• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

By the way, I realized one thing after re-reading all the Shinwonryu-related chapters, doesn't that kind of negate the durability to some extent? With dura negation properties that are even superior to the Piercing Techniques? Since Base Baam was able to deal comparable damage to Gado when they both managed to make Yama half-wake up, although Gado did this through sheer AP and Base Baam is nothing in comparison to Gado in this category. Also, when he used Shinwonryu on a restrained EoB Kallavan, the latter reacted to not let Base Baam use it on him, implying it could harm him, despite tanking two very powerful consecutives Piercing Techniques (dura negation power) from Karaka with any sign of internal damage that it should usually causes shortly after this happened, and when Baam enters True Self Mode and attacks Kallavan along with Karaka, they could only do a small cut on Kallavan because of Stardust, which is mainly the combination of Orb and Shinwonryu, ther latter which demonstrated dura negation capacities

What I'm trying to say is that Shinwonryu has dura negation powers, and I think we should likely add that to the description of his Limited Drability Negation, which also means S3 TSM overall should be just At least Low 6-B (superior 1.2 Teratons) via being stronger than S3 Karaka, and Last Station Arc Full Power Baam with Stardust's description of harming Kallavan should be removed, since this technique has dura negation properties, as it was showcased previously

What do you guys think?
Yeah it does have dura negation to some extent- bc it nullifies shinsoo thus bypassing the shinsoo boost for durability.
let's wait and see. I feel like we are scaling too fast.
Let's wait for more feats in this arc and for more powers.
If we do that we can change everything we need in one fell swoop.
Like i said, let's wait and see.
I mean, considering how Bam's base AP has gotten significantly boosted after using the PoS, he'll probably need a separate key, in other words it's fine to discuss to the scaling about S3 Bam pre-using PoS.
Aight here's what the scaling currently looks like-

Small City level: 1.2 Megatons (Bam destroys a Bamboo Spear)
  • Floor of Death Bam w/ 1st Thorn
  • Floor of Death Endorsi
  • Hidden Floor Bam
  • Hidden Floor Endorsi
  • Data Hansung
  • Post Siblings Absorption Hoaqin
  • Power of Souls Bam
Likely Small Country level: 1 Teratons (Rose Shower Backscaling)
[LOWER ENDS WILL BE THE FULL HELL TRAIN CALC UNTIL THE BLUE OAR CALC IS EVALUATED]
  • Dorian Frog (Upper end)
  • Yu Han Sung (Upper end- said that a direct hit from a High Ranker would kill him; skills and smarts make up for the AP difference)
  • Soo Oh (Upper end- Fought Hansung)
  • Pre-Nest Karaka
  • Red Thyrssa Bam w/ 1st Thorn (Upper end)
  • Gado (Upper end)
  • Paul (Upper end)
(Normal Red Thyrssa Bam will be At least Island level, likely higher)
Small Country level: 1.2 Teratons (Yuri's Rose Shower)
  • Yuri
  • Evan
  • Nest Arc Karaka (At least)
  • Cheonhee
  • S3 Cheonhee (At least)
  • S3 TSM Mode Bam w/ 1st Thorn (At least)
Small Country level+: 5 Teratons (White vs. Bamboo Spears)
  • Post Clone White
  • Yuri w/ Green April Ignition
  • Ari Bright Sharon
  • S2 Karaka's Durability
  • Weakened Doom (At least)
  • S3 TSM Bam w/ 1st and 2nd Thorn (At least)
  • Elpathion (At least)

Last edited:
I mean, I still think Sharon should scale to 5 Teratons, she didn't fight Post-Clone White right after he used the White Magnolia, she fought him after he was captured, put in High Rankers prison and so on, having rested long enough to recover his energy, furthermore, we had no indication that he was still out of energy after his triumphant return with Karaka to the battlefield as when he used White Magnolia, if he really had run out of stamina, he wouldn't have used his Incinerating Shooting Star, he at that point know well his own limits of using his techniques after using the attack that made him faint, besides, in ToG, every time a character is running out of energy or reaching their limits of stamina, we usually have an internal monologue of them talking about it, and White is the character who does it the most besides Baam himself, and he hasn't shown that kind of thinking against Sharon

