• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God vs One Piece (once again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell nah this won't end well! I can sense a Hax stomp, and Primebeard is practically featless. (At this point, i'm wondering was there ever a TOG vs OP match that wasn't literally a Hax stomp?)

White won't do that in character, and since this is a post clone White his stamina fades pretty fast.

Arie Swordmanship will still be a problem (Law manip+space bending to attack from all sides).

But if he uses his full power and WB survives, then it's over since he will get himself out of commission.

Arie Swordsmanship will ******* destroy whitebeard lol. I honestly don't think White will need to use full power. But to be fair, WB does have some crazy durability feats.

I honestly think Arie Swordsmanship is wanked moreso than even Ikki's.

And I'm not sure why the OP insists on throwing haxless OP characters against characters with potent ass hax from this verse. Type 4 acausality to render any of Whitebeard's precognitive abilities null, dodging is out of the equation due to Law Manipulation amonst other shit.

Stop making One Piece characters vs Tower of God Characters especially ToG stomp most of the time. Whitebeard doesn't have any win cons. It's intentional spite at this point, the OP here keeps spamming these type of spite matches and basically admitted to OP characters having no win con such as Luffy vs Zahard.

Literally the next time I see some BS OP vs ToG thread I'm throwing the entire verse against Hajun. Obvious spite is obvious spite.

Last edited:
How so? It isn't really easy to wank lol. It's a simple law manipulating sword style wielded by a type 4 acausal. Nothing wankable here. Dunno what your talking about.

And I'm not sure why the OP insists on throwing haxless OP characters against characters with potent ass hax from this verse. Type 4 acausality to render any of Whitebeard's precognitive abilities null, dodging is out of the equation due to Law Manipulation amonst other shit.

Stop making One Piece characters vs Tower of God Characters especially ToG stomp most of the time. Whitebeard doesn't have any win cons.
I knew this was a Hax stomp. That's one thing I dislike about TOG vs One piece matches, mainly because vast majority of the TOG have undodgeable attacks by default along with causality Hax. Don't get me started with other Haxes that you would think they are better off fighting a visual novel character than a HST Character.

To make matters worse Primebeard is practically featless and doesn't have any win-cond aside his durability negation Hax and lack of Hax resistances. Is there really a debate necessary to know that he's going to get stomped?

How so? It isn't really easy to wank lol. It's a simple law manipulating sword style wielded by a type 4 acausal. Nothing wankable here. Dunno what your talking about.
"Can do anything with Swordsmanship."

These are the only profiles that use such NLF descriptions, I don't have an issue with Law Manipulation. I have an issue with how it's described on the profile, not even Fate profiles do this and we both know how they deal with skill there.

"Can do anything with Swordsmanship."

These are the only profiles that use such NLF descriptions, I don't have an issue with Law Manipulation. I have an issue with how it's described on the profile, not even Fate profiles do this and we both know how they deal with skill there.
I actually don't know because I know jack shit about nasuverse lol.

I actually don't know because I know jack shit about nasuverse lol.
"Infinite low 1-C skill GG." basically summed up.

"Can do anything." is a blatant NLF and outright lazy writing of a profile, even in extreme ass cases we'd write this as "extremely versatile." not "anything and everything.".

Wait a minute what the actual **** is up with this verse? All this hax got added because of this thread which wasn't even concluded. Such a change definitely needs more than one staff member who knows nothing about the verse (Look at 3-A FT, Staff originally accepted it because they didn't have full context and then were downgraded a week later.)

One staff member accepting a CRT is enough for it to be accepted, let alone implemented into the profiles when the discussion was never officially concluded. Who added this into their profiles?

Wait a minute what the actual **** is up with this verse? All this hax got added because of this thread which wasn't even concluded. Such a change definitely needs more than one staff member who knows nothing about the verse (Look at 3-A FT, Staff originally accepted it because they didn't have full context and then were downgraded a week later.)

One staff member accepting a CRT is enough for it to be accepted, let alone implemented into the profiles when the discussion was never officially concluded. Who added this into their profiles?
What, you gotta be kidding me..... How in earth did they get away with this?

What, you gotta be kidding me..... How in earth did they get away with this?
Because the thread was obviously rushed, and implemented because fans presumably wanted an upgrade.

Shit there's literally anti feats in the OP for that thread, but I'll take care of everything there tomorrow. This is like me making Sanji type 4 Acausal for being able to escape Katakuri's future sight despite Katakuri being able to see what's written in stone.

Because the thread was obviously rushed, and implemented because fans presumably wanted an upgrade.

