• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure GER uses RTZ the second some sort of ability like time erase is triggered, if your not doing anything then he'll just scorpion pebble you or smthn

Touma negates any supranatural thing doesnt matter its life force, magic, or any other stuff. Any abnormal power will be negated as long as thats bellow H1C, which means all abilities (including power manip, causality manip, etc) will be negated. Just as simple as that.

Reason why some power or entities such as Aiwass cant be negated is because IB need touch the power source to negate it. Jojo stands is the worst case because stands is basically power source manifestation of their user (proofed by the fact that if the stands died, the user is also died).

Unless you said normal human (IRL) can normaly use stand, stand is supranatural, therefore it will be negated by IB regardless their ability.

Touma negates any supranatural thing doesnt matter its life force, magic, or any other stuff. Any abnormal power will be negated as long as thats bellow H1C, which means all abilities (including power manip, causality manip, etc) will be negated. Just as simple as that.
Apparently I need a CRT, but it's stated in the Touma wiki that IB can't negate souls.

Apparently I need a CRT, but it's stated in the Touma wiki that IB can't negate souls.
Souls inside bodies, yes he can't negate it because its normal. Souls outside bodies, no he can negate it because souls outside the bodies is abnormal (supranatural) thing.

Check NT22 when Touma and friends fight Coronzon. Coronzon does'nt afraid IB when she inside her avatar (human bodies) but get scared by IB when she pulled out from her avatar.

Coronzon profile:

So apparently best thing Gio could do is to Desummon the stand
Yea, but since the user will also dies when his/her stand dies, I doubt Giorno can win this match.

Shigekiyo with his Harvest in other hand maybe had better chance against Touma since he can summon multiple stands tho.

People said that Giorno will use his stand to fight Touma. But how about we adds stands are restricted for Giorno? He will be had better chance against Touma with it since he had more fighting exeperience xD

People said that Giorno will use his stand to fight Touma. But how about we adds stands are restricted for Giorno? He will be had better chance against Touma with it since he had more fighting exeperience xD
That's gonna be an incon since Touma can't hurt Gio

Yea, but since the user will also dies when his/her stand dies, I doubt Giorno can win this match.

Shigekiyo with his Harvest in other hand maybe had better chance against Touma since he can summon multiple stands tho.
True, but IB can't negate Stands if they're desummoned.

Touma wins against Shigekiyo, Harvest was affected by KQ because one of them touched a button which was a bomb

Desummoned means that Giorno not using his stand is it? Fair enough, he had better chance to beat Touma if he not using his stand. Although, I agree that it will be incon.

Desummoned means that Giorno not using his stand is it? Fair enough, he had better chance to beat Touma if he not using his stand. Although, I agree that it will be incon.
Giorno's smart he'll know what he'll do, that being one of his actions.

Why people vote for Touma? RtZ isn't even Giorno first move..

the votes are totally unfounded and should be eliminated (per touma)

no new arguments are taked

Do you have any argument for why they should be removed besides "totally unfounded?"
because i literally explained it in those 2 pages.

basicsally rtz isn't his first move, and giorno just would go to punch Touma, since Touma dosen't have NPI and stuff, he can't intract with GER, that means GER have a big Wincon because 8-C+.

since Touma dosen't have NPI

Except he does. Atleast, his right hand does, as somebody else in the thread pointed out:

Souls inside bodies, yes he can't negate it because its normal. Souls outside bodies, no he can negate it because souls outside the bodies is abnormal (supranatural) thing.

Check NT22 when Touma and friends fight Coronzon. Coronzon does'nt afraid IB when she inside her avatar (human bodies) but get scared by IB when she pulled out from her avatar.

Except he does. Atleast, his right hand does, as somebody else in the thread pointed out:
He dosen't normally.

also, Ger dosen't punch on the hands. also does his NPI affect selective intangible?

and he should have it on profile, but he dosen't.

He dosen't normally

Not sure what are you implying here.

also, Ger dosen't punch on the hands. also does his NPI affect selective intangible?

The intangibility is, as it says, selective. Maybe I forgot something, but Giorno never makes GE go intangible.

That's fair. Someone should make a CRT for that, but nobody was even bothered by the fact Touma didn't have NPI in the previous GER Giorno thread.

However, as others have stated, as long as the thing is supernatural and isn't above IB's tier, then Touma can nullify it just fine.

He dosen't normally.

What exactly do you mean by "he doesn't normally"? It's literally part of his Imagine Breaker's ability to negate things (be it physical or non-physical), as long as they meet the criteria of being supernatural, which GER does.

Not sure what are you implying here.
he need his hand for affect them (and it isn't writed on the profile)
The intangibility is, as it says, selective. Maybe I forgot something, but Giorno never makes GE go intangible.
2. Stands are selectively intangible.

Because Stands can only be affected by other Stands, they are selectively intangible when interacting with the world around them. You cannot touch or walk into a Stand. Inversely, they can affect the enviornment around them. This means they can touch you whilst you are unable to touch them. This is applied to all Stands by default unless it is the type that is bound to an object (such as Yukako) in which case, it would be determined on a case by case basis.

(by the official blog post of stands that you can find in the verse page)

That's fair. Someone should make a CRT for that, but nobody was even bothered by the fact Touma didn't have NPI in the previous GER Giorno thread.

However, as others have stated, as long as the thing is supernatural and isn't above IB's tier, then Touma can nullify it just fine.
the first part that of your quote is fair, the fact is before the intangilbe and stuff was underated. but now it's pretty much used so.

the second is a pseudo-No Limits Fallacy. affecting being of existence such intangible, NEP, Abstract, incorporeal requise determinated hax and feats

It's literally part of his Imagine Breaker's ability to negate things (be it physical or non-physical), as long as they meet the criteria of being supernatural, which GER does.
1) Imagine Breaker requise Physical Contact
2) Pseuodo-NLF (as i said before)
3) generalization of the opponement ability

Yea, I worded that pretty badly. What I meant is what he has been shown to be capable of doing with IB, and of course the weaknesses of his right arm.
I mean, for what i know his NPI is only Incorporeal (if we would consider it)
No it doesn't according to what others have said in this thread.
I mean, he need touch or be touched (things like completally influence the entire body would also active the effct, since it influenced his hand)

1) Imagine Breaker requise Physical Contact
2) Pseuodo-NLF (as i said before)
3) generalization of the opponement ability
I really don't know where you're getting the NLF from, or the idea that he can't interact with non-physical things, when it's literally part of his ability, and he has demonstrated an ability to do so on several accounts.

His Imagine breaker has negated things like his own luck (not physical), planet-wide mental manipulation (not physical), death manipulation (not physical), and even straight up interacted with a soul (which lo and behold, GER just so happens to be).

I really don't know where you're getting the NLF from, or the idea that he can't interact with non-physical things, when it's literally part of his ability, and he has demonstrated an ability to do so on several accounts.
where i said he can't? i said you described it as NLF. also he need it to be on the profile for be used. also it's just Incorporeal NPI.
His Imagine breaker has negated things like his own luck (not physical), planet-wide mental manipulation (not physical), death manipulation (not physical), and even straight up interacted with a soul (which lo and behold, GER just so happens to be).
Bruh, you didn't get what i meant with "physical".

Okay, so luck, death manipulation, & souls are physical thing huh? OR did you mean "direct contact"?

Its true that IB can't negate something that directly contact with. But IB has ability to contact with non-physical thing. Proof for IB can negate non-physical thing are it can negate Touma luck, Vento Divine Punisement magic, etc.

Back