• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I have talked about this in private. However, I'd like to see what would people think about such a idea ( Sorru for bad organization... I am on Mobile ATM ) :----
Plot: Essentially the Plot is that the Humans in Post-Retcon World's Beyond have been observing the events at JBW for a while, observing the matches and they really like what they see. So... They want to know who is the strongest Joke-Character. What they do is use their technology to bring all joke-characters to be or have been to fight in a stadium to prove their worth. They ask their God to fill the role of [Zen-Oh] and he/she reluctantly agrees ... However created a entity to fill the place of him while he/she sits in the bleachers. As long as they get a choice to do this or not. It is a secret that he is the Supreme God.

The prize is a wish of any kind... Given by The Crying Child's Weakest Aspect (The Mysterious Ruler) ... Unrivalved in potency.

Rules:

0: This will be canon to Post-Retcon World's Beyond... However I'll leave it up to you if you want it to be canon on your side.

0.5: How entries will work is that you either come here In-Character to ask to join , or one of the Moderators of the Tournament drop by the Comments Section to ask for your world's participation. If you say Yes, you will be sent there automatically. If not, they will leave you alone.

1: Respect Authority. If you do not.... Forceful Destruction of all the participants of that team ... You don't come back until after the tournament is over.

1.5: Don't try to fight The Mysterious Ruler ... Even if every profile fights him at once, it won't work out in your favor.

2: No cheating ! Meaning , if you get ringed out, it is over (for you and your team) ... And any attempts to cheat the system won't come out in your favour.

3: Flying is not allowed. A anti-field is made to restrict this, regardless of how powerful you are, it will still restrict you.

4: Four characters per person... Your nade characters plus one or 2 fictional characters.. Even though the latter is not recommended.

5: Team-Ups with opposing sides are allowed. However, if the teams survive, they go up against each other once they are last left standing.

Anything you feel needs to be added... Let me know. Any one somewhat interested ?

Offical Teams (WIP): Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious : Bread , Natsuga Christian Higdo : Christian (Spectator) MaxForward : Alexcar , Max
how do you get knocked out?

PublicMinority87 said:
Errorsaness said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I just appear out of nowhere, barely visible, I am semi-transparent due to being outside of existence.
"I transcend logic and am nonsense. Sock... Ka... Me..." I say. "Haaaa... Meeeeee..." I say as a glowing ball of socks appear in my hands. "HAAAAAAA" I yell as the glowing ball of socks becomes a beam, going flying at the ground.
sup. wat happened to Duterte?
I am past public.
I stick my hands up and make a spirit bomb out of socks and hit gaster.
"You wish to fight me young one?....very well then" gaster summons a strange device "I call it a gaster blaster" he smirks "This device can fire deadly beams of energy at will" he laughs a bit "You do realize young one.....i am just a ghost of my former self....."

PublicMinority87 said:
I block the gaster blaster. "And I am a non existent being who still exists but doesn't at the same time."
"Interesting..." he smirks "I don't exist as well in my universe in some timelines i do exist" he looks "And when i don't exist the only safe place for me to live is the one place i can do my work...the VOID" (No not talking about the void meme)

"And everyone i know in that universe is fine they would just be fine getting along without me..."

Sans2345 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I block the gaster blaster. "And I am a non existent being who still exists but doesn't at the same time."
"Interesting..." he smirks "I don't exist as well in my universe in some timelines i do exist" he looks "And when i don't exist the only safe place for me to live is the one place i can do my work...the VOID" (No not talking about the void meme)
(I am aware of gasters backstory)

I create a green ring around me.

"Let me show you what happens when a VHS is copied too many times."

A distant roar appears as a cage is opening up in the distance. A key opened a door that is supposed to be locked until the time came. The Beast is now in the Tournament.It fired a omni-directional beam of pure anti-joke energy , determined to bring down at least a few members of this party.

The Nameless Man meanwhile was writing the names of Ultima Doge, Doodlebob , and Eye of Spectrality to join, as well as any newcomers that came before and wasn't accounted for.

This feels like a D&D campaign (i'm not inserting myself in this, I just wanted to comment)

Errorsaness said:
A character wormhole

A character decides t suck them up and wormhole them into T-Series wiki
Max says "Subscribe to PewDiePie"

Star narwhal blasts A Character.

MaxForward said:
Errorsaness said:
A character wormhole

A character decides t suck them up and wormhole them into T-Series wiki
but it turns out that T -series wiki is secretly a Pewdiepie wiki. The Narwhall blasts back to Star via A character turning into an White hole but not really

but it turns out that T -series wiki is secretly a Pewdiepie wiki. The Narwhall blasts back to Star via A character turning into an White hole but not really

Star says NO U, and subscribes to PewDiePie.

