• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IB is passive. If something tries to affect him and gets into contact with right hand, it's getting nulled. This is why he negates his own luck. And supposedly also red string of fate.
on the profile it isn't treated as passive. also no, if he need contact with right hand then it's not a passive..

also why you are taking this argument? he can't touch ger

RTZ cant affect Touma because of powernull, not resistance. People get this misconception that Touma only nulls stuff with his right hand, but depending on the how the opponents powers works IB passively negates the ability. In GER's case, it affects Touma's whole body so it gets passively negated.

on the profile it isn't treated as passive. also no, if he need contact with right hand then it's not a passive..

also why you are taking this argument? he can't touch ger
...? No, it says quite literally "passively resists some spells". And it was clarified in this topic what exactly that means.
Meaning, life hax, that tries to make the entire body older at once, does nothing. As the whole body includes right hand with IB in it. Thus instanull.
Resistances to hax are not listed in his profile, because Touma doesn't resist them per se.

RTZ cant affect Touma because of powernull, not resistance. People get this misconception that Touma only nulls stuff with his right hand, but depending on the how the opponents powers works IB passively negates the ability. In GER's case, it affects Touma's whole body so it gets passively negated.
make sense
...? No, it says quite literally "passively resists some spells". And it was clarified in this topic what exactly that means.
Meaning, life hax, that tries to make the entire body older at once, does nothing. As the whole body includes right hand with IB in it. Thus instanull.
Resistances to hax are not listed in his profile, because Touma doesn't resist them per se.
i tried to shearch in the profile and i didn't founded it.

also he can't affect ger punch. btw at this point ger just need launch a scorpion or a racoon idk, he have much other hax

I wanna ask, can Touma really negate stands? Because Stands are the user's life energy as shown in JoJo, heck even the Power Null page supports that.

i tried to shearch in the profile and i didn't founded it.
Ctrl+F "passive", 4 results.

also he can't affect ger punch.
He can. Just like punches from golem Ellis.

btw at this point ger just need launch a scorpion or a racoon idk, he have much other hax
Transmutation gets nulled.

I wanna ask, can Touma really negate stands? Because Stands are the user's life energy as shown in JoJo, heck even the Power Null page supports that.
So is mana in Toaru. Which Touma negates every other volume.

He dosen't have non-physical intraction
Because he doesn't have them. Imagine Breaker can nullify intangible things though - and I've given examples for that in post #23.

???? i mean for attack reflection, or poison or stuff
Attack reflection does no more than Accel's reflection (as in, it doesn't register the hit from Imagine Breaker). Poison can spread until it hits right hand through bloodstream, upon which it gets entirely erased (or until he taps himself).

I'm not really sure, but mana ≠ life energy.
Well, mana is life energy modified for usage outside of keeping the body alive. As GT2 shows, IB starts to negate as soon as it moves incorrectly. And you cannot move it any more incorrectly than making it stand by you.

hmmm? no stand users have the same durability as their stands
Giorno is listed with 9-C for himself and 8-C by shielding himself with the Stand.

ok but what are the verdicts for giorno winning?
Connect a punch from GE. Supernatural add-ons still do nothing, but sheer force rips Touma apart if he doesn't block it with IB.

Attack reflection does no more than Accel's reflection (as in, it doesn't register the hit from Imagine Breaker). Poison can spread until it hits right hand through bloodstream, upon which it gets entirely erased (or until he taps himself).
i checked and he dosen't resist to attack reflection in the first key

Why is this even still going?

It was explained within the first few messages Touma stomps via 1-C null. GG. That's it. End of debate.

That's not bias, its literally High 1-C power null vs 4-D and 3-D hax
11D* power null

and with that? you know how much weakness have this power? already the fact that he isn't 11D make things equal, add the fact the first key dosen't have much hax and resistance. and Giorno have wincons with AP and Attack Reflection

LMAO "Bias of tier"

Bro what the ****? It's 11D power null. GER and Giorno get nulled because his ability his a supernatural 4D power. End. of. Story.

LMAO "Bias of tier"

Bro what the ****? It's 11D power null. GER and Giorno get nulled because his ability his a supernatural 4D power. End. of. Story.
you did it again.

his power null can be actived only with his right hand, if he touch someone with it, then it will get nulled (and Everything also said it get errased). or influencing the entire body will get nulled. GER AP stomp. because the dude is physically 9-C, and RtZ isn't his first move.

you did it again.

his power null can be actived only with his right hand, if he touch someone with it, then it will get nulled (and Everything also said it get errased). or influencing the entire body will get nulled. GER AP stomp. because the dude is physically 9-C, and RtZ isn't his first move.
RtZ was literally the first thing that GER did, how that it isnt his first move?

that was only because diavolo used time erase, he used it simply because it was for that specific and reasonable situation. i dont think ger would need to use rtz against an opponent like this as a first option, id say muda muda would be his first line of offense her

Well, mana is life energy modified for usage outside of keeping the body alive. As GT2 shows, IB starts to negate as soon as it moves incorrectly. And you cannot move it any more incorrectly than making it stand by you.
Actually Mana is just modified life energy, not life energy itself. Stands are the reflection of one's life energy, and the power null page states this:

While useful against magic users, this ability cannot nullify non-magical supernatural abilities, such as those based on chi.

Apparently Stands fall onto that category.

Back