Also, I don't see why Sharon scaling to 5 Teratons is weird, she through her own feats turned out to be this strong and just because most of the Division Commanders turned out to be around Base Yuri's level, that doesn't mean it applies to all of them, moreover, she is the 1st Division Commander, and considering the hierarchy that Zahard's army makes, and although it's based on the soldiers' family influence has impact on their position on the Army, the other higher positions such as the Division Commanders, Vice Squadron Commanders and the Squadron Commanders seem to be based on power far more than anything else, meaning she's likely the strongest of the 4th Army Corp after Kallavan and Elpathion, also, she performed well against a suppressed Evankhell, who is comparable to a casual restrained Kallavan, and we know Green April Igniton Yuri and Post-Clone White performance against him, and overall, these three showncased very similar performance against Evankhell and Kallavan

Last edited:
I mean, I still think Sharon should scale to 5 Teratons, she didn't fight Post-Clone White right after he used the White Magnolia, she fought him after he was captured, put in High Rankers prison and so on, having rested long enough to recover his energy, furthermore, we had no indication that he was still out of energy after his triumphant return with Karaka to the battlefield as when he used White Magnolia, if he really had run out of stamina, he wouldn't have used his Incinerating Shooting Star, he at that point know well his own limits of using his techniques after using the attack that made him faint, besides, in ToG, every time a character is running out of energy or reaching their limits of stamina, we usually have an internal monologue of them talking about it, and White is the character who does it the most besides Baam, and he hasn't shown that kind of thinking against Sharon
That's true
Also, I don't see why Sharon scaling to 5 Teratons is weird, she through her own feats turned out to be this strong and just because most of the Division Commanders turned out to be around Base Yuri's level, that doesn't mean it applies to all of them, moreover, she is the 1st Division Commander, and considering the hierarchy that Zahard's army makes, and although it's based on the soldiers' family influence has impact on their position on the Zahard's Army, the other higher positions such as the Division Commanders, Vice Squadron Commanders and the Squadron Commanders seem to be based on power far more than anything else, meaning she's likely to be the strongest of the 4th Army Corp after Kallavan and Elpathion, also, she performed well against a suppressed Evankhell, who is comparable to a casual restrained Kallavan, and we know Green April Igniton Yuri and Post-Clone White performance against him, and overall, these three showncased very similar performance against Evankhell and Kallavan
Okay yeah actually- that's a good point with the comparisons to Green April Yuri and Post Clone White- lemme change it back to what it was beforehand

Yeah it does have dura negation to some extent- bc it nullifies shinsoo thus bypassing the shinsoo boost for durability.
But does Shinwonryu, if used or hit directly on his opponent, does he not only deny the durability as a whole? Since I don't think it just nullifies shinsoo boost and then it affects the durability, as you know it harmed a sleeping Base Yama, who wasn't using shinsoo at the time, despite people whose AP are High 6-C and Low 6-B have difficulty doing the same through sheer power

Last edited:
But does Shinwonryu, if used or hit directly on his opponent, does he not only deny the durability as a whole? Since I don't think it just nullifies shinsoo boost and then it affects the durability, as you know it harmed a sleeping Base Yama, who wasn't using shinsoo at the time, despite people whose AP are High 6-C and Low 6-B have difficulty doing the same through sheer power
1. While Yama wasn't using a shinsoo boost, the shinwonryu also messes with the shinsoo in the air/general area, 2. It did not harm sleeping Base Yama; it didn't even damage his clothing (somehow), although it did disturb him enough to cause him to partially wake up, which is still impressive since it means Yama actually felt it, but that's not enough for outright total durability negation
You know what is funny? If the Extreme Blue Oar calc is accepted, it means S2 TSM Baam is stronger than the combined might of 7 average Rankers
Oh goodness this reminds me-

Name Hunt Station: "Holy crud Fenrir's teeth can pierce even the skin of Rankers- that's broken!"
"She's gotta mean Rankers without shinsoo, like Quant in the Hide and Seek Test, otherwise Bam's arm would be ripped off!"
"Considering how Endorsi's still got all her limbs that has to be the case"

Floor of Death: "Dude, Enna Core is OP! De Lee can't get through it via sheer force and he's a Ranker!"
"Yeah but De Lee's not really a Ranker anymore since the whole Ranker contract with a Guardian is gone given that the Guardian's dead, so he's gotta be weaker than actual Rankers."
"Maybe not- I mean Evan said that even with the illegal upgrade, it's impossible for a Regular to do it, therefore it's a Ranker level skill"
"Nah man that'd be 2 OP 4 Khun"

