• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

he technically wasn't, he did appear over light houses
You know what I meant
In other news, while I was putting off editing the profiles, I noticed that the [34 kilometer] figure for the length of Data Zahard's Arena would mean that it'd be around a 1/4th the size of the total structure's height, and as it doesn't look that big even with the bit that just sticks above the clouds, I redid the calc with a little compensating for the Base-Bit not shown in the panel that's angsized.

It's now at 36.1 Gigatons which is still 7 times that of a Baseline Ranker lol

Speaking of Rankers, turns out that Kurdan didn't actually one-shot Ren (He did in the Anime but that's not canon)- literally right at the beginning of this chapter you can count the amount of times Kurdan struck the lighthouse- [WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM], so not sure where that puts him scaling-wise

By the way, if no one cares, I put tabbers to S3 Baam powers, I was waiting for season 3 to be over to be able to do that, but I decided to do it now because it was a long list and I realized I probably wouldn't be on this site anymore when 3 season was over so i did it soon

Also @ElajRuengies, you can apply the scaling you purposed about the Rose Shower stuff and other, if you're not busy, of course. About Kurudan, I think we should just scale him to other average Rankers, its a safe option

Honestly, I was expecting a well-balanced fight between Yama and Yasratcha, but so far the fact that Yama is only getting beaten up makes me pretty disheartened, although I understand it's because of the fear thing that prevents him from using full power and also that this serves to make him develop as a character, but I think my lingering hype about the fight between the two (which was the thing I looked forward to most about this Arc when the hiatus started) for a whole year was the reason that caused me this bit of disappointment.

But hey, if there's one thing I can praise about ToG is that Baam didn't reach Ranker level very early or that SIU broke his own lore or rules to make MC's friends have their moment of shine such as them defeating a Ranker in a 1vs1 fight, I'm clearly doing an critique to most Japanese Shounen, especially the most recent ones, where the authors go to great lengths to create a hierarchy of power just so the protagonists and their friends can outperform most of the people at that hierarchy in a few Arcs

@ElajRuengies

Yes, as I don't have much to do lately, I'm tabbering some pages on this wiki

Also, so far since the hiatus ended, is there any notable power and ability for the characters who had a profile in this wiki after chapter 486? Obviously, I'm talking about even the chapters released on LINE even now

@ElajRuengies

Yes, as I don't have much to do lately, I'm tabbering some pages on this wiki

Also, so far since the hiatus ended, is there any notable power and ability for the characters who had a profile in this wiki after chapter 486? Obviously, I'm talking about even the chapters released on LINE even now
Well, there's Yasratcha's unnamed Partial Transformation/Beastification, but that's not quite tabber worthy, plus there needs to be talk about the scaling bc it's a bit unconventional compared to the "norm" I guess. There's something that, a month from now, will be separate tabber worthy, but nothing yet.
Honestly, I was expecting a well-balanced fight between Yama and Yasratcha, but so far the fact that Yama is only getting beaten up makes me pretty disheartened, although I understand it's because of the fear thing that prevents him from using full power and also that this serves to make him develop as a character, but I think my lingering hype about the fight between the two (which was the thing I looked forward to most about this Arc when the hiatus started) for a whole year was the reason that caused me this bit of disappointment.
One of the most interesting parts about the fight was that, stat wise, FT of Arms Yama isn't behind Partial Transformation/Beastification Yasratcha in terms of AP and Defense, it's just that the speed gap is significant and Yasratcha knows way more about Yama than Yama does about Yasratcha meaning Yama had no idea what to expect from his opponent. (Yasratcha's fear hax- because him having just Doom's mind hax wasn't OP enough- also didn't help)
But hey, if there's one thing I can praise about ToG is that Baam didn't reach Ranker level very early or that SIU broke his own lore or rules to make MC's friends have their moment of shine such as them defeating a Ranker in a 1vs1 fight, I'm clearly doing an critique to most Japanese Shounen, especially the most recent ones, where the authors go to great lengths to create a hierarchy of power just so the protagonists and their friends can outperform most of the people at that hierarchy in a few Arcs
Technically speaking Khun did win against a Ranker in Season 1, but that was by being really smart and abusing the hell out of the rules so it's different from literally overpowering a Ranker. Although some say that it's still too early because Bam's not even half-way up the Tower yet, so I wonder if there's gonna be a mega Floor-jumping timeskip in the upcoming arcs

