• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

We will use Urek's 1% finger's attack calc (Low End is 4.6 Teratons) to scale to the Family Heads, Zahard, Top 300 High Rankers, Transformed Hell Joe and characters who scale to them if its accepted?

Also, I agree with @ElajRuengies, but I would definitely put Transformed Hell Joe above 5% Urek, but weaker than 10% Urek, due to Urek's need to remove that anklet against Hell Joe

We will use Urek's 1% finger's attack calc (Low End is 4.6 Teratons) to scale to the Family Heads, Zahard, Top 300 High Rankers, Transformed Hell Joe and characters who scale to them if its accepted?
While the 100x 1% scaling should hold for the Family Heads and Zahard, the 5-10% scaling used for strong Rankers may be questionable since when Urek fought Hell Joe, he wasn't able to use shinsoo, unlike when he finger poked Karaka.

With that being said; looking back at the logic that the Mr. Finger calc used and because it wouldn't be fair if I dissected only other people's calcs; it's methods are... questionable, and I don't think they'd get accepted on an actual calc. Here are the problems; (reference pictures here)
  1. (Highball) It places the width at the river at 1.609km / 1 mile because it's compared to the wider parts of the Hudson, by the logic of "It's bigger than an average river, but it isn't gigantic like the Amazon", which isn't the strongest argument. In a proper blog, I'd probably have to use the minimum/standard height for a "mountain", which starts at 2000 feet / 609.6m, which reduces the 3d scale by 15 fold at least, possibly 50 fold or higher.
  2. (Highball) By modeling it as a triangular prism, it assumes that the depth of the crack stays the same, instead of gradually getting shallow-er as the distance from the epicenter increases like a horizontal cone/pyramid, which reduces the 3d scale by 1.5 .
  3. (Highball) It doubles or triples the output on the basis that we don't see the full thing, and that the small crack on the edge of Karaka's Self Destruct Crater is the same as the crack in the first shot, therefore the full crack was off panel and thus the output is multiplied by some amount to get the AP required for the full crack. This ignores how the small crack on the edge of the crater isn't even deep enough to cut through one "layer" of the ground, while the crack in the first shot broke into three layers of the ground, meaning the small crack at the edge of Karaka's crater was likely just the tail end of the crack in the first shot, and the crack in the first shot was likely most of the full effected area, which reduces the output by 2 or 3.
  4. (Highball) It assumes the ground destroyed was completely solid rock, when it appears to be 2/5ths just air as it seems to be layered like lasagna for some weird reason, reducing the output by a smidge.
  5. (Lowball) It uses pulverization despite the fact that steam can be seen rising up and out of the effected area, meaning vaporization should have been used, increasing the output by a factor of around 120.
In hindsight and conclusion, I have no idea what 1% Urek w/ shinsoo's AP should be.
Also, I agree with @ElajRuengies, but I would definitely put Transformed Hell Joe above 5% Urek, but weaker than 10% Urek, due to Urek's need to remove that anklet against Hell Joe
So, 6%? 7.5%? Luckily, this doesn't fall under multipliers based on arbitrary superiority since Urek explicitly needs more than 5%, although that doesn't help approximate things...

@ElajRuengies

Yes, this is a good point, but if so, then I think we should scale Transformed Hell Joe and characters comparable to him to be superior to 5% Urek without shinsoo, whose AP should be 14.6 Teratons.

So it would not be better and necessary to redo 1% Urek's finger attack calc then? If the calc does not give a good result, I think then we should scale Family Heads and Zahard to 10% Urek's calc (29.3 Teratons)

Nah, I didn't mean about multiplier based on superiority, I was just saying that Transformed Hell Joe was only above 5% Urek due to the last one needing to have to remove the anklet against him, that's all.