Hidden Floor/Last Station: [Unholy debating over whether or not Bam and Data Zahard & Eduan are actually Ranker level and complaints about Power Creep]

Season Three: "Hehe fodder go brrrrrr"

@ElajRuengies
Wait, why S3 TSM Baam with 2nd Thorn will scale to 5 Teratons? The other characters like Weakened/Current Base Doom and Elpathion, I understand the logic behind them escalating to it, but can you explain that about Baam?
  • The usage of a Thorn is always a significant booster to Bam's power
  • A high level Piercing Technique from Karaka (who, while less powerful than TSM Bam w/ 1 Thorn, wasn't that much less powerful) did nothing to Kallavan, while the Twin Wings Piercing Technique nearly took his arm off. Even accounting for the fact that Twin Wings is basically Bam's Dragon Tiger Gate, there's still way too much of a difference in effect between Bam and Karaka's piecing technique for Bam to have not been notably stronger
  • (Bam had the 2nd Thorn pulled out while using Twin Wings)

Also, THE BAMBOO CALC HAS FINALLY BEEN EVALUATED!

Random side note- this has been on my mind for a bit but- can we remove the lower end for Maschenny's Storm Creation feat? Because it's not really consistent with the scaling of the Hidden Floor.

Undoing the Redan Multiplier, Base Maschenny has a lower end of 2.7 Megatons, which really doesn't hold anymore as...

• Bam w/ Thorn, Endorsi, and Data Hansung each scale to 1.2 Megatons roughly
  • Batis stated that, against the giant soldier that showed up in the Fruit of Good and Evil, they were lucky to survive, and this is backed up by how Hansung told them to run when it showed up
  • Bam and Hansung needed to work together to beat the Mountain Monster (with some help from Endorsi bonging them around)
  • Later on Hansung (+Khun) encounters the Stone General and states that its stronger than any monster he had encountered so far
  • Base Maschenny offscreens it, and then one-shots Big Breeder Jeok himself without even trying

In other words;
Mountain Villain: ~2.4 Megatons
Giant Soldier: ~3.6 Megatons
Stone General: >3.6 Megatons
Jeok: >>> Stone General
Base Maschenny: >>> Jeok
Base Maschenny: >>>>>>>3.6 Megatons

I kinda agree with this scaling of Base Data Maschenny and Base Post-Revolution/Last Station Arc Baam, but I wonder if the high-end AP of 66.9 Megatons will remain unchanged.
Having it just be 66.9 Megatons was kinda the point of my last post- proving that the lower end for Base Data Maschenny (and by extension Post Revolution Base S2 Baam) based on the Storm Creation lower end doesn't hold, so it should just be the 66.9 Megatons

(Plus it would clear up the keys a bit)

I just want to confirm, the characters who scale to 7 Teratons, are this strong because they can fight against characters who scale to 16.1 Teratons and 24.7 Teratons without being instantly one-shot by them and could somewhat fight them, but are weak enough to be defeated after a while?

Last edited:
I just want to confirm, the characters who scale to 7 Teratons, are this strong because they can fight against serious characters who scale to 16.1 Teratons and 24.7 Teratons without being instantly one-shot by them and could somewhat fight them, but are weak enough to be defeat after a while?
Going by Partially Transformed Paul and Elpathion; that sounds about right (the code word being [Serious])

Looking at the overall scaling of ToG, I think it just remains to know how strong Luslec, Adori and Enne level characters are, I think their AP will be 6-B+ or High 6-B baseline
I think that would go to Top 50 HRs like Arie Hagiperione Zahard whose Rank 36 (Or the hypothetical "Full Release" of Ancient Power Evankhell/Khel Hellam for 6-B+); Top Non-Irregular level / folk like Luslec & Enne & Adori are probably a little ways into High 6-B, given how-
  • Luslec's interference can make a Family Head take action
  • Enne's talent was recognized even by the Family Heads (and rumor has it that Zahard himself had to get involved in order to capture her)
  • Adori is often compared to Enne and going by Ranking/Rule of Narrative Thumb she's probably around as strong as Enne

So, I tumbled upon some Madlad's "Everest Tier List" for ToG, that power scales almost every single Ranker shown and/or mentioned in the webcomic and blogposts, plus the reasoning for where they are (using Pre-Hiatus information as this was made sometime around/before December 2020); in total clocking in at 6.7 thousand words long.