Well, there's Yasratcha's unnamed Partial Transformation/Beastification, but that's not quite tabber worthy, plus there needs to be talk about the scaling bc it's a bit unconventional compared to the "norm" I guess. There's something that, a month from now, will be separate tabber worthy, but nothing yet.
What exactly is the problem with the current scaling? I'm curious because in my vision, I don't see any problems with what we currently have

Also, what will be the scaling if the Extreme Blue Oar calc be accepted, as it was redo and now the result is 36.1 Gigantons

By thw way, Complete Transformation Yama should get Reactive Power level? Yasratcha said the power of each of Yama's attacks get stronger the time passes with the Complete Transformation, which is a direct proof of Reactive Power Level

Also, what did you think of the additions I made to Yama and Yasratcha's profiles? Is something wrong? I'm talking about new abilities that I added and the images I put for the techniques they show until now

[My computer's getting its battery replaced so responses and stuff will be limited given that I'm stuck on mobile]
By thw way, Complete Transformation Yama should get Reactive Power level? Yasratcha said the power of each of Yama's attacks get stronger the time passes with the Complete Transformation, which is a direct proof of Reactive Power Level
Before he got his arms Fully Transformed, Yama's attacks got stronger bc his arms were still getting transformed. And after that Yama was just using stronger and stronger attacks to try (and fail) to compensate for the fact that he was doing jack to Yasratcha bc SIU forgot to say Speed Equalized
Also, what did you think of the additions I made to Yama and Yasratcha's profiles? Is something wrong? I'm talking about new abilities that I added and the images I put for the techniques they show until now
Lemme look hold on-

I mean, from what I saw, Yama already had his arms fully transformed when he began to fight Beastification Yasratcha some time before he used the Blades of Rage, not still getting transformed (or SIU just doesn't want to draw Complete Transformation Yama in more detail like he draw during the Cage Arc), besides, Yasratcha said openly that his power was growing with every attack that Yama was using, not that he is getting stronger just because of using stronger attacks.

Yes, if there is something wrong, we will discuss whether some of these abilities should be removed or not.

Last edited:
Anyway, shouldn't Post-Clone White get another Multiple Selves Type 2 justification? He hasn't absorbed his Clone completely, which in addition to being composed of Albeda's soul, is also composed of almost one billion of souls, which should also give him Resistance to Soul Manipulation via upscaling from Baam, who has very little in comparison with the souls that White has

@ElajRuengies
By the way, don't we have any notable feat of Speed or Lifting Strength to calc? Like Yuri threatening to rip out the entire Test Arena, Anak swinging that a giant Green April and other?
The Wine-Glass Rip-Out is hard to calculate given the lack of things to scale it to as well the fact that it's partially obscured- the Green April calc should be fine, although I think I'm gonna go over the S1 Calcs again before trying to get it evaluated.

(My computer will be back by Monday; sorry for my infrequency here)

By the way, don't you think we should give Resistance to Acid Manipulation to anyone who has better shinsoo control than Yuri? Since she would have no problem in resisting the Boiling Acid made by the Workshop if she used shinsoo

If yes, which characters should we give this Resistance? Enryu and Floor Guardians should obviously receive this, as it was stated multiple times that they were the best shinsoo users of the Tower, but the other characters I have a bit of doubt and would like to ask you this.

