• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This really doesn't matter, as just like before Touma's win condition is to use Imagine Breaker to null GER, and thus deal with Giorno as his Soul ghost would have been erased (which would deal major damage to him because the damage of the Stands is reflected on their users). Durability is unnecessary.

This really doesn't matter, as just like before Touma's win condition is to use Imagine Breaker to null GER, and thus deal with Giorno as his Soul ghost would have been erased (which would deal major damage to him because the damage of the Stands is reflected on their users). Durability is unnecessary.
Uhhh can't like stands get resummoned or so?

Apparently there's also pebbles that while the life energy can be power nulled, the pebble itself can't be nulled.

Isn't Touma baseline 9-C? Or higher?
Since when are peak humans baseline?

Erm, no? It's literally user's soul. Also, IB won't destroy/banish it per se, merely forcefully reshape it to "baseline" by its own standards.

Apparently there's also pebbles that while the life energy can be power nulled, the pebble itself can't be nulled.
Kinetic energy of projectiles propelled directly by supernatural power gets nulled. See Touma stopping Railgun shot, Ellis or Acqua's final mace swing.

but not reacted to incorporeal, tho
Makes zero difference. "Precog" cares only whether or not something is supernatural, and even if not, it still works, just much worse.

Makes zero difference. "Precog" cares only whether or not something is supernatural, and even if not, it still works, just much worse.
that's an actual assumption

so you are saying that everything is supernatural will get precognied? even if he don't have feats of a certain hax?

isn't that a Bit NLF?

so you are saying that everything is supernatural will get precognied? even if he don't have feats of a certain hax?

isn't that a Bit NLF?
As long as we look at Touma from British Halloween onwards, yes, anything supernatural (for Imagine Breaker) gets precogged. Which doesn't necessarily mean he is going to block it. If something spawns in a place he cannot put his right hand in advance (inside of the body, for example), he still gets hit. If multiple projectiles without a pattern fly at him, he can only block them one at the time. And his reaction time so far caps at FTL+.

As long as we look at Touma from British Halloween onwards, yes, anything supernatural (for Imagine Breaker) gets precogged. Which doesn't necessarily mean he is going to block it.
huh.
If something spawns in a place he cannot put his right hand in advance (inside of the body, for example), he still gets hit.
So, how he is going to null and errase return to zero?
And his reaction time so far caps at FTL+.
Speed Equalized, and it is a great advantage for him, being that ger is high in MFTL and is possibly higher, also infinite with rtz,

still need to touch ger. return to zero is though based, and even if it isn't, he literally did this, that make impossible for Touma to touch him
Yeah, he did this. To somebody who is not immune to body-wide supernatural effects. Yes, returning to zero doesn't require physically touching the target, so attempting this doesn't mean Touma can just put the right hand up and win. Still, RtZ doesn't do anything to Touma, including stopping and reversing him back to the previous position. So, if GioGio tries this, he's going to get punched. And that's if he doesn't try to block the attack with GER, as that is death sentence for reasons I've mentioned in post #15.

Still, RtZ doesn't do anything to Touma, including stopping and reversing him back to the previous position.
explain why. touma dosen't have 4D causality resistance.
So, if GioGio tries this, he's going to get punched. And that's if he doesn't try to block the attack with GER, as that is death sentence for reasons I've mentioned in post #15.
Let alone the fact that Ger AP Stomp, he still have much hax that ignore durability, that can use them in character

I wanna ask, can Touma null abilities that affect the flow of time, probability, and causality?

After being destroyed? No, the Stand user is affected by the same thing that affected the Stand, The World got destroyed by Star Platinum, so, DIO also exploded, I def don't want to be Giorno if GER will be nullified by IB

Fate/Probability =/= Causality.

also not in the profile.
Causality Manip is just Fate/Probability manipulation but on Steroids, and Touma resisted these, but on High 1-C lvl, and Othinus powers also are Causality Manipulation, its writen on her Notable Attacks

man, how he can touch age hax?
Provided scan shows this hax is body-wide.

I wanna ask, can Touma null abilities that affect the flow of time, probability, and causality?
Flow of time - he resisted White Player and Red Player shenanigans in Index PSP. Also, the thing looking like time stop from Othinus.
Probability - Othinus and "always defeats humans" Gungnir thing. Also, Tyr's field in Kamachi 10th anniversary crossover.
Casuality - Othinus overwritten the world to remove everything. Retroactively. Which means removing the reason for Touma to exist (i.e. his parents). Guess if he survived.

In short, every hax that's supernatural for IB can get nulled, no matter what it does.

Causality Manip is just Fate/Probability manipulation, but on Steroids, and Touma resisted it, and Othinus powers also are Causality Manipulation, its writen on her Notable Attacks
Causality isn't like fate or probability, fate change an even in future, causality change the cause and effect, and probability change a probability

also, the resistance isn't on the Touma profile. you know how it works here

Causality isn't like fate or probability, fate change an even in future, causality change the cause and effect, and probability change a probability

also, the resistance isn't on the Touma profile. you know how it works here
Causality is exactly Fate/Proability but on Steroids, and Fate doesnt only change the future, Causality is prety much Fate and Probability, anyways, Touma can null High 1-C things, is NLF to say that GER would bypass it

Apparently Gio's wincons would be superior AP and desummoning the stand, while Touma has to negate the stand.

Causality is exactly Fate/Proability but on Steroids, and Fate doesnt only change the future, Causality is prety much Fate and Probability, anyways, Touma can null High 1-C things, is NLF to say that GER would bypass it
Please, don't use your own though for debate.

there is no Resistance to Causality. end of discussion about the stuff.
also Nulling 1-C things dosen't mean nothing, if the dude is still 3D physically and no one implied that ger would bypass it. Touma can't touch rtz.
I meant scan that is in his profile.
Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans

Please, don't use your own though for debate.

also Nulling 1-C things dosen't mean nothing, if the dude is still 3D physically and no one implied that ger would bypass it. Touma can't touch rtz.

Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans
Thats not my own tought, and why are u still using 3-D bogo against someone who can null High 1-C hax

Thats not my own tought, and why are u still using 3-D bogo against someone who can null High 1-C hax
that's it, in the wiki there is a huge difference between those 3 hax.

I will repeat another time, as it is not written in the profile, the information cannot be used.

and just because there is Writed "High 1-C" dosen't mean nothing. also ye he is 3D, and can get affected by rtz.

Apparently Gio's wincons would be superior AP and desummoning the stand, while Touma has to negate the stand.
I mean, Giorno has a chance to figure out powernull, and can overcome Touma in one hit if he is willing to risk letting Stand out after getting in CQC (as lack of space in close quarters after the distance is closed is always a problem for Touma) - how much it is in character, I don't know. I don't think punching Giorno will null the stand.

Again, retroactive overwriting the universe that deleted everything and everybody, his parents included. Touma survived intacted.

And this scan shows that tree grows old equally all over the body, even when Stand touches a specific part. Meaning, it's going to try to affect the right hand and that means instanull.

that's it, in the wiki there is a huge difference between those 3 hax.
Bruh just read the causality page, Causality basically is proability+/or fate hax together
I will repeat another time, as it is not written in the profile, the information cannot be used.

and just because there is Writed "High 1-C" dosen't mean nothing. also ye he is 3D, and can get affected by rtz.
Ye and Touma nulls it easily

Back