And turns on notifications.

MaxForward said:
Star fell for the T-Series wiki trap and turns into lasagnia.

I turn on notifications I just do not respond all the time

but it turns out that T -series wiki is secretly a Pewdiepie wiki. The Narwhall blasts back to Star via A character turning into an White hole but not really Star says NO U, and subscribes to PewDiePie.
Star fell for the T-Series wiki trap and turns into lasagnia.

Max D I P S D O W N and uses the No longerus lasagnio spell, turning star back to normal.

MaxForward said:
Star says NO U, and subscribes to PewDiePie.Star fell for the T-Series wiki trap and turns into lasagnia.

Max D I P S D O W N and uses the No longerus lasagnio spell, turning star back to normal.
Then Orror uses THE BAN HAMMER destroying Star!!! cause Orror can do that in the T-Series wiki.

but it turns out that T -series wiki is secretly a Pewdiepie wiki. The Narwhall blasts back to Star via A character turning into an White hole but not reallyStar says NO U, and subscribes to PewDiePie.Star fell for the T-Series wiki trap and turns into lasagnia.

Then Orror uses THE BAN HAMMER destroying Star!!! cause Orror can do that in the T-Series wiki.

Max uses the EIPEIDWEP OT EBIRCSBUS spell.

Óñ«ÓÑüÓñØÓÑç ÓñåÓñ¬ÓñòÓÑï ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£ Óñ¬Óñ©ÓñéÓñª Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ╣ÓÑê ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ¿Óñ┐Óñ£ÓÑÇ, Óñ¼ÓñÜÓÑìÓñÜÓñ¥ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ▓ÓÑçÓñòÓñ┐Óñ¿ Óñ«ÓÑüÓñØÓÑç Óñ©Óñ¼ Óñ¼Óñ¥Óñ╣Óñ░ Óñ£Óñ¥Óñ¿Óñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑïÓñùÓñ¥ ÓñòÓÑçÓñÁÓñ▓ ÓñçÓñ© Óñ¼Óñ¥Óñ░

[ÓñøÓñéÓñª 1] Óñ¼ÓÑëÓñ¼ÓÑìÓñ© Óñ»Óñ¥ ÓñÁÓÑçÓñùÓñ¥Óñ¿Óñ¥, Óñ£ÓÑï Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ╣ÓÑï Óñ£Óñ¥ÓñÅÓñùÓñ¥? ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñòÓÑç Óñ¿ÓÑÇÓñÜÓÑç Óñ¼ÓñòÓñÁÓñ¥Óñ© Óñ¼ÓÑêÓñáÓÑï Óñ«ÓÑêÓñé ÓñàÓñ©Óñ▓ÓÑÇ ÓñÜÓñ¥Óñ» Óñ½ÓÑêÓñ▓Óñ¥Óñ¿ÓÑç ÓñòÓÑç Óñ▓Óñ┐ÓñÅ Óñ»Óñ╣Óñ¥Óñé Óñ╣ÓÑéÓñé (ÓñëÓñ╣) ÓñåÓñ¬ Óñ«ÓÑüÓñØÓÑç Óñ¿ÓñéÓñ¼Óñ░ ÓñÅÓñò Óñ¬Óñ░ Óñ©ÓÑìÓñ¬ÓÑëÓñƒ Óñ©ÓÑç ÓñíÓÑçÓñÑÓÑìÓñ░ÓÑïÓñ¿ ÓñòÓñ░ÓññÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ▓ÓÑçÓñòÓñ┐Óñ¿ ÓñåÓñ¬ Óñ¡Óñ¥Óñ░Óññ ÓñûÓÑï ÓñªÓÑçÓññÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé, ÓññÓÑï Óñ©Óñ¼Óñ©ÓÑç ÓñàÓñÜÓÑìÓñøÓñ¥ Óñ▓ÓñùÓññÓñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑê ÓñòÓñ┐ ÓñåÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑç Óñ£ÓÑÇÓññÓñ¥ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ£Óñ¼ Óñ«ÓÑêÓñé ÓññÓÑüÓñ«ÓÑìÓñ╣Óñ¥Óñ░ÓÑç Óñ©Óñ¥ÓñÑ Óñ╣ÓÑéÓñü Óñ╣Óñ« Óñ¬ÓÑéÓñ░ÓÑÇ ÓññÓñ░Óñ╣ Óñ©ÓÑç Óñ¼ÓñòÓñÁÓñ¥Óñ© ÓñòÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ Óñ£Óñ¥ Óñ░Óñ╣Óñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑê 'ÓñòÓÑìÓñ»ÓÑïÓñéÓñòÓñ┐ Óñ╣Óñ« ÓñòÓÑçÓñÁÓñ▓ ÓñàÓñ¡ÓÑÇ ÓñÂÓÑüÓñ░ÓÑé Óñ╣ÓÑï ÓñùÓñÅ Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ«ÓÑêÓñé ÓñåÓñ¬ ÓñòÓÑÇ Óñ©Óñ«ÓÑÇÓñòÓÑìÓñÀÓñ¥ * ÓñòÓÑìÓñ▓ÓÑêÓñ¬ ÓñòÓÑìÓñ▓ÓÑêÓñ¬ * ÓñÂÓÑéÓñ¿ÓÑìÓñ», ÓñàÓñ▓ÓñÁÓñ┐ÓñªÓñ¥ ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥, ÓñÜÓñ▓Óñ¥ ÓñùÓñ»Óñ¥ ÓññÓÑï ÓñƒÓÑÇ Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£ Óñ¬Óñ░ ÓñåÓñô ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¿Óñ¥ÓñƒÓñò ÓñòÓÑç Óñ▓Óñ┐ÓñÅ Óñ¡ÓÑéÓñûÓÑç Óñ▓Óñù Óñ░Óñ╣ÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ»Óñ╣Óñ¥Óñü, Óñ«ÓÑüÓñØÓÑç ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑÇ ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñòÓÑÇ Óñ©ÓÑçÓñÁÓñ¥ ÓñòÓñ░ÓññÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé

