• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

@Enryu

There are a few off the top of my head.

The chapter when Yama debuted(or a few chapters after) he was shown with his hands raised and comtemplating on whether to blow up madoraco's ship(which was at the front of the cage) or not:

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

Then in the blog post of that chapter, SIU mentioned that not just yama but highrankers in general can easily blow up a ship:

[[4]]

and the ship in question here isn't just any kind of ship but madoraco's ship which is actually at least moutain size(it has a town/town size area on its surface alone). So basically highrankers can easily blow up a mountain size ship.

I didn't bring this up here because I thought its not very relevant, I mean, its a given that highrankers should be much above moutain level right? But if this could be added to their profiles(high rankers), then no problem.

He was!? I thought he only got that position after breaking EOB and leaving that place near his home

I mean:

He absorbed the EoB, which boosted his abilities by a great amount. However, he seems to not use that power "in base". In base he is capable of being at the level of casual Jinsung Ha (at first he couldnt damage Kallavan with his attacks until he started using lethal moves).

High Rankers have issues piercing his skin, tougher than that of the Ha family. Jinsung Ha said he had a huge potential the first time they met.

Another possibility is that the crystal we see breaking is just a metaphor of Kallavan activating his EoB power. Also, I realized that when he did that "Essence of Bravery" was added to his techniques' names, which means that Kallavan didnt use EoB against White.

It was the chapters after he fairs from using the thorn over its limits. He did that and when he remembers a flash back his body was physically changing. The memory was of a test where he wasn't feeling good and he ends up beating everybody from his new physical abilities

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtfffffffff I been reading TOG over again there is some thing huge that people may have looked over!!

Bruhh. White has a similar Devil/Demon as Bam deep inside of him.

There are more connections between the two but I just wanna focus on that fact!

Do you guys think Dowon should be Likely 6-B or 6-B? Since several characters strongly imply that she is the only person capable of contending Kallavan and possibly defeat him in the Five Flower Nation, what puts her well above to White with Spinel, Baam with Red Thryssa Transformations and Soo-oh

All these points could make her on the same league of Yama's Partial Transformations

She is an acient hero. I dont think it was mentioned she was a slayer.

It was said that there are slayers in the wall, not sure if she was referred as one.

White is the goat. After reading through the first part of the hell train arc I can understand why he was such a huge threat. Once he regain his power he will play a major role.

White is important for plot for real

And then he'll destroy the princess that defeated him and he'll eat his father

Still waiting for the whole Yasratcha-Doom backstory.

Yeah but honestly his father is really important. He knew of the Demon/Devil.

Also there is a huge connection between Bam and White which we will get future details on hehe. Like it's so incredible when u realize it from a second read through.

Well there are a couple of connections

Back