• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

Bruhhh I went back and started reading season 2 of TOG and there is some interesting information in it!

I probably forgot about it back then but GusGus the supervisor is actually a FUG member huh!? So fug has members in Jahed's army it seems.

FUG is truly interesting

I mean he had a profile up to a few months ago, then it just got changed with nothing even mentioned or said about it. Plus, being featless hasn't stopped plenty of profiles from being created. and kept on the wiki.especially since we have all the rest of him on here.

It just seems to ignore the entire first state of the Main Protagonist

If that's true why do we have a tier known as unknown?

Not just that, but I find it hard to believe there is nothing in season one that can't be used to find a tier of some form for Baam

You can be Unknown with feats. And you can reread season 1 and see if there is anything. But I'm almost 100% sure there's pretty much nothing to scale him to. The only thing I remember from him in s1 was reverse flow, that's it.

Intercepting the attack for Rachel, Tanking the Explosion for Androssi can be used directly for Baam, and his reactions can scale up to Androssi since he's able to react to and help her in her fight against Quant.

Season 1 for baam was more about show caseing his resistince to Shinsoo and how effective it is rather then his how much damage he could do. The best he has is being able to one shot the Bull but that's due to his shinsoo being argumented through the water( or whatever it was that was makeing him stronger).

Ouotside of that I don't think he ever faught anyone seriously.

Guys, now that I realize, we should downgrade to those who have 7-A+, there is no proof that normal Rankers are comparable to Baam TSM with FTI, Data Eduan and Data Zahard or even stronger than them, at most they should be at least as strong as the strongest Regulars like Data Maschenny with Redan at her time as a Regular, if not stronger

Ohhh u right. I was looking at the mobile versing of the wiki and forgot that I have to press the different tanners to see the keys. For a second there I was afraid that Bam was getting downplayed mad hard

I bought a fast past with the free coins from the event and read the chapter that comes out next week. White pulled up like a savage!!

I can't wait to see more

Tbh I apologize for still not making my CRT for all slayers you be High Rankers and high ranked level

After reading through TOG of late I've realized there is even more evidence with all of their feats being on high ranker level

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Honestly, ToG's fandom downplay very Karaka, although he is consistently regarded as comparable to Yuri in several occasions.
Because he has been put either against people stronger than him (Yuri/Kallavan/Yama) or against absolute fodder (everyone else) to him.

Don't you think Aguero should have Relativistic reactions? He has consistently shown himself to be able to react and assisting battles between Rankers and High Rankers in this current season

Guys, please does anyone know where I could read SIU's previous works? I've come across it before but I can't remember how. I remember something about an axis splitting a galaxy or something. Pls help me with the link if u don't mind. Thanks!

Honestly, I'm feeling that ToG on this site will eventually have its dark age (summarizing: downgrade to God and Top tiers) at some moment, like every verse on this site

Thanks ogunbali. I couldn't find it. I could I've sworn I've read it somewhere during the galactic wars about the galaxy cutting feat happening. Or am I tripping? Lol

No idea.

Although I do have a vague recollection of reading something about the Conqueror King being able to destroy a galaxy, or whatever, from one of the blogs. But I could just be misremembering, not sure where that's from, and SIU's old blogs/comments are almost impossible to track down now.

Guys, I think this should also be added to the guardians'(as well as Enryu's) profile under their attack potency part as further proof of them being high 6A:

Tower of god 321 20
Tower of god 321 21
Tower of god 321 22
Tower of god 321 23
Tower of god 321 24

In the 3rd scan, it was stated that they destroyed all the MOUNTAINS, SEAS and BUILDINGS on the entire floor(3 continents big). Destroying all the buildings means destroying all the towns, cities, countries etc(since they all consists of buildings) as well as all the mountains and seas which basically means they surface wiped the whole floor during their battle. A floor being multi-continental size and them destroying everything on its surface would make their high 6A even more believable, solid and legit.

What do u think guys?

Honestly, I think in relation to the seas, I think when Garam said they were destroyed, it probably means they were vaporized (since during thousands of years after this battle, the seas were replaced by Guardian's blood), which of any kind form of a High 6-A value, but I don't know how high that would be at High 6-A, but unfortunately we do not know the exact size and we have no one to calculate the actual size of the seas in ToG, as they may be larger or smaller than real life seas, also, we only know the size of the Outer Tower, we don't know how big the Inner Tower of the Middle Area is compared to the Outer Tower.

Looking at all this, we seriously need someone who knows how to do calcs to ToG

@enryu Yes true, we don't really know how big the inner & middle tower is compared to the outer tower but we do have a rough idea. The middle area of 30f (where the workshop battle took place) housed an ocean in it. Both khun and wagnan confirmed it to be an ocean. Then later on in the same arc when androssi teleported varagav(mad dog) several miles above the island, we see an area of water/ocean much bigger than the island. That was probably the same ocean. Then the inner tower also houses seas in it and SIU even mentioned that the inner tower is only slightly smaller than the outer tower(north america size), so this would make the inner tower and middle area both continent size too no?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/ddtoux/the_real_size_of_a_floor/

We do need calcers tho

Back