@ElajRuengies

Yes, this is a good point, but if so, then I think we should scale Transformed Hell Joe and characters comparable to him to be superior to 5% Urek without shinsoo, whose AP should be 14.6 Teratons.
Nah, I didn't mean about multiplier based on superiority, I was just saying that Transformed Hell Joe was only above 5% Urek due to the last one needing to have to remove the anklet against him, that's all.
Ah, in that case yeah; Transformed Hell Joe (and thus Top 300 High Rankers) is 14.6 Teratons, while folk who are double that are 29.3 Teratons
So it would not be better and necessary to redo 1% Urek's finger attack calc then? If the calc does not give a good result, I think then we should scale Family Heads and Zahard to 10% Urek's calc (29.3 Teratons)
The calc's done now, and the result is ~3.0475 Teratons, which slightly less than the 4.6 Teratons previously, and makes 100% Urek w/ shinsoo 304.75 Teratons

I mean, the characters who are currently 6-B+ should not remain as they are due to Khel Hellam's Partial Release of Ancient Power calc? If this calc is accepted, of course. The characters I see having the AP of 29.3 Teratons is Real Maschenny with Redan and the people who will fight her if she participate in the frontline battles at the Nest's war

Also, which result of the Rose Shower's calc you did is correct? High 6-C+ or Low 6-B?

I mean, the characters who are currently 6-B+ should not remain as they are due to Khel Hellam's Partial Release of Ancient Power calc? If this calc is accepted, of course
KE calcs in general are shaky since they rely on a specific timeframe, and as speed is squared in the formula, they can differ by orders of magnitude with relatively minor changes. This is the most pronounced in "Happening across a single panel" timeframes, where it could be anywhere from 1 - 5 seconds depending on rule of thumb.

To demonstrate in another way- the end that that gets Country level+ uses 4.555... seconds for the speed. The above end which uses ~2 seconds for the speed (not that big a difference), gets Large Country level. And if the time frame for the speed was 2 seconds longer, (6.555... seconds) something which could easily be argued given by how there are typically pauses between people talking, the output would be only 28.72 Teratons.

The current low end timeframe and the one most likely to be accepted is 5 seconds, given how it's what DGMA uses on several occasions, which is 49.474 Teratons, or a little over triple 14.65 Teratons (which sort of makes sense with this scaling considering how Base Yama + Base Evankhell didn't even remotely succeed in stopping the Cabbage Cough, it just veered to the side, although this makes Partial Release Evankhell over 3 times stronger than Base Evankhell. And while that's fine (especially considering that Partial Release Evankhell can use 3 - 4 orbs while Base Evankhell has only shown to use 1), it also makes Essence of Bravery Kallavan over three times stronger than Base Kallavan, which makes Jinsung Ha putting a hole in him a bit weirder even taking into the fact that Flare Waves ignore conventional durability)
Also, which result of the Rose Shower's calc you did is correct? High 6-C+ or Low 6-B?
In my personal opinion, the second output (Low 6-B) which models the attack as a disk is more accurate that the first output (High 6-C+) which models it as a cube, but that's ultimately just my opinion. A calc group member as yet to evaluate it.

Last edited:
Let's just take into account that Jinsung's Piercing Techniques are on another level in comparison to that of Baam and Karaka, and that Dragon Tiger Gate is very OP, being even superior to Baam's Twing Wings

So if all calcs are accepted, then the characters scaling will be like this:

High 6-B (304.7 Teratons): Urek, Family Heads, Real Zahard and likely EoS Baam if SIU manages to get there (I really hope he will continue and finish ToG one day despite his poor health)

highest 6-B (49.4 Teratons): Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, Yama's Complete Transformation, Prime White with Cullinan, Khun Royale Elliot and the Partial Release of Ancient Powers from Khel Hellam and Evankhell

middle 6-B (16.1 Teratons): Base Kallavan, Base Yama, Base Evankhell, Base Khel Hellam, Dowon, Prime White (without Cullinan), Ha Jinsung, Dokoko, Real Maschenny, Garam, Transformed Hell Joe, Possessed Yuri, Lepavuv's Bullets, Elpathion's Lighthouses, Cheonhee's Sylpheed shields, El Robina, Prime Doom, Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation, Paul with Partial Transformations and Half-Body Transformation, S3 TSM Baam with Blue Thryssa Transformations, Post-Clone White with Spinel and his Strongest Techniques

highest Low 6-B (2.09 Teratons): Post-Clone White (without Spinel and his Strongest Techniques), Base Yuri with Green April Ignition, The Nest Arc Karaka, Sharon, S3 Cheonhee, S3 TSM Baam, Weakened/Current Doom (without Half-Body Transformation)