I was thinking of something like that, shinsu resistance adds resistance to a lot of things...
like heat(which i suppose enters in resistance to energy category), and elements in general too...
Tower of God phsyology page

Nah, just add shinsoo maniplation to the page😎
Actually, irregular phsyology seems to be more and more of a thing lately since they do have their cool personal stuff(acausality, resistance ot clairovyance and law manip for example, as well as shinwonwyu(nullification of energy and spell), which sadly Urek doesn't have :( ), tho they need more stuff in my opinion sadly
also in chap 502 we have a new statement of Bam resistance to law manip

[Currently on public computer]
For some reason the battery for my computer still hasn't come in yet. School starts on Tuesday for me so it hopefully should come in today or tomorrow

@ImNot4nUser
You can add Analytical Prediction and its description to Baam's profile, it have no problem, as it's nothing contradictory and practically the most active people here agree

@ElajRuengies
By the way, we have no Calc member to accept the Extreme Blue Oar's calc? I know it's hard to them, but it's been almost two months since calc was made

Now that I remember it, maybe several characters can get Resistance to Power Bestowal, as Doom can forcibly give Canine Powers to people with weak shinsoo resistance, while characters with strong shinsoo resistance could likely resist it

Now that I remember it, maybe several characters can get Resistance to Power Bestowal, as Doom can forcibly give Canine Powers to people with weak shinsoo resistance, while characters with strong shinsoo resistance could likely resist it
Was thinking of that too.

Bam himself should have resistance to biological modification via absorbtion

Sincerely, shinsu resistance not only grants resistance to energy but also to elemental manipulation too, since shinsu is also the source of all elements in the tower. why is that not added in shinsoo manipulation page? hmm there is still lot of hax I have in mind that should get fixed or added.

actually nvm, shinsu maniopulation page is only for the abilities of manipulating shinsu and not a page for the biology of shinsu users.

Was thinking of that too.

Bam himself should have resistance to biological modification via absorbtion

Sincerely, shinsu resistance not only grants resistance to energy but also to elemental manipulation too, since shinsu is also the source of all elements in the tower. why is that not added in shinsoo manipulation page? hmm there is still lot of hax I have in mind that should get fixed or added.

actually nvm, shinsu maniopulation page is only for the abilities of manipulating shinsu and not a page for the biology of shinsu users.
Would you mind doing a CRT about which Resistances the shinsoo resistance grants the characters and some abilities that are missing in the profiles? Since it seems we have a lot of things to add and I don't have a lot of time to do this kind of long CRT, but I guarantee you that I will participate and agree depending on what is shown in it.

By the way, where did Baam demonstrate Resistance to Biological Modification? It was when Doom was trying to force him to become a Canine Man?

Last edited:
Alright, I'm back on my computer! Although I may still be less active here since Senior Year is already looking monstrous despite it only being the 3rd day back
What exactly is the problem with the current scaling? I'm curious because in my vision, I don't see any problems with what we currently have
Okay, so the thing that's weird about the scaling is that Yama only Completely Transformed his Arms when he was fighting Yasratcha, he didn't Complete-Transform his body and then added Full Transformation of his arms like against Khel Hellam.

This can be seen in his hair-color- when he Completely transformed his body, his hair was dominantly white, while during his fight with Yasratcha it was still mostly red-orange that fades to white at the ends.

There's also this line by Yasratcha-
It'd be even more impressive if your whole body transformed, not just your arms.
Are you transforming in stages because the shock is too great? Or will something seriously go wrong if you transform your whole body?
It's almost like you're avoiding a Complete Transformation.
As well as the captions when Yama finished Transforming-
Complete Transformation of Yama's Arms
Here's my take on this- (This is in terms of Power)
Base Yama < Base Yasratcha (Base Yasratcha casually made Base Yama bleed. Later on when Yama had his Transformations undone Yasratcha also reverted to Base form, probably to humiliate him, and called his attacks "so weak")

