• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

I don't expect White to beat his father, since even at his peak/prime he was defeated by one of Zahard Princesses (his sister) who should be far/considerably weaker to Arie Hon

I actually expect White to beat his father. Why? I really feel like the series is setting up to have Bam ultimately take over FUG and change the rulers. I believe he will help his current team to even achieve their own goals. Like Khun wanting you ultimately take his father's position. White is also apart of the same team as Bam and I feel that White is getting pushed by plot to be with Bam and his team so much is because he will ultimately be changed as well because of Bam.

Well, this chapter proves to us that White Depowered clearly doesn't think he will survive trying to struggle with BASE Kallavan and stated that the latter is stronger than him.

Baam even with the power-up of Aguero and Red Thryssa Transformation doesn't think it will hurt Kallavan and just hopes that someday, and also this confirm the Ranker (Daleet) who Baam's party is fightning is clearly weaker and slower than Gado

Base Kallavan practically shuggred off all White attacks like nothing and declares that White in his Depowered state is not a threat to him and Kallavan practically claimed that White in his prime could be a challenge to him, also even his sword clashing with Sharon, Dorian and others High Rankers with extended time, his sword don't show any sign of breaking, but only a briefly clash with Kallavan was slowly breaking his sword

Now these all points prove that Kallavan even on his base is far above to Yuri, Karaka, White and others comparable to them, as well his power is clearly in another level in comparasion to them, and also this practically confirmed that Evankhell was doing mostly of work in harming Kallavan in comparison to Yuri and Karaka

Also, do you think the Spinel sword form of White is cutting Kallavan via raw power or just the Dura Negation ability that cut the space like much swordsmanship in the fiction?

I am much more tempted to think of it as some sort of dura negging power, even if I would love more information on it. White is so utterly outclassed that slashing damage or not, it doesn't make much sense otherwise.

I mean did any of us seriously expect White to be stronger than Kall 😂ƒÿò? White isn't even at his full power at all yet

Also I think white might need another key with Spinel. I don't think we should assume it's spatial manipulation until it's stated as such

Enryu can comparable with Administrators but why he doesn't have the ability to resist the time manipulation /Causality manipulation and other resistances ?

Summarizing this week's chapter:

1) White can consistently damage Kallavan. States that he will wear him dowm until he cant fight anymore. I like this. White is showing that he has brains.

2) Kallavan wasnt even using Shinsoo boost. "ThiS iSnT EveN mY FiNaL fORm"

3) White gets severely injured by a single strike. "If oNLy I wAs iN My PrIMe"

4) THE HERO IS BACK.

I swear, Kallavan has such a direct combat style that if he werent so strong he'd be dead by now.

This chapter proves that people like Yuri, Karaka, White Depowered and others at this level in a one-on-one fight against Kallavan would be similar to the fight we saw in the chapter.

Then soon enough we will get someone that isn't even top 20 one shotting Power of Bravery Kallavan.

And then the spot 20 will one shot them, and the spot 19 will one shot that one, and so increasingly owo.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Then soon enough we will get someone that isn't even top 20 one shotting Power of Bravery Kallavan.

And then the spot 20 will one shot them, and the spot 19 will one shot that one, and so increasingly owo.
Nooooo. The one to oneshot PoB Kallavan will be the almighty U R E K.

Without requiring thr power of love.

Imagine if Kallavan dodged. He'd be unstoppable, alas, that's not the case. Dood needs to assert his dominance by tanking and overpowering.

Guys, Kallavan wasn't in base when he fought white. He was already in his Essence of bravery(EOB) form(he just wasn't powered up fully).

In his base form, kallavan doesn't have any of those blue eob crystals on him(forehead & back of palm). This was kallavan when he faced jinsung before he activated/used the EOB:

[forehead pre EOB activatio]

[arm(back palm) & forehead pre EOB activatio]

[of palm]

During the fight against jinsung when he brought out the EOB, he crushed/shattered it, it was then the blue EOB crystals began appearing on his body & fore head.

However during the entire period that kallavan has been in the walls, he has been shown to have those EOB crystals on his body, meaning he had already actvated them even prior to entering the walls(prepared for a fight) and he was no longer in base.

Although of course he wasn't using the full power of the EOB not until after white cut him with spinel did he decide power up fully.

So saying white lost to base kallavan isn't really correct imo.

I meant that we dont know if EoB works in a "transformation" akin to Super Saiyan style boost (which I think is the assumption the profile is based on). Or if Kallavan in base got stronger on top of having the EoB boost when he activates it, for another Dragon ball example, Goku's base pre and post Super Saiyan God.

I think kallavan got stronger in base after absorbing the EOB. In the flashback, when jinsung went back to check on kallavan he said this:

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

Though its a bit difficult to tell from those scans if he was in base form or EOB form. We know he is in eob form when the blue crystals appear on his arm and forehead(In the scan, His hair was covering his forehead and the back of his palm wasn't shown, so we can't really tell). But I think there's another way to know that base kallavan did indeed get a boost from EOB and that was during his fight with jinsung.

He basically gave jinsung a bit of a difficulty during their fight, caused him to feel a bit of pain and even forced him to use some of his stronger attacks(and all this happened while kalla was still in base form), unlike back then(in the flashback, before he attained EOB) jinsung was schooling him easily. This would mean base kallavan got a lot more stronger(due to eob in him imo).

So 'in my opinion', if EOB didn't boost kallavan's base power, he wouldn't have even stood a chance(in base) against jinsung and he would have straight up powered up in EOB to fight him.

Just wait for more confirmation in the chapters down the line.

If we don't see him transform then it means he was in EOB the whole time just not using it's full power

@El Directo001

Ah, I thought you were talking about Kallavan post-breaking EoB crystal (during his fight with Jinsung), not him post-EoB absorption (Over 3000 years ago)

Yes, I agree that Base Kallavan became much more powerful after he absorbed EoB more than 3000 years ago (it instantly made him a person at standard High Ranker level) and in addition to having Accelerated Development that makes him stronger as he ages

Guys, what is the order of ToG Low 6-B characters from the strongest to weakest in your personal opinion?

My personal order is like this:

1-Weakened Doom
2-Elpathio
3-Yuri with Green April Ignition/White Depowered/Sharo
4-Yuri/Cheonhee/Eva
5-Karaka
6-Yu Han Sung/Soo-oh/Dorian Frog/Paul/Gado
7-Baam with Red Thryssa Transformations

Back