High 6-C+ (759.7 Gigatons) or middle Low 6-B (1.8 Teratons) depending on which method is accepted, the characters who will scale to this will be: Base Yuri without Green April Ignition, Pre-The Nest Arc Karaka, Dorian Frog, S2 Cheonhee, Evan Edrok, Gado, Paul Base, Soo-oh, Red Thryssa Transformations Baam, Real Yu Han Sung

Low 7-B (2.4 Megatons): The versions of Baam from Floor of Death Arc and Hidden Floor Arc with 1st Thorn, Data Yu Han Sung, Hidden Floor Arc Androssi, Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin (Last Station Arc)

The only characters I have doubts which tier are Elpathion's AP and Yasratcha, but is the rest correct?

Last edited:
Let's just take into account that Jinsung's Piercing Techniques are on another level in comparison to that of Baam and Karaka, and that Dragon Tiger Gate is very OP, being even superior to Baam's Twing Wings

So if all calcs are accepted, then the scaling characters will be like this:

High 6-B (304.7 Teratons): Urek, Family Heads, Real Zahard and likely EoS Baam if SIU manages to get there (I really hope he will continue and finish ToG one day despite his poor health)

highest 6-B (49.4 Teratons): Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan, Yama's Complete Transformation, Prime White with Cullinan, Khun Royale Elliot and the Partial Release of Ancient Powers from Khel Hellam and Evankhell

middle 6-B (14.6 Teratons): Base Kallavan, Base Yama, Base Evankhell, Dowon, Prime White (without Cullinan), Ha Jinsung, Dokoko, Real Maschenny, Garam, Transformed Hell Joe, Possessed Yuri, Lepavuv's Bullets, Elpathion's Lighthouses, Cheonhee's Sylpheed shields, El Robina, Prime Doom, Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation, Paul with Partial Transformations and Half-Body Transformation, S3 TSM Baam with Blue Thryssa Transformations

highest Low 6-B (2.09 Teratons): Post-Clone White, Base Yuri with Green April Ignition, The Nest Arc Karaka, Sharon, S3 Cheonhee, S3 TSM Baam, Weakened/Current Doom (without Half-Body Transformation)

High 6-C+ (759.7 Gigatons) or middle Low 6-B (1.8 Teratons) depending on which method is accepted, the characters who will scale to this will be: Base Yuri without Green April Ignition, Pre-The Nest Arc Karaka, Dorian Frog, S2 Cheonhee, Evan Edrok, Gado, Paul Base, Soo-oh, Red Thryssa Transformations Baam, Real Yu Han Sung

Low 7-B (2.4 Megatons): The versions of Baam from Floor of Death Arc and Hidden Floor Arc with 1st Thorn, Data Yu Han Sung, Hidden Floor Arc Androssi, Post-3 Siblings Hoaqin (Last Station Arc)

The only characters I have doubted which tier are Elpathion's AP and Yasratcha, but is the rest correct?
Yeah, looks good to me, (although, narrative wise, 100% Serious Urek is probably more than 304.7 Teratons, since Urek's fingerjab wasn't a named technique like Super Duper King Flame Punch)

Side note:Jeez this is a big revamp...