[Óñ©Óñ╣ÓñùÓñ¥Óñ¿] Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£ ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ¼Óñ▓ÓÑìÓñòÓñ┐ ÓñÅÓñò ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥, Lasagna Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñòÓÑï ÓñªÓÑçÓñûÓÑï, ÓñÁÓÑç Óñ©Óñ┐Óñ░ÓÑìÓñ½ ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑÇ Óñ«Óñ¥Óñü ÓñòÓÑç Óñ▓Óñ┐ÓñÅ Óñ░ÓÑï Óñ░Óñ╣ÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£ ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ¼Óñ▓ÓÑìÓñòÓñ┐ ÓñÅÓñò ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥, Lasagna Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£ Óñ©Óñ┐Óñ░ÓÑìÓñ½ ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑç Óñ¬Óñ£Óñ¥Óñ«Óñ¥ Óñ«ÓÑçÓñé ÓñûÓÑüÓñª ÓñòÓÑï ÓñùÓÑÇÓñ▓Óñ¥ ÓñòÓñ░ ÓñªÓÑçÓññÓÑÇ Óñ╣ÓÑê

[ÓñÂÓÑìÓñ▓ÓÑïÓñò 2] ÓññÓÑï Óñ¼ÓÑëÓñ¼ ÓñòÓÑîÓñ¿ Óñ╣ÓÑê, ÓñöÓñ░ ÓññÓÑüÓñ« ÓñëÓñ©ÓÑç ÓñÜÓÑéÓñ«Óñ¿Óñ¥ ÓñòÓÑìÓñ»ÓÑïÓñé ÓñÜÓñ¥Óñ╣ÓññÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑï? (Ew) Óñ«ÓÑêÓñé Óñ¿ÓÑÇÓñ▓ÓÑÇ ÓñåÓñéÓñûÓÑçÓñé Óñ©Óñ½ÓÑçÓñª ÓñíÓÑìÓñ░ÓÑêÓñùÓñ¿ Óñ╣ÓÑéÓñé, Óñ£Óñ¼ÓñòÓñ┐ ÓñåÓñ¬ ÓñòÓÑçÓñÁÓñ▓ ÓñàÓñéÓñºÓÑçÓñ░ÓÑç Óñ£Óñ¥ÓñªÓÑéÓñùÓñ░ Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé (ÓñôÓñôÓñÅÓñ½) ÓñåÓñ¬ÓñòÓÑï ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑç ÓñªÓÑçÓñ Óñ«ÓÑçÓñé ÓñåÓñ¼Óñ¥ÓñªÓÑÇ ÓñòÓñ¥ Óñ¬Óñ¥ÓñéÓñÜÓñÁÓñ¥Óñé Óñ╣Óñ┐Óñ©ÓÑìÓñ©Óñ¥ Óñ«Óñ┐Óñ▓Óñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ▓ÓÑçÓñòÓñ┐Óñ¿ Óñ«ÓÑüÓñØÓÑç Óñ¿ÓÑî Óñ©Óñ¥Óñ▓ ÓñòÓÑç ÓñÁÓñ┐ÓñÂÓÑìÓñÁ Óñ«Óñ┐Óñ▓ ÓñùÓñÅ Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé ÓñçÓñ©Óñ▓Óñ┐ÓñÅ ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑÇ ÓñÂÓÑîÓñÜÓñ¥Óñ▓Óñ» Óñ¬ÓñòÓñíÓñ╝ÓÑï (ÓñôÓñôÓñÅÓñ©) Óñ«ÓÑïÓñƒÓÑï Óñ¬ÓñƒÓÑüÓñ▓ÓÑé, Óñ¼ÓñòÓñÁÓñ¥Óñ© ÓñòÓÑìÓñ»Óñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ£Óñ┐Óñ©ÓñòÓñ¥ Óñ«ÓññÓñ▓Óñ¼ Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ╣ÓÑïÓñ¿Óñ¥ ÓñÜÓñ¥Óñ╣Óñ┐ÓñÅ? ÓñåÓñ¬ÓñòÓÑÇ Óñ¡Óñ¥ÓñÀÓñ¥ Óñ▓ÓñùÓññÓñ¥ Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ£ÓÑêÓñ©ÓÑç Óñ»Óñ╣ ÓñÅÓñò ÓñùÓñíÓñ╝Óñ¼ÓñíÓñ╝ Óñ░ÓÑêÓñ¬ Óñ©Óñ«ÓÑüÓñªÓñ¥Óñ» Óñ©ÓÑç ÓñåÓñ»Óñ¥ ÓñÑÓñ¥ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ¬Óñ┐ÓññÓñ¥Óñ£ÓÑÇ, Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ¬Óñ┐ÓññÓñ¥Óñ£ÓÑÇ, Óñ╣Óñ¥Óñü Óñ¬Óñ┐ÓññÓñ¥Óñ£ÓÑÇ, Óñ£ÓÑëÓñ¿ÓÑÇ ÓñàÓñ¼ ÓñçÓñ© ÓñÜÓÑÇÓñ¿ÓÑÇ ÓñòÓÑç Óñ¿ÓÑÇÓñÜÓÑç ÓñöÓñ░ ÓñÜÓñ▓ÓÑï ÓñçÓñ© ÓñòÓñ«Óñ¼ÓñûÓÑìÓññ Óñ¬Óñ¥Óñ░ÓÑìÓñƒÓÑÇ ÓñòÓÑï ÓñòÓÑüÓñø ÓñòÓÑç Óñ©Óñ¥ÓñÑ Óñ½ÓÑçÓñéÓñò ÓñªÓÑçÓñé -