Now, it's a measure less of broad stats and more Combat-Viability (So Karaka is notably higher than DivCos due to Hax, and Khel Hellam's a bit higher than Yama or Evankhell due to experience and precog), and there's a couple of semi-major differences between their scaling and what's here (They estimated that Hell Joe was a bit lower than a Top 100 High Ranker- also stating that he's hard to Rank, while we set Hell Joe as the benchmark for Top 300 HRs), but it's still more accurate than not imo (there's some mild Princesswank, but it does a good enough job defending itself that it's passable)

Anywho, I bring this up because it made me realize a tiny problem with the Post-CRT powerscaling set up, and then that tiny-problem realization turned into a rapid downward spiral of reasoning and rethinking which led to a revelation that shook this verse to its very core... or at least to like, 2 centimeters below the skin.
Let me explain-

THE PROBLEM: The Rose Shower is now weaker than the Rose Shower
You know how I said that Urek's Finger Calc didn't need to be evaluated because the AP it gets from Powerscaling is higher than the AP it got from the Calc? (4.14 Teratons to half-destroy Karaka even though he can take hits from Green April Ignition Yuri just fine, and Ari Bright Sharon's swords broke against his tendrils; both are 4.96 Teratons, meaning Urek's Finger is actually significantly above 4.96 Teratons)
Yeah; the exact same logic should also apply to the Rose Shower, given that it destroyed Karaka (given that he had to use Infinite Past Lives, safe to say that it killed him), meaning the Rose Shower should also be significantly above 4.96 Teratons, even though the calc only gives 1.2 Teratons at the high end.

HOW IT CAME TO BE: "...Did I Do That?" -Steve Urkel
The reason that I didn't notice this problem in the extremely lengthy duration of time during which the CRT was happening is because before the CRT, this wasn't actually a problem; Pre-CRT, the Rose Shower was 5.9 Teratons for one shotting Karaka, and Urek's Finger was similar. Of course, Pre-CRT, literally every normal High Ranker was scaled to the Rose Shower in some capacity due to a lack of other feats, but that instance was actually solid.
When a new feat got evaluated and the Rose Shower calc was redone, the Rose Shower and Mr Finger became separate somehow bc in the mass rescaling of High Rankers I had to slip up somewhere.

THE REVELATION: Why Every Single Rose Shower Calc Is Wrong (And Why None Can Ever Be Right)
Of course, rescaling the Rose Shower isn't anything new. The Rose Shower has been 337.8 Megatons / 9.8 Gigatons (here), 5.9 Teratons previously (here), and in one instance 276.8 Zettatons (here)- although that was completely rejected for obvious reasons. With that said, all of these calcs (including mine in hindsight) were varying degrees of being wrong, and here's why-
  • The Megaton-Gigaton calcs completely misinterprets how the attack works, way underestimates the size of the station, uses the Pulverization of Rock for scattering of Rose Petals, and tries to get area by measuring the matt of roses' height relative to the panel.
  • The Planet-Level calc assumes E=MC^2, and also overestimates the density of Rose Petals to be the same as water, which they definitely aren't.
  • The previous calc overestimates the density of Rose Petals, and also assumes that it's a cube (although to be fair what other method was there?)
  • My Calc measures the width of the Station to be ~600 meters across going by Novick Height Scaling, even though it's shown to be much bigger than the Hell Train in a previous chapter (all of my hate...), this is despite the fact that it's way smaller than the Hell Train in the attack panel even though the Hell Train is further back in the shot, making the Name Hunt Station both bigger and smaller than the Hell Train.
  • (In case you're wondering, the increased result- even after using the lowest density of leaves, using the 1st/Low-end method of getting Volume [as the 2nd now results in a negative Volume], and having 50 seconds as the time frame for all 10 Panels, still puts the Rose Shower at over 28 Teratons, which is a blatant outlier. Scaling everything up normally resulted in the Rose Shower being in the Petatons)
And speaking of the Attack Panel; every single calc on the Rose Shower uses that iconic panel of it and the Name Hunt Station, even though-
  1. The attack wasn't done yet; after the attack panel Endorsi is scrambling to get Bam into the Hell Train as "We must get out of the way! A shock wave is coming!!", and soon after a wall of roses is shown colliding with the Hell Train, even though the Matt of Roses was still way below the train in the attack panel implies more roses were still being dumped
  2. Unlike the Ancient Power and Bamboo Spear calc, the attack is not even close to being completely in the panel, with the rose bed going way past most of the left and right panel edges, and all of the panel's bottom edge. Every single calc has had to estimate the attacks volume because most of it's shape isn't even on panel.
Basically, no calc will ever get a solid yield for the Rose Shower because even if it was scaled to something more reasonable (Scaling it to just the Hell Train gets ~10 Teratons, everything else being equal, although that could be lowered with an increased timeframe), it still wouldn't be accurate because the shots of the Rose Shower itself just doesn't give enough information.