Furthermore, that calc of S1 Khun's speed cannot be applied to the profiles of those who scale him since it was accepted? Or am I missing something?
It was accepted, but it was sort of a package deal with the speed calc of Data Jahad flying up in the Arena in the time it took Real Jahad to finish a monologue (which was also accepted), placing early regulars at Subsonic+ to Transonic Speeds, and Rankers at High Hypersonic Speeds for the Speed CRT, but since that was overruled, the Massively Hypersonic Low-Tiers and Relativistic Mid to God Tiers speed calcs were kept, and Urek's Lightspeed Attack Speed Word of God statement was deleted

(... Even though Data Urek's light dodge calc doesn't completely comply with the criteria for proving something is lightspeed;
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror. (The Mirror of Scales is totally a normal mirror)
Not to mention how- in a previous chapter (S2 CH303), Khun and Rak react to the Mirror from a way closer distance than Data Urek, meaning that they must apparently be Relativistic+...)

but whatever, the argument's over even if I'm still salty.)

Anyway, while the math for both calcs checks out, they don't line up with the current speed scaling, and Khun going from Subsonic+ to Massively Hypersonic (A speed increase of around 1000 fold) in 8 years and 29 Floors doesn't make, even factoring in shinsoo control, so it's not used

Last edited:
Okay, besides, don't we have the feat of Transformed Hell Joe pulverizing a few mountains during his assault against Urek, Baam, Yuri and Hockney? I know it would probably be hard to be a 6-B feat, but I think it's worth a try

I mean, this is still a somewhat decent increase in AP, and it’s consistent with the scaling we’re doing and the calcs you did, it’s already something good

The current problem is not that we don’t have people to calculate, it’s the fact that it takes almost 1 month for your calcs to be accepted and I’m being generous with the amount of time it takes

I mean, this is still a somewhat decent increase in AP, and it’s consistent with the scaling we’re doing and the calcs you did, it’s already something good

The current problem is not that we don’t have people to calculate, it’s the fact that it takes almost 1 month for your calcs to be accepted and I’m being generous with the amount of time it takes
Ah, that reminds me, the Hand of Arlene calc got accepted! (On April 3rd, after being made on March 1st so you're 100% right) It's 16.84 Kilotons; or Town level, which scales to folk like Workshop Ran, Hatsu, and Novick, as well as Return of the Prince Bam (while he took on both Ran and Novick at the same time, they were already tired from fighting Cassano)

don't think it'd be much for scaling as it would only upgrade anak ran and those who scale to them. Bam already scales to Endorsi's 7-C+ so it is essentially a priority 3-2 feat

don't think it'd be much for scaling as it would only upgrade anak ran and those who scale to them. Bam already scales to Endorsi's 7-C+ so it is essentially a priority 3-2 feat
Yeah but that's for Workshop Bam (Who's comparable to Endorsi via Workshop Patrol scaling); Return of the Prince Bam couldn't even break through Horyang's Shield Mode, which would put him around the same level as Hand of Arlene-Workshop Ran

Last edited:
Would it be a good idea to make the page for Sworn Enemies? Of course, we will not have a page for each one, we will only have different keys in the same profile for each one of those who show relevant feats (Like the sworn enemies from Baam and Aguero)

Would it be a good idea to make the page for Sworn Enemies? Of course, we will not have a page for each one, we will only have different keys in the same profile for each one of those who show relevant feats (Like the sworn enemies from Baam and Aguero)
Nah- it'd basically just be a page about Data Viole and Data Kisiea anyway, since the scaling for Bero Bero and Phonsekal Irure is something I don't know where to even start on.

Side note: I got Novick's height wrong (I put him as 1.9125 meters based on the one side-by-side shot of him and Viole where he was half a head taller, but the wiki page calls him easily over 2 meters tall, and several other shots have him as 1.5 heads taller than Viole) so... time redo the Rose Shower calc...

