off when it started to crash. So no.
I am talking about this:

Ark takes some damage from Decepticon mini-ship's (damage to Ark's right wing).

It is unclear if that was a missile or a bullet (seems more like a missile tho).

If it is was a bullet, Optimus tanks multiple bullets from the small ships here:

If it was a missile, Optimus survives a direct missile hit to his back from the same ships, and survives without much injury. In the above timestamp, at 4:29, one of the ships fire a missile (it has a trail cloud) that hits Optimus's back dead on.

In the first video I posted, you can see that Ark survived the impact mostly intact, so it is still durable.

Still, we don't know the durability of the ark. And it still broke nonetheless. So we can't scale it to anyone

Still, we don't know the durability of the ark. And it still broke nonetheless. So we can't scale it to anyone
It did look mostly in one piece.

Not sure exactly how strong the impact was, but it was detected by VLA Radio Observatory, not sure how impressive that is tho (if at all).

The feat is a little too vague given we don't know the exact ship or weapon (even playing it in slow-motion, you never see the projectile, just the explosion) that struck the Ark. Plus, Optimus was only on the fringes of the blast, and the ship itself appears to be completely undamaged by this first hit in later shots.

Back