• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

Write by El Directo001:

"Hi Guys, its been a while.

Do we have an estimate on the size of a floor? I know SIU stated that the outer tower is the size of north america which makes it continent size but that's only for the outer tower. What about the inner tower and middle area? Anybody got an idea on how big they are?

I made a thread on reddit on how think an entire floor is multicontinental sized, with the both the inner tower and middle area being at least continent sized as well. Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/ddtoux/the_real_size_of_a_floor/

Please let me know what y'all think of this."

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Because sadly its not exactly wide spread here and we got unlucky. But it never hurts to just ask anyone available if they can do it.
Maybe we will have someone who can do it eventually, as ToG will get an anime and probably it will have enough repercussion for at least one person who can do calcs to be interested in this verse

If its something that has to touch him, he should be alright if just gets his armor. If its something that wraps him up completely or that someone just does whatever and he gets deconstructed, he's screwed.

if he's in the range for it, yes. his armor doesn't make any sort of protective field or such around his skin. so kinda like with the green bubbles, if it affects anything in an area and he's in, he's gonna get affected

Well, by asking another question, Baam was able to absorb a part of Baylord Doom's beast and became capable of transforming some parts of his body into Red Thryssa and furthermore, during the process of absorption, Baam was able to look at some of Doom's memories.

This all I mentioned would be in which category of power/ability?

Yeah that's memory manipulation when absorbing someone's power because it is establishing a form of connection between both parties. This is similar to Asta in black clover when he uses his sword to destroy curses and he ends up seeing memories of those he touches with his anti matter

I would put it at a possibly, maybe? We could assume as the greatest manipulators they should have any technique a ranker could create or use, but maybe straying more on the safe side?

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I feel that Yasratcha and Yama fight will be destructive

I jsut hope they all make it out alive but for some reason I feel like Doom will give his life. Also seems doom is resistant to mind control and Yama is now

Honestly, I think Evankhell must be stronger than EoBF Kallavan and Jinsung, as both fighting with full power didn't get the Administrator's attention, while Evankhell was holding back her full power because this could call the Guardian Floor attention.

This entire season 3 has just been hype AF! I'm really loving it. Heck I'm loving every new villain that pops up from khell hellam to yasratcha. I don't know why yas is getting so much hate by the fan base but I live him Lol.

Back