Alright, after switching out 1.9125 with 2.1375 meters, the ends are now 1.3 and 2.01 Teratons for the cube and disk method, making the AP difference for the disk method and Spirit Room White (2.09 Teratons) basically nothing

Guys, in your opinion, who are the most underestimated and overestimated characters in terms of power in general?
Overestimated:
1. Yuri: Not that she isn't strong, but occasionally I see her being put as Top 300 level by grounds of that she was Top 500 before getting the Green April, and her rank went up notably after getting the Green April. This is despite the fact that a Top 300 Ranker can (usually) face off against a Vice Squadron, Division, and Vice Division Commander + Others, while Yuri is only somewhat above Division Commander level. Then again, I might be biased considering that we kinda use her as the measuring stick for High Rankers here.

2. Lower Ranked/Unranked Family Heads: While there definitely is gonna be a difference is power between the Family Heads, especially considering how it's noted that the Arie, Khun, and Ha Families are the especially notable of the 10 Greats, I think the power difference between Arie Hon and the weakest Family Head shouldn't be any bigger than a factor of 2. All the Family Heads have some distinct thing that makes them notable, even the lesser/never mentioned ones. Yeon Hana has a flame that can burn anything, Tu Perie created the goddamn Operas, Hendrock Bloodmadder as Defender made an unstoppable combo with Khun Eduan, and Ari Han survived making kids with Ha Yurin.

Underestimated:
1. Dowon: This is prolly because nobody likes Dowon, but remember how the 8th Son of the Lo Po Bia said that he could see how she was able to kill his brother? That puts her at grandchild of 10 Great Family Leaders-level, or as I like to call it, or Pseudo-Jinsung level. Also, as the Co-Leader of the Hidden Grove, she should be comparable to Cha. (It'll be fun seeing them get feats as the Nest arc continues)

2. Sachi Faker: Let's review his feats- Is Top 3 in the D-Rank, although he's on a lower level than Kaiser; said by Arie Inieta that he could be an interesting match-up; mid-diffed one of Hoaqin's siblings; has some of the highest combat prowess out of Bam's Team, being comparable to Endorsi or Bam himself in terms of skill; and he restrained an Octopus monster after it's level had been raised enough to one-shot Khun's lighthouse barrier. Not bad for a side character!

Honorable Purgatory between Lowball and Highball-
1. Maschenny: I was originally going to put her in Overestimated, but that wouldn't be fair since it's just one person doing it so hard it raises the average for the entire Fandom. Also... Admittedly, some of his points make some sense, but I still think he's overanalyzing things, so until canon flat out proves him right, Maschenny is still lower than Jinsung level.

2. V & Arlene: Nobody underestimates them, but no one really points out how insane it is either so I'll just say it here. These two managed to go to war with all of the Family Heads PLUS Jahad for a period of time. Given how it's stated that not even all of FUG could stand up to Jahad's Army, this means that their influence at the time had to be many, many times larger than FUG is currently. (granted, it's also stated that Adori herself could take out FUG, so whether or not that's a feat of Jahad's Army or just Adori needs to be specified. Alternatively- Jahad's Army minus Adori can take on all of FUG and win, and Adori is also capable of doing that, making Adori as powerful as the rest of Jahad's Army combined)

Also, V is stated to have outright fought Jahad on several occasions, so there's that casual drop that V's at least Urek level.

3. Adori: On one hand, she probably isn't irregular level, but despite this, she HAS gotten a lot of hype even considering this.

Last edited:
As far as I can remember, Yuri entered the Top 500 after obtaining Green April, not before. I think it's more due to the fact that Yuri gives people a good impression during her fights, even when the situation was clearly not in her favor and even her chances of winning were nil, she was never afraid and stopped fighting, while characters like Doom, despite being the former 200 Top and clearly stronger than Base Yuri even in his weakened state, when he faced Yama, he was afraid of the latter and gave the impression that he was weak (which it wasn’t really true, it’s just that Yama was too strong for him, that's all). Honestly, I'm happy with the Top 300 retcon, before that, it didn't really give the impression that the characters in the Top 100 and people below them were really strong, but now we know that only one of them can fight against the entire Squadron (without their leader) of Zahard's Army and their chance of winning is practically guaranteed. Now people like Doom and Paul have earned my respect a lot more (the latter became High Ranker without even being able to use his guaranteed power at birth, the Transformations, which is a respectable feat)