THE SOLUTION: "[Tower of God], it's 4 PM! Time for your upscaling/downscaling/multiplier!" "...Yes Honey..."
Alright then, so recalcing/pestering staff more isn't gonna fix the Rose Shower powerscaling problem; what do we do about this then? Well, I have I proposal that I think makes sense.
  1. S2 Karaka can continuously take hits from folk who are at 5 Teratons, but Urek's Finger and the Rose Shower are able to one-shot him, therefore it's not unreasonable that they can be upscaled to 7 Teratons; note that this only applies to the Rose Shower attack itself, not Yuri's normal AP
  2. By extension, Cheonhee's Vortex of Doom also gets upscaled to 7 Teratons for clashing with Yuri's Rose Shower- this isn't unsupported given that a single swing from Cheonhee's Shining Fan would have been enough to one-shot Hansung Yu, and the Vortex of Doom is created by basically spamming the Shining Fan in different directions. (Sidenote- sheesh Cheonhee's items are strong as hell)
  3. Those who scaled to Yuri, who scaled to her Rose Shower (which made sense with the Lower Calc'd AP, but didn't make sense given how Yuri's normal attacks against Karaka did no where near the damage of the Rose Shower), such as Nest Arc Karaka would now scale to half of Spirit Room White/ 5 Teratons. (This is for 2 reasons- the first is that Karaka + TSM Bam did about as well with their combined attacks against Kallavan as Post Clone White did, although they actually scratched him thanks to Stardust, and the second is that Spirit Room White has- among other souls- the souls of De Jah and De Sah, who used to be Floor Rulers, and Floor Rulers should be at least as strong as average High Rankers- if not higher given the other Floor Rulers we've seen. Assuming that De Jah and De Sah were similarly powerful, 1/2 Spirit Room White should be about the same as one of them, albeit slightly stronger)
Now, you may have some questions; for example-
"Didn't you say that 7 Teratons/Possibly Country level is for those who can fight folk like Base Kallavan when he's Serious albeit lose?"
- For a characte's overall stats, Yes, but in this case the upscaling only applies to Yuri's Rose Shower. (Also, if every single one of her attacks was capable of one shotting S2 Karaka- or at least blowing him in half, then yes I do think Yuri could fight a Serious Base Kallavan. Of course Yuri is actually nowhere near this strong)
"The Backscaling for entry level High Rankers (1 Teraton) is now a factor of 2.5 instead of 1.2- is that okay?"
- I mean, maybe? Backscaling/Upscaling's rule of thumb is 1.5, but it's also a case by case basis thing. (Plus, if Staff hasn't had a problem with me flagrantly misusing the suffixes of statistics for dividing tiers, then this should be fine)
"Are you gonna make a CRT for this or...?"
- Hopefully I won't have to, although deleting a calc from the Verse page will definitely raise some eyebrows, so I'll either write a really long explanation in the summary or just link it to here for why.

TLDR: This is a really long message
  • Current scaling of Rose Shower doesn't make sense
  • Good calcing of Rose Shower is unfeasible as it goes so far off panel
  • New Scaling looks like this:
Small Country level: 2.5 Teratons (Spirit Room White Division)
  • Yuri (Around)
  • Evan
  • Nest Arc Karaka (Around)
  • Cheonhee
  • S3 Cheonhee (Around)
  • S3 TSM Mode Bam w/ 1st Thorn (Around)
Small Country level+: 5 Teratons (White vs. Bamboo Spears)
  • Post Clone White
  • Yuri w/ Green April Ignition
  • S2 Karaka's Durability
  • Ari Bright Sharon
  • Weakened Doom (At least)
  • S3 TSM Bam w/ 1st and 2nd Thorn
Possibly Country level: 7 Teratons (Upscaling)
  • Elpathion
  • Yuri's Rose Shower
  • Cheonhee's Vortex of Doom
  • Paul w/ Partial Transformation
  • Mr. Finger
Large Country level+: 700 Teratons (100x Mr. Finger)
- Eminem, King Hazard, and the 10 Bobbleheads

I'm going to sleep now, sorry for the mega-long message

@ElajRuengies
Could you leave the link to these Tier Lists? I would like to see them (I have a great feeling that the Princess wank you mentioned is strongly related to Maschenny)

Overall, I don't have a problem with this scaling, but I think it's better to wait for others' opinions.

