• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trainers thingy revision (part 3, Pokémon Crusaders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LephyrTheRevanchist

VS Battles
Retired
Well, since the other-other thread was, quote: "stealth close"d, we can restart it here.

Anyway, dropping ANYTHING related to the Creation Trio, and ignoring ANYTHING related from the other thread (if that starts, admin can insta-close the thread, since that is not the point of this one).

Well, continuing from the other thread, J-Man and I were discussing the manga trainers stadistics, since some of them have quite the consistency against the High 6 tier mons (and some legends. No, not one of them is related to the CT).

As such, I propose we get them out of the way, since the Game Ones are pretty straightforward... I think... Anyway, will be copy-pasting in the comments what J-man and I had gathered so far for possible statistics.

Note: STAY CIVIL

"Well, then we can atleast start from somewhere.

Tier High 6 (possibly, for now) sorta confirmed:

- Emerald: His pokémon were capable of fighting the regi trio. Defeated Ruby and was implied to have defeated the dex-holders.

- Ruby: Consistently stated of being one of the strongest trainers during the Ruby&Sapphire chapter, as well as one of the stronger dex-holders. Commanded Mega Latios and defeated Zinnia. His Swampert was capable of briefly clashing with Groudon. When only a boy, defeated a bloodlusted Salamence. Managed to catch Celebi."

I agree, before i have to upgrade and fix all the normal Pokémon then we can deal with the trainers.

BTW, Dark, if you need help, let me know. Since I'm finally at a PC might as well make myself useful for a change, lol.

@J-Man that would give swamper lifting strength greater than Groudon's, not necessarily AP.

I'm afraid we cannot use that since the char. durability in these chapters was badly portrayed for ex: normal human Zinnia, so since i know most of things i want to complete it step by step, and i want to handle this segment as one of last ones, so i will make a thread to explain who scales to the leggendary or not, it's a matter of patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back