Yes, I also always thought that all the Family Heads despite having a difference in strength (like Arie Hon being the strongest, but Eduan and Yurin are his peers in power), I never thought it would be too big a difference. But as you said, each Family Head has unique powers that make them "Gods" in the eyes of normal Tower people

Dowon, I never underestimated her in terms of power, I always thought that she and Jinsung had comparable achievements and if I have to go even further, I would say that she is probably stronger than him, considering her historic and even Elpathion believing that Kallavan would have trouble with her even with his two arms untied and that capturing her wouldn't be easy

The problem with Sachi is that he ended up transforming himself into a comedy character and that’s why he didn’t look strong

Maschenny so far in her Base form has been shown to be weaker than Jinsung, but her ranking of her shows that she really is the monster, with Redan she must be a beast, but I agree that the people hypes her too much

Lol, I always thought V and Arlen were one of Zahard's strongest companions alongside Arie Hon, Yurin and Eduan. I think V and Zahard's relationship during the war was more or less similar to that of Hashirama and Madara, constant struggles between the two while Zahard laughed while having fun fighting with V

Adori is a complicated case, but I also don't think she is capable of defeating the Family Head considering the difference between a resident of the Tower and Irregular is portrayed in the lore, the lines of Gustang and Kallavan saying that Zahard does not recognize anyone besides the 10 Family Heads (and likely Urek) as his equals

As far as I can remember, Yuri entered the Top 500 after obtaining Green April, not before. I think it's more due to the fact that Yuri gives people a good impression during her fights, even when the situation was clearly not in her favor and even her chances of winning were nil, she was never afraid and stopped fighting, while characters like Doom, despite being the former 200 Top and clearly stronger than Base Yuri even in his weakened state, when he faced Yama, he was afraid of the latter and gave the impression that he was weak (which it wasn’t really true, it’s just that Yama was too strong for him, that's all). Honestly, I'm happy with the Top 300 retcon, before that, it didn't really give the impression that the characters in the Top 100 and people below them were really strong, but now we know that only one of them can fight against the entire Squadron (without their leader) of Zahard's Army and their chance of winning is practically guaranteed. Now people like Doom and Paul have earned my respect a lot more (the latter became High Ranker without even being able to use his guaranteed power at birth, the Transformations, which is a respectable feat)
I think Yuri being in the Top 500 was stated early on in one of those lore compilations, when it talks about Evan's abilities being very low for someone in the Top 100, although I'm not sure of the blogpost-to-chapters timeline. Also yeah, even in fights like against Hell Joe and Kallavan where she only mildly annoys the attacker, she still doesn't end up bloodied or even all that damaged. Meanwhile Paul and Doom just had the worst match up against Yama, who also has a passive that literally nullifies attacks from people who are scared of him, meaning they can't even save face for struggling. (Paul specifically would probably get more respect if his name was cooler lol)
Dowon, I never underestimated her in terms of power, I always thought that she and Jinsung had comparable achievements and if I have to go even further, I would say that she is probably stronger than him, considering her historic and even Elpathion believing that Kallavan would have trouble with her even with his two arms untied and that capturing her wouldn't be easy
Ah, you bringing Dowon up earlier is what made me think about Dowon's powerscaling in the first place! (Although I wouldn't put as probably stronger than Jinsung given her own statements. Although Cha did manage to pressure Yasratcha, but that's not the most solid feat, so who knows)
The problem with Sachi is that he ended up transforming himself into a comedy character and that’s why he didn’t look strong
That's what happens when you hang around Boro for too long...
Maschenny so far in her Base form has been shown to be weaker than Jinsung, but her ranking of her shows that she really is the monster, with Redan she must be a beast, but I agree that the people hypes her too much
Princesses seem to have that air to them...
Lol, I always thought V and Arlen were one of Zahard's strongest companions alongside Arie Hon, Yurin and Eduan. I think V and Zahard's relationship during the war was more or less similar to that of Hashirama and Madara, constant struggles between the two while Zahard laughed while having fun fighting with V
If that's true, that'd make Data Jahad genuinely enjoying himself (despite having an arm blow off) while fighting Bam oddly fitting
Adori is a complicated case, but I also don't think she is capable of defeating the Family Head considering the difference between a resident of the Tower and Irregular is portrayed in the lore, the lines of Gustang and Kallavan saying that Zahard does not recognize anyone besides the 10 Family Heads (and likely Urek) as his equals
The way I see is- if normal people becoming High Rankers are like them climbing to the top of a Mountain, then the 10 Family Heads and Zahard are on the Sun, and people like Eurasia Enne and Adori are on the Moon. They're both so far above people on the surface that the Moon and Sun can be clumped together as equally "really really far away", but in reality one is much more distant than the other