Partial Transformations Yama < Partial Beastifications Yasratcha < Complete Transformation of Yama's Arms (While Yasratcha was countering Yama's attacks for a bit, once Yama finished transforming his arms, his individual attacks became too strong for PB Yasratcha to counter. Unfortunately PB Yasratcha is still faster so he could just counter multiple times really quickly to block them. Although Wild Wave was too strong for PB Yasratcha to block at all, so he just dodged)

Yama's External Transformation < Yasratcha's External Transformation (Scene is self explanatory)

Complete Transformation of Yama's Arms [NERFED] =< Partial Beastifications Yasratcha (Once Yasratcha spilled out the flashback and started monologuing on Yama and then started undoing his transformation, he was able to match Yama's Wild Blades of Rage with his Purple Dragon Strike. And then he had his Transformation completely undone and went back to Base)

Yasratcha + Any Partial or External Transformations < Essence of Bravery Kallavan (Kallavan beats Yasratcha in a fight) = Prime White w/ Cullinan = Complete Transformation Yama (Comparison to 1st Gen Slayers)

Or to summarize-
24.7 Teratons = Base Yama < Base Yasratcha < PT Yama < Nerfed CToA Yama < PB Yasratcha < CToA Yama < PB + XT Yasratcha < CT Yama = 49.4 Teratons

This basically changes nothing with the current stats listed, only the explanations. (Also, while Base Yasratcha's definitely stronger than Compressed Evankhell, he isn't "far more powerful", although I'm not sure what I'd do with the wording- maybe "Significantly stronger"?)

SPOILER: And I'd put Complete Beastification Yasratcha, AKA Rubik's Cube Terminator, above 49.4 since he's probably stronger than CT Yama judging by narrative tone and making Base Yama completely terrified
Since Bam got hit by White’s attack, shouldn’t he be able to copy it?
I mean Bam already can do Arie Swordsmanship w/ the souls so that'd be pretty redundant

Yasratcha + Any Partial or External Transformations < Essence of Bravery Kallavan (Kallavan beats Yasratcha in a fight) = Prime White w/ Cullinan = Complete Transformation Yama (Comparison to 1st Gen Slayers)
I disagree, being compared to a first gen slayer is for now unquantificable aside of implying hype superiority of some sort. We by hype and seemingly WOG know that Kallavan>Yasratcha. He didn't say if EOB was or not included, or if he included beastification (which appeared after he said that, but knowing SIU he prob already had it in mind).

I dare to say EOB Kallavan(stated to be a man that is equal to a whole squadron by himself, and that he is superior in 1v1 against Yas with unknown specifications)>Full beastification Yas(fodderized nerfed by fear Yama+hype)>>Full transformation Yama.

I disagree, being compared to a first gen slayer is for now unquantificable aside of implying hype superiority of some sort. We by hype and seemingly WOG know that Kallavan>Yasratcha. He didn't say if EOB was or not included, or if he included beastification (which appeared after he said that, but knowing SIU he prob already had it in mind).
Actually that was said in the afterword of the same chapter as the Yama-Yasratcha fight- S3 Ch 75. SIU was definitely including partial transformations.
(And it can be assumed that EoB was included because the scaling just doesn't make sense if it's Base Kallavan.)
I dare to say EOB Kallavan(stated to be a man that is equal to a whole squadron by himself, and that he is superior in 1v1 against Yas with unknown specifications)>Full beastification Yas(fodderized nerfed by fear Yama+hype)>>Full transformation Yama.
The statement that Kallavan was "a man as mighty as a Squadron" wasn't to distinguish him from other Squadron Commanders, it was because Kallavan was just a normal soldier at the time due to his demotion.

Besides, we already know from Evankhell's classic Top 300 High Ranker statement that the Squadron Commander already makes up the vast majority of a Squadron's firepower. So being "as mighty as a Squadron" doesn't place much more weight on Kallavan than the fact that he was a Squadron Commander.