[Óñ©Óñ╣ÓñùÓñ¥Óñ¿] Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñòÓÑï ÓñªÓÑçÓñûÓÑï, ÓñÁÓÑç Óñ©Óñ┐Óñ░ÓÑìÓñ½ ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑÇ Óñ«Óñ¥Óñü ÓñòÓÑç Óñ▓Óñ┐ÓñÅ Óñ░ÓÑï Óñ░Óñ╣ÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñÅÓñò ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñòÓÑç ÓñàÓñ▓Óñ¥ÓñÁÓñ¥ ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñòÓÑï ÓñªÓÑçÓñûÓÑï, ÓñÁÓÑç Óñ©Óñ┐Óñ░ÓÑìÓñ½ ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑç Óñ¬Óñ£Óñ¥Óñ«Óñ¥ ÓñòÓÑï ÓñùÓÑÇÓñ▓Óñ¥ ÓñòÓñ░ Óñ░Óñ╣ÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé Óñ¼Óñ┐ÓñÜ Lasagna, ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñƒÓÑÇ-Óñ©ÓÑÇÓñ░ÓÑÇÓñ£Óñ╝ ÓñÅÓñò ÓñòÓÑüÓññÓñ┐Óñ»Óñ¥ lasagna ÓñòÓÑç ÓñàÓñ▓Óñ¥ÓñÁÓñ¥ ÓñòÓÑüÓñø Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ╣ÓÑê

[Óñ¼ÓñÜÓñ¿Óñ¥] ÓñåÓñ¬ÓñòÓÑï 1.32 ÓñàÓñ░Óñ¼ ÓñòÓÑÇ ÓñåÓñ¼Óñ¥ÓñªÓÑÇ Óñ«Óñ┐Óñ▓ÓÑÇ Óñ╣ÓÑê Óñ▓ÓÑçÓñòÓñ┐Óñ¿ ÓñåÓñ¬ÓñòÓÑç ÓñàÓñºÓñ┐ÓñòÓñ¥ÓñéÓñ ÓñÁÓÑÇÓñíÓñ┐Óñ»ÓÑï ÓñÅÓñò Óñ▓Óñ¥Óñû Óñ¡ÓÑÇ Óñ╣Óñ┐Óñƒ Óñ¿Óñ╣ÓÑÇÓñé Óñ▓Óñù Óñ©ÓñòÓññÓÑç Óñ╣ÓÑêÓñé

[Outro] ÓñëÓñ¬-Óñ¼ÓÑëÓñƒ!

Okay! no more colossal quote

Back