Honestly, this Yama hax is genuinely OP for the current war situation, for example, if an Squadron (without their Squadron Commander) decides to attack Yama alone, if the latter decides to use his Fear Hax (if they are affected by it, obviously) + Passive resistance to energy/shinsoo based attacks against those who are afraid of him, he can practically stand there without any worries, heck, they couldn't even at least hold back him as the 4th Army Corp did against Evankhell. Considering all this, from Zahard's Army side, only Kallavan, Yasratcha, Lyborick and Maschenny can really pose a threat and a good match for Yama in this war, but defeating him is a different situation (since we haven't seen his true full power yet)

Not wanting to lengthen this discussion about Dowon's power, I say that it must simply be stronger than Post-Clone White's Spinel

Yes, but speaking, my headcanon is that Zahard and V are equal in power. . Honestly, during Baam's fight with Data Zahard, I would like to see the flashback of DZ fighting V and having fun, it would have been even more epic, but we will probably see that in a future fight between EoS Baam and Adult Zahard

I think this is a very good analogy about Adori and Irregulars

Honestly, this Yama hax is genuinely OP for the current war situation, for example, if an Squadron (without their Squadron Commander) decides to attack Yama alone, if the latter decides to use his Fear Hax (if they are affected by it, obviously) + Passive resistance to energy/shinsoo based attacks against those who are afraid of him, he can practically stand there without any worries, heck, they couldn't even at least hold back him as the 4th Army Corp did against Evankhell. Considering all this, from Zahard's Army side, only Kallavan, Yasratcha, Lyborick and Maschenny can really pose a threat and a good match for Yama in this war, but defeating him is a different situation (since we haven't seen his true full power yet)
I mean, if a part of a Squadron is entirely made up of particularly brave yet weak folk like Fucile, then maybe they can stall him, but that's pretty unlikely.
As for matches (specifically against Yasratcha), Yama would have to go Complete Transformation immediately to bypass the mind hax, but even then, considering what Doom said despite seeing all out Yama, his chances aren't looking great and that's despite his hype. (That "thing" Yasratcha brought is worrying)
Not wanting to lengthen this discussion about Dowon's power, I say that it must simply be stronger than Post-Clone White's Spinel
Fair enough
Yes, but speaking, my headcanon is that Zahard and V are equal in power. . Honestly, during Baam's fight with Data Zahard, I would like to see the flashback of DZ fighting V and having fun, it would have been even more epic, but we will probably see that in a future fight between EoS Baam and Adult Zahard
It's a shame that Real Jahad made Data Jahad have an adverse reaction if he even heard their names (like how he didn't seem to know much of Arlene at all besides how she wasn't someone he was supposed to hear about), meaning he might not have even remembered V at that point...

Also, want to discuss the change from "Multiple Personalities" to "Multiple Selves" that happened recently and which characters from ToG should have each type

Post-Clone White should have Multiples Selves Types 1 and 2? Since he didn't completely fuse/absorb his Clone (and White's fusion is based on both fusion of souls and body), so what do you think guys?