Yes, due to the scaling and afterword of the chapter between the fight between Yama and Yasratcha, SIU is probably referring to EoBF Kallavan and Partial Beastifications Yasratcha, not Complete Beastification Yasratcha that hasn't appeared in the released chapters so far

We scale Complete Transformation Yama to Prime White with Cullinan is due to the fact that Yama was stated to be comparable to the first-generation of Slayers, while White didn't have that privilege yet, and it didn't come from any normal person of FUG, it came from one of the Elders of FUG, Khel Hellam, who must be much older than White, which is why CT Yama scales to Prime White with Cullinan due to the latter being so far the peak of the 2nd Generations of Slayers in power shown until now in matter of feats

Also, @ElajRuengies, I remember one of your comments that reinforced the scaling of CT Yama to Khel Hellam/Evankhell's Partial Release of Ancient Power, would you mind showing that comment again? It's to reinforce CT Yama's scaling in his profile

Also, who do you guys think he is the strongest character who scales to 24.7 Teratons currently?

Last edited:
Uh sure, I believe it was this:
in the blogpost for S3 Ch35, it says this-
In a battle with no outside variables and considering only power, it would be hard to say Evankhell or Full Transformation Yama would be behind Khel Hellam,
but Khel Hellam sees fate, and has a lot of cards or experiences to pull from.
Of course, Evankhell was too busy defending to actually attack,
and this isn’t FULL Full Transformation from Yama either, so this is still a mystery.
(Lore-wise if you ignore everything but power, the Yama-Evankhell combo is not below Khel Hellam).
Additionally it addresses Complete Transformation Yama and Evankhell individually as being comparable to Khel Hellam earlier.
I presume when Evankhell was referred to individually it meant Partial Release of AP Evankhell, while "Yama-Evankhell Combo" refers to Base Evankhell and Yama as he was (w/ Level 6 Transformation)

In other words-
Partial Release Khel Hellam = Partial Release Evankhell = Complete Transformation Yama = Partial Transformations Yama + Serious Base Evankhell = 49.4 Teratons
Also, who do you guys think is the strongest character who scales to 24.7 Teratons currently?
If strongest means who can make the most devastating attack, then by technicality I'd say Jinsung Ha, because Dragon Tiger Gate. Otherwise I'd say either PB Yasratcha or Decompressed Evankhell- although I'd lean more on PB Yasratcha since Decompressed Evankhell lacks feats

Last edited:
Ppl calling Bam a hax lord feels weird, even more considering that I want him to have more hax, a lot more hax.

My hax prediction so far has been good, We got analytical precog and everything; Now I will aim higher, I want,no... I WISH for some plot twist like Bam having passive fate manip as his side or something. My theory of how ¨lucky¨ he is and how Hwaryun said that Bam would be fine when facing Karaka coz that's the path that he chose, as well as Yuri saying that Bam won't die in the battle with Hoaqin coz that was how it was meant to be.

Ppl calling Bam a hax lord feels weird, even more considering that I want him to have more hax, a lot more hax.
Some men just want to watch the world narrative tension burn...
My hax prediction so far has been good, We got analytical precog and everything; Now I will aim higher, I want,no... I WISH for some plot twist like Bam having passive fate manip as his side or something. My theory of how ¨lucky¨ he is and how Hwaryun said that Bam would be fine when facing Karaka coz that's the path that he chose, as well as Yuri saying that Bam won't die in the battle with Hoaqin coz that was how it was meant to be.
I'm pretty sure those two situations are more due to Outside God shenanigans / Arlene's Prophecy rather than something within Bam's own power. Although given how Zahard has Fate Manip it wouldn't surprise me if Arlene had Fate Manip as well.

I'm pretty sure those two situations are more due to Outside God shenanigans / Arlene's Prophecy rather than something within Bam's own power. Although given how Zahard has Fate Manip it wouldn't surprise me if Arlene had Fate Manip as well.
Yes, im sure it has to do with the god of the outside, also:

if you're protected by fate even by the fate manip of another being it still counts as fate manip(which also means that the fate of the outside gods also bypass acausality type 4(which is extremely broken btw))

Back