• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower Of God General Discussion Part 2

Thought I'd try calcing White's feat from a couple chapters back but it's only Country level+. I'll get to that other feat one of these days, just can't find the motivation.

The result would be 6-B+? I think this would not be accepted as long as this would go into coffito with the percentage scale we currently have in ToG and that would make Urek 100% stay as 6-A, which would not be consistent

Incidentally, you had not said that small Hoaqin did not have a made 7-B? Could not you calculate this feat?

A motivation hummmmm ... how about I create more character profiles for ToG? If you make the calc 7-B from Hoaqin I'll do it (if I'm a long time available, of course)

Is Levy the name of the question marks guy? I'm not sure what tier we'd have him as, 6-C? Likely 6-C I guess, though I'd rather wait until we see him again. He only had like one kinda sort clash with current Baam.

I think adding resistance to curse manipulation is fine. I think Baam just canceled out the flames that steal one's soul with his shinsoo, though I'll have to go back and reread the chapter.

By feat do you mean the White Magnolia? why would that go againts the scaling we have with Urek? don't we have Urek "at least High 6-B"? There's also the fact that White Magnolia is the level of his original strength and had a massive drain on his strength so it's not like he is at that level.

For Fast skip didn't it already stop Shinsoo attacks? it did stop Yiwha's flames durign the early chapter of season 2 so this is nothing new.

Well, by the fact that we were shown and quoted on one of SIU's blogs that the current White is not as strong as his prime and that he is still far from reaching his peak again then I would find it strange this White to have a 6-B+, while his prime is scaled to be Country level+ and has been claimed not to be as powerful as Prime White.

Well like I said that is a single attack with his original strength, the fact that he gets really weak just after a single attack shows that he's not close to his prime, Its more like a one time deal rather then where he stands.

Besides doesn't thae scaling comes from him being compared to Hell Joe and Possesed Yuri? isn't it possible that Prime White may just be more powerful then either since Hell Joe could of easily been overwelmed by 10% Urek? So its not breaking the scaling just having him not as reliant on it.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
In the current chapter we have been shown that Baam has resistance to Curse Manipulation and that we have been further reinforced that he is able to break them
And also, in this chapter we were shown The Ever-Curious has four hax, Curse Manipulation, Soul Corruption, Death Manipulation and Durability Negation and also some degree of Hair Manipulation along with Intangibility

Baam also in this chapter that he not only denies spells but also Soul Corruption, Death Manipulation and Curse Manipulation!!

This chapter also proves that Karaka has Immortality (Type 8) and Pocket Reality Manipulation
This ^^^^^^

For Karaka seems good, I want to say wait on the Immortality until more information is explained on the mechanics of it, seems weird for him to have type 8 if he needs to bring in his guards when he's in trouble if his heart is seperate from his 'body' though I'm not againts it.

For Baam Curse is fine but not sure about Death and Soul resitance, what makes it Death Manipulation? For Soul corruption he never actually interact with it just use Fast Skip so not sure about that

8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Although Karaka's heart does not fit with any of these categories of Immortality Type 8, the concept is the same, with Karaka not being able to die and resurrecting non-stop while his heart is safe and as long as there is

He did not need to have Resistance to Death and Corruption, only to Curse that he was able to resist and he would only receive Resistance to Death Manipulation and Corruption if he had been shown to be able to withstand the effects of Levy's Deathly Blizzard that has these two properties . The Deathly Blizzard ability has been described as "It corrupts the soul of whoever touches them and makes them end their own life" and this description fits perfectly like Death Manipulation, Soul Corruption and Durability Negation

If thats the case then it's fine for Immortality.

Sounds weird to put it as Death Manipulation IMO, though if it does follow the requierment for it then I'm not againts it,if only limited.

For now Curse resistance is fine since its more like it doesn't work againts him rather then him actively breaking it.

Well he used Fast skip rather then outright nullifying it and that simply freezes its target rather then nullyfying it. As I stated before he has shown to use fast skip on Shinsoo attacks with him using it againts Yeon's Flame in the begining of Season 2, which I think she said it can harm Rankers but I need to reread that section againg to don't quote me on it, so would have to say no for now.

Maybe Limited Power Nulification if we base the concept of PN as "makeing the attack no longer a threat", though not entierly sure on it to be honest. I say leave it for now and ask othes opinion at another time, maybe put a note somewhere in his profile that his Fast Skip can stop Supernatrual attacks.

Maybe "Likely Limited Power Nullification" would be the most sensible? Leaving a note about Fast Skip on Baam's profile would be great.

Then the conclusions are:

Immortality (Type 8) and PRM to Karaka

Baam Resistance to Curse Manipulation

Baam Limited PN

It is very likely that the Curse of Levy does not work like this, we can see several dead people around him, and it is very likely that he did not ask several people and even the girl who was being affected by the curse said that "when he speaks a issue the signs of interrogative points appear in the neck, "which indicates that Levy simply needs to speak a matter and not the person he is going to affect needs to answer it and even Levy wonders why the spell was not working him, which he indicates that it is impossible, remarking that this never happened, and Levy said that his partners with which he climbed the Tower became Rankers, which means that Levy must have at least a few centuries was climbing the Tower (since Urek who was the person who climbed the Fastest Tower lasted 50 years, so the Levy must be "climbing" the Tower for some centuries)

So, Baam having Resistance to Curse Manipulation makes sense

I think it's more like attack nullification. He doesn't nullify the actual ability of the attack, but the attack itself. Kinda like attack reflection but just stopping the attack as opposed to reflecting it.

Yeah, I guess limited power null does work.

Perhaps Mid-High overtime, he wasn't able to regenerate from self-destruction immediately. It took him the majority of the Floor of Death arc to do so.

Mid-High over time, would not be appropriate as it regenerated immediately after being vaporized with his own Self-Destruction, although when he regenerated, he came back as a small format

You talking about the little orb version of him? If so, then it should be overtime, he didn't have his entire body until after the arc was over essentially.

Also, I made a fight with Data Zahard here. I think it'll be a good one.

I mean, he quickly regenerated after being vaporized, but it took time to regenerate completely from the shape of a small orb to his normal size from which he had regenerated after Self-Destruction, I do not know how in that case Regenerationn would be applied to Karaka

I think regen involves the whole body. Putting it as flat out High-Low would be misleading in that sense. Having it as limited High-Low, but with an explanation for why it's limited is likely the best bet.

Back