• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

Wait, on second thought, the Guardian Floor was aware of the actions of the 4th Army Corp and gave them the permission to perform this operation, indicating that it would not interfere with squadron's actions in any way, although in Evankhell's case she would call its attention because having nothing to say that she appeared and had to hold back to not call the Administrator attention

Do we have more proof that Evankhell is superior to EoBF? I remember some things, but I need other people getting more proof of this

Guys, do you think Khel Hellam has Fate Manipulation? He himself said that he can see the fate of others thus managing to control it, and it was something that SIU reinforced in one of his blogs like Khel Hellam being really able to do.

If this is accepted? This may also mean that Baam, Zahard and Ten Family Heads have Resistance to Fate Manipulation, as it was because of Hellam's incapacity to see Baam's fate that all his plans did not go as planned, besides the fact that he said Zahard had Baam's ability not to have his destiny seen by him, which probably should apply to the Ten Family Heads

Can we add a "weakness" or something to Kallavan because the guy has literally one hand tied and he wont release it even if he dies?

Its more like "he wont use his full power because his moral code wont allow it even if it costs him his life". That's the weakness, his attitude.

I don't think he is comparable to the Ten Family Heads, since the FUG group even having powerful members (Luslec himself, Slayers, Elders, and et.) has no influence and power to rival the Ten Families, while the Wing Tree because of just from Urek, can rival with them

What supports this is that Gustang makes it very clear that only Zahard, himself, the other 9 Family Heads and Urek are the only ones who can regard themselves as equals, while the rest of the Tower's native residents can be considered "insects"

Also:

https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.172:_38F_-_Hell_Train:_The_Dallar_Show_(1)#Blog_Post

I really think we need to see a top tier non Irregulars against an Irregular because Gustang call anyone not Irregular a bug but Adori Zahard said she whould destroy Gustang and his entire family.

Guys, do you think Lo Po Bia Fucile being a Division Commander is comparable to Sharon and Cheonhee?

Also, he should be faster than Karaka, Paul and others? Since he dodge a punch from Yama which intened to kill him, but was unable to dodge another blow

On second thought, Kallavan's stamina is insane, he literally had his internal organs completely destroyed, a hole through his chest and yet he would not look or show any risk of dying.

Should Bam have Soul manipulation since he can still use the powers of the souls he absorbed???

Also it seems Bam Will gets powers similar to White which is freaking awesome

Sometimes I think, when Tower of God anime will become famous when it realease, I highly doubt that a databook is needed due to the amount of information from SIU blogs.

Back