• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

I just appear out of nowhere, barely visible, I am semi-transparent due to being outside of existence.

"I transcend logic and am nonsense. Sock... Ka... Me..." I say. "Haaaa... Meeeeee..." I say as a glowing ball of socks appear in my hands. "HAAAAAAA" I yell as the glowing ball of socks becomes a beam, going flying at the ground.

DARKNESS looks at HOSTLESS "You" He walks over to HOSTLESS "I fought you and failed how about we team up and end our rivalry with each other?" Spongeku looks "I don't think that will happen"

Sans2345 said:
DARKNESS looks at HOSTLESS "You" He walks over to HOSTLESS "I fought you and failed how about we team up and end our rivalry with each other?" Spongeku looks "I don't think that will happen"
"HMM...WHY SO?" He asked, floating.

"I have thought fighting constantly would be pointless i mean if i fought you again it would be like last time" DARKNESS said looking at HOSTLESS "He does have a point" Spongeku said

Spongeku looks at HOSTLESS "Wow you look powerful!" "But i im stronger than my cousin" he looks at HOSTLESS still.

Sans2345 said:
Spongeku looks at HOSTLESS "Wow you look powerful!" "But i im stronger than my cousin" he looks at HOSTLESS still.
Static then erupted as HOSTLESS laughed. "YOU CANNOT STOP ME."

Suddenly to soon to be battle in inturrupted "Ôÿƒ´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔ¼º´©ÄÔº½´©Ä●´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔ¼º´©ÄÔ¼º´©Ä ÔÖô´©ÄÔº½´©Ä ÔÖô´©ÄÔ¼º´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔÖô´©ÄÔØì´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä ÔÖÉ´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔØÆ´©Ä Ôìô´©ÄÔûí´©ÄÔùå´©Ä Ôº½´©ÄÔûí´©Ä ÔØì´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔÖÅ´©ÄÔº½´©Ä ÔØì´©ÄÔÖÅ´©Ä" a figure appears its gaster "HOSTLESS seems very very........interesting...." background music

"I am W.D Gaster i am the one who inveted the core....the one who fell into my own creation i stand before you i am nothing but a....ghost...."

"A LOST SOUL, I SEE. JUST LIKE RANDALL." He said, still a bit wary. "YOU KNOW THIS GUY?" He asked Spongeku.

PublicMinority87 said:
I just appear out of nowhere, barely visible, I am semi-transparent due to being outside of existence.
"I transcend logic and am nonsense. Sock... Ka... Me..." I say. "Haaaa... Meeeeee..." I say as a glowing ball of socks appear in my hands. "HAAAAAAA" I yell as the glowing ball of socks becomes a beam, going flying at the ground.
sup. wat happened to Duterte?

Errorsaness said:
PublicMinority87 said:
sup. wat happened to Duterte?
I am past public.

I stick my hands up and make a spirit bomb out of socks and hit gaster.

Errorsaness said:
MEH!!! I orror am of expetowr..

MAX!!! DON'T YOO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS in pre retcon when people agreed that I was stronger than A character who was stronker than u?
Not really...

A caracter decides to battle star and Busto 1.0 decides to battle max

We accept your offer.

Back