• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower Of God General Discussion Part 2

@Kaiser While I do believe she isn't a victume during the seires we don't trulely know what happen durring their time in the cave so we can't say she doesn't deserve to play the victum card yet, I'm not saying she deserve to be a Heroine but who knows what really went on during that time so anything can happen at thins point.

Apologies though, I've seen so many hate comments on *********, Webtoon, ********* it just gotten annoying on how long these comments keep going on for. It has nothing to do with whether or not their justified but just how much they go on can get annoying.

@EnryuI don't personally belive Baam will change all that much at EOS concidering growth gets stunted when you use Shinsoo, even Enryu looked young durig that flashback.

Yeah. I'm just glad to see more hax in general. Most of the verse just abuses Danmaku, weaponry, flight, or some combination of them, with one or two little quirks like homing attacks or something.

Yeah, I guess that would be considered transmutation.

Same, they keep talking about how Baam can control space but he has yet to actually do it yet. Just accidentally made the portal. It would be cool if he could do that to BFR people.

So can be added in Yuri profile?

Well, at least we have a character with Low-Goldy regen who is harder to ignore than normal as well we have Baam and Zahard being able to deny magic at least...

Yep. It should be fine to add.

True. And the black hole sphere is nice. Negating regen/immortality isn't something that I see too often just outright. And we do have Karaka's attack reflection hax, and his practically infinite past lives. But aside from that, there's not a terrible amount of it. But I'm sure it'll pop up in some weird ways. At the very least there will be a wide variety of techniques like with Kaiser.

By the way, how can we classify the new skill that Karaka showed in the chapter? And maybe we can give High-Mid regen to Karaka, since after the Floor of Death Arc, since it was able to regenerate when it was like a form of ball

High-Mid over time likely works, seeing how long it took.

I'm not sure. I'll have to take another look, though it seems like an extension of his "infinite past lives" ability.

In fact, it is because Hoaqin has always shown that he killed his enemies (as he did with that regular at the station that only had the bones)

Give "At least Low 6-B +, likely 6-B" to this White (Depowered) look good? Since we should create a new key for the current White

I'm not sure, I wouldn't say that Depowered white is on par with Yuri. I think that an at least 6-C, likely far higher would suffice.

I'm not following your logic on White's durability negation.

Well, White (Depowered) and even gradually getting used to his powers, can casually jokes with elite High Rankers of the royal army of Zahard that at least one of them should be able to have a good fight with current Yuri

Forget it, maybe I should consider it later.

Should we also give Karaka Metal Manipulation? That's why he has always shown himself to be able to create and manipulate it as in the current chapter before his body is turned into green bubbles by Yuri.

Incidentally, Yuri with Transmutation has a decent hax, since her ability to turn Karaka into green bubbles seems passive or requires no physical effort

Maybe. Metal manipulation seems fine since he does always manipulate that armor on himself, which is presumably made of metal.

Yeah, it's a good hax.

We're still not sure how much of White's power he's gotten back though. Casually slapping around some C-class rankers and him being stronger than Baam should be is already enough to put him at 6-C.

About Karaka saying "abandon this body" with what can this power fit this wiki?

I am sure that the Rankers at the train station were not C-class Rankers, even at the first appearance of them being quoted about each of them being a well-trained High Rankers from Zahard's fleet, and even White (Depowered) and who has not yet recovered the full control over his powers, was able to casually humiliate them

I honestly have no clue. It's not exactly teleportation, or resurrection.

The frog dude was explicitly stated to be a C-class regular. As were the others attacking alongside him.

I don't beleive the transmutation is due to Green April, I think it's a different item of hers the colour is a different green then April. Pluse Karak even says "What else do you have aside those two wepons suggests its a different item.

I agree with that. I don't think it was caused by the Green April either. We'll see for sure next chapter though. Hopefully.

Yeah, lol. Karaka does a lot of running away for a FUG ranker. I feel like someone's gonna call that a weakness of his at some point.

After seeing this chapter and thinking about this I think I have an understanding on how the Spell on the FoD works though I'll need to orginize my thoughts first, though to start off I think it's base on the fact that one can turn their physical body into pure shinsoo, in a unique and rare way to be technical. Might make a seperat thread about it, might have it up by tomorrow.

I just need to confirme a few things and find the approriate pages before creating it, though I will admit that I do not think its the main reason behind it, just an important element.

In the current chapter we have been shown that Baam has resistance to Curse Manipulation and that we have been further reinforced that he is able to break them

And also, in this chapter we were shown The Ever-Curious has four hax, Curse Manipulation, Soul Corruption, Death Manipulation and Durability Negation and also some degree of Hair Manipulation along with Intangibility

Baam also in this chapter that he not only denies spells but also Soul Corruption, Death Manipulation and Curse Manipulation!!

This chapter also proves that Karaka has Immortality (Type 8) and Pocket Reality Manipulation

Finally, decent haxxies are appearing in ToG!!!

I also created a page for one of the recently shown characters like: Dorian Frog

Yeah, I was very glad. This whole chapter was nothing but hax, though given the nature of his powers, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Ooh, new page. Nice, thank you.

Back