Shit there's literally anti feats in the OP for that thread, but I'll take care of everything there tomorrow. This is like me making Sanji type 4 Acausal for being able to escape Katakuri's future sight despite Katakuri being able to see what's written in stone.
The context is severely different (Baam is literally invisible to all future sight and fate sight) but why are you bringin it up here? The arie swordsmanship's whole schtick is that it is space manipulation that is impossible to parry. The key word is "parry" So you ain't catching swords without it. The impossibility to parry is based around law manip. Boro and Bam are the only ones capable of parrying it, one via his own law manip and the other via resistance to it.

Note, it isn't impossible to dodge, it's just that if you enter close combat with the Arie family you ain't gonna counter their attacks.

The problem with white is that he has EXTREME danmaku and so it is gonna be a stomp in his favour sorry chief

Irregulars are entirely immune to future sight so that sanji example is completely wrong

Irregulars are entirely immune to future sight so that sanji example is completely wrong
And this is wrong, as I said I can explain this tomorrow. Hold your horses there before assuming your automatically in the right, especially when you aren't.

Tog causality hax is supposed to be limited resistance to fate manip, drawing your own path that is different from that of the tower is just resistance to what the tower drew for you

Nah the red witch could draw a path for bam pre-awakening, it was after then she said he has chosen his own path now
She can create a path just by seeing other people's future and predicting the rest and I don't remember her doing anything that special either

Tog causality hax is supposed to be limited resistance to fate manip, drawing your own path that is different from that of the tower is just resistance to what the tower drew for you
They also only see a glimpse of destiny, not all courses destiny can take. This isn't like them doing some Yhwach shit, it's stated to be a "little" glimpse of destiny, so yeah this is no different than Kenbunshoku Haki users seeing into the future and not being able to actions of other Advanced Kenbunshoku users.

So I guess Katakuri has acausality and has precog that can work on that level as well going by ToG logic kek.

She can create a path just by seeing other people's future and predicting the rest and I don't remember her doing anything that special either
She doesn't see all future's, she isn't pulling a Yhwach but rather she's more comparable to Kata. They don't see all paths possible, but rather a "little glimpse." which is outright stated.

She doesn't see all future's, she isn't pulling a Yhwach but rather she's more comparable to Kata. They don't see all paths possible, but rather a "little glimpse." which is outright stated.
That's kallhelm you were talking about red witch is different and even kalhelm can see multiple paths and no bam doesn't have any precog so your point is wrong

Last edited:
That's kallhelm you were talking about red witch is different and even kalhelm can see multiple paths and no bam doesn't have any precog or zahard so your point is wrong
No actually it isn't, you just have poor reading compression. "Unlike you guys seeing Fate isn't our specialty but rather the crossroads right in front of us." "I'm so proud of being able to see people's destiny!" keyword being "destiny." NOT destinies, Fate and Destiny aren't only narrowed down one path, there's thousands to millions of courses it can take. Hence Zahard saying "a little glimpse of destiny."

No actually it isn't, you just have poor reading compression. "Unlike you guys seeing Fate isn't our specialty but rather the crossroads right in front of us." "I'm so proud of being able to see people's destiny!" keyword being "destiny." NOT destinies, Fate and Destiny aren't only narrowed down one path, there's thousands to millions of courses it can take. Hence Zahard saying "a little glimpse of destiny."
They_create_miracles_and_shift_destiny_1.png

And also crossroads implies multiple paths

They also only see a glimpse of destiny, not all courses destiny can take. This isn't like them doing some Yhwach shit, it's stated to be a "little" glimpse of destiny, so yeah this is no different than Kenbunshoku Haki users seeing into the future and not being able to actions of other Advanced Kenbunshoku users.

So I guess Katakuri has acausality and has precog that can work on that level as well going by ToG logic kek.
And she does not sees just a glimpse of Destiny the attack happened after being planned for a decent period of time

They_create_miracles_and_shift_destiny_1.png

And also crossroads implies multiple paths
Multiple paths =/= infinite paths so this again, is irrelevant. They don't give us an exact number so "destinies" could literally mean two in this case, and considering how the other statements contradict this singular statement i wouldn't ride on it.
Guys. CRT. For ***** sake.
I already said I'd save it, Rez is the one who keeps replying here.
And she does not sees just a glimpse of Destiny the attack happened after being planned for a decent period of time
Yeah no, Zahard outright states she only saw a glimpse, and she follows it up with "not the destiny I saw!"

Now you can buzz off and quit replying to my comments. I said I'd deal with it tomorrow, I'm not gonna entertain these garbo Tier arguments from you.

The tower cannot show the fate of irregular cause it does not pick their fates for them as they come.from outside the tower.
Hence why it is just limited resistance to fate manip.
Same way white law manip should be limited and only restricted for inside the tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back