Also, I wanted to point out that Yuri's Kranos Ignition should have a separate Tier and should scale to 5 Teratons, since it was powerful enough to destroy Karaka's right arm and of course, we should add in the weaknesses section the limit of Kranos usage is just one shoot per day.

Also, why exactly do people like Dorian Frog and Base Paul scale to 1.5 Teratons? I'm not against it, but I would like to know the reasoning behind it

@ElajRuengies
Could you leave the link to these Tier Lists? I would like to see them (I have a great feeling that the Princess wank you mentioned is strongly related to Maschenny)
The Everest Tier List is right here!
(Yes but it's not just Maschenny- she's a bit below Jinsung who's a bit below Essence of Bravery Kallavan, but this still makes her notably stronger than Base Kallavan. Garam is ranked as a smidge stronger than Base Kallavan due to Hell Joe being scaled to just below Top 100 HRs, and Yuri is a bit above Elpathion.

Now, Jinsung, Garam, and Yuri's cases are semi-understandable since the list is not just a measure of stats but combat viability- and Dragon Tiger Gate is busted, the Deconstruction Bubbles are versatile as heck, and Hell Joe's placement had to be guessed, but Maschenny should be lower. Despite this, it's still more reasonable than other tier lists who make Base Maschenny as strong as EoB Kallavan, and have Redan be a 3-4 times multiplier, while the Everest Tier list has Redan be a bit less than a 3 times multiplier)
Overall, I don't have a problem with this scaling, but I think it's better to wait for others' opinions.
Fair- I would like to hear them as well
Also, I wanted to point out that Yuri's Kranos Ignition should have a separate Tier and should scale to 5 Teratons, since it was powerful enough to destroy Karaka's right arm and of course, we should add in the weaknesses section the limit of Kranos usage is just one shoot per day.
So, Yuri would look like-
Tier: Low 6-B, higher with Green April Ignition, higher with Kranos Ignition, Possibly 6-B with Rose Shower, Likely 6-B with Double Ignition
(Assuming Base Yuri is 2.5 Teratons, Green April Ignition is 5 Teratons, Kranos Ignition is At Least 5 Teratons, etc.)
Also, why exactly do people like Dorian Frog and Base Paul scale to 1.5 Teratons? I'm not against it, but I would like to know the reasoning behind it
Uhhhh, they don't? [Looks back at text]
"The Backscaling for entry level High Rankers (1 Teraton) is now a factor of 2.5 instead of 1.2- is that okay?"
- I mean, maybe? Backscaling/Upscaling's rule of thumb is 1.5, but it's also a case by case basis thing. (Plus, if Staff hasn't had a problem with me flagrantly misusing the suffixes of statistics for dividing tiers, then this should be fine)
Ah, what I meant was normally in order to Upscale/Backscale, the stat has to be within a factor of 1.5 to the next/bottom of the Tier I think. (So upscaling from 5 to 7 Teratons is fine, but 4 to 7 Teratons is too big a gap, and I assume the reverse applies to Backscaling, so 1.2 to 1 is within a factor of 1.5, but 2.5 to 1 may be too big).
Folk like Dorian Frog and Paul would still have a higher end at 1 Teraton exactly

@ElajRuengies

Honestly, I like the second image, I think it would be a better image than the one we have now, if you want to change, feel free
There's also a cleaned up version of the current picture being used that doesn't cut off her hair bit and other stuff
And preferably, I would like an image of Possessed Yuri with her full body
Yeah, so would I- that was the closest thing to a full body shot there this that isn't zoomed back with Yuri under detailed

@ElajRuengies

Honestly, since no one else has commented on the Rose Shower, I think the scaling you proposed can be applied

Also shouldn't Arie sword users get Resistance to Limited Law Manipulation? They are able to block the slashes of each other, as it was happened during the fight between Vicente and Weakened Hoaqin

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back