Evankhell and Khel Hellam should have Multiples Selves Types 1, 2 and 3? I mean, the "Ancients" (The Elephant and Bull) are literally inside of them

Hell Joe should have Multiple Selves Type 3 due to having the Red Thryssa physically inside of him

Last edited:
Also, want to discuss the change from "Multiple Personalities" to "Multiple Selves" that happened recently and which characters from ToG should have each type

Post-Clone White should have Multiples Selves Types 1 and 2? Since he didn't completely fuse/absorb his Clone (and White's fusion is based on both fusion of souls and body), so what do you think guys?

Evankhell and Khel Hellam should have Multiples Selves Types 1, 2 and 3? I mean, the "Ancients" (The Elephant and Bull) are literally inside of them

Hell Joe should have Multiple Selves Type 3 due to having the Red Thryssa physically inside of him
Oh shoot they did-
In White's case it's simple since the Last Clone is part of White's soul, and also talks to him in his mind, yeah he gets both Type I and II

Ancient Folk should at least get Type I, although I'm not certain how physical the power is, given that being inside them could also be soul related. It's a little ambiguous.

Hell Joe literally has the Red Thyrssa come out of him, first around his right hand and mouth, and then sort of graphs over his whole body venom-style, before it gets forcefully separated by a drug. So yeah it's Type III

And Bam has got the stuff from the Ignition Weapon experiments, souls, mind stuff, and the Thyrssa-s, so he has Types I, II, and III unsurprisingly

Yes, the Ancient folk are actually a little mysterious, but they are certainly Type 1, but as far as I know they are passed from person to person (although it is not known how), so maybe Type 3 too I guess?

Since White has already the Types 1 and 2 in his profile. You could add this power to Hell Joe, his Type of him and explaining it? Since you're better in explaining than I am

Also, could you add the Type 3 for Baam?

Last edited:
I've been wondering, shouldn't we be giving Post-Revolution Baam and Season 3 Base Baam the power: Transformation? He can enter True Self Mode and use the Red/Blue Thryssa Transformations at his will

I've been wondering, shouldn't we be giving Post-Revolution Baam and Season 3 Base Baam the power: Transformation? He can enter True Self Mode and use the Red/Blue Thryssa Transformations at his will
Huh, I thought that was already listed. If it isn't then yeah, definitely
what a wank. Not everything is freaking shinsu and if every attack there is atomization every db and naruto feat should be atomization. Idk though, pretty sure i'd be right this time.
Sub Atomization actually, which means overcoming the Strong Nuclear Force; Atomization is basically just Vaporization++ or totally overcoming all molecular bonds, which isn't absurd but still a blatant highball.

The logic is from the comparison of London Dispersal Forces to Shinsoo flow (which is where the Minor Matter Manip comes from on all profiles), thus breaking electron flow is equivalent to tearing apart atomic nuclei, somehow. (Despite the fact that Electromagnetism and the SNF are literally two different forces)

This is the same person who used the tallest mountain in the Andes for the Hansung and Bam explosion calc, and the depth of the Ocean and length of the Southern Alps for the Blood Lake & Rock Formations Punch, so highballing isn't a surprise
Also, shouldn't Khun's Yeon Family Flame (which manifests as a Fire fish) count the Multiple Selves (Type 1)?
That and possibly Type III as well since it also is a physical thing, since I think the flame is literally inside Khun (kind of). Although just Type I is good for now

Last edited:
So since we agree with Khun having Multiple Selves Type 1 (and possibly 3 if the Fire Fish is really a physical creature), could anyone here add that in his profile?

In addition, we should get rid of the keys of Season 3 Baam since all of his forms that he has demonstrated so far are Transformations that he can enter at will or it is better to leave them as they are now due to the fact that Baam mixes them with different powers and weapons that could confuse his profile?

Last edited:
Back