• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I have no idea how the hell we missed this.

Dragonstar1
Dragonstar2
Dragonstar3
Basically this dragon is a living constellation. And soon enough, he'll eat a star. There is some fluff about shaking the Earth and Heaven, but at this level, it's some "will the stadium be safe?" level of nonsense.

Kasen seems to imply that this is common among Dragons. While we don't know how strong the Celestial Dragon is, we can assume that any other dragon worth their salt would scale. This includes the Dragon God and the Evil Drago.

For the rating itself, as the Dragon eats a star that is more than 5 times the size of our Sun (Assuming it's Polaris) and is far larger than it, it would make the Celestial Dragon High 4-C. However, it is noted that the constellation itself is a real, living Dragon. Implying that the Celestial Dragon is the size of a constellation. 7 stars to be precise. Which would make it 4-A.

Arguably, as the Dragons live in the Lunar Capital, the higher-ups could scale to it. Maybe.

The only real problem is whether this story is true or not. Marisa seems to think that it's a "bunch of nonsense", while Kasen seems to firmly believe it's true. I'd personally say that Kasen would be more right, given that Marisa seems to view the constellations solely in a scientific light and seems to be quite in denial about it, while Kasen is far more knowledgeable about Dragons and such.

Hmm, seems to be legitamate~ Marisa is more replying and disregarding it in fear, as opposed to saying it's inaccurate by the looks of things, unless you are referring to later panels not shown here.

As for scaling, I think Ryuujin, AKA Great Dragon God, should scale considering his role in the series and the sheer amount of reverement he receives, but for Evil Dragon, I'm not so certain.

Marisa is in denial and despite her knowledge in astrology wasn't she unaware of what Rinnosuke did before in analyzing certain constellations? But I'll wait for more input.

inclined to agree with 4-A; its literally constellation sized (lightyears in length wew). Dragon God would scale, which would also mean Eirin, Hecatia, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Yorihime would scale as well.

But like Lucky said, not too sure about the Evil Dragon

Well the idea is that Kasen seems to imply that dragons eating stars/being constellations is common, to the point where she implies all dragons do that. So, scaling most full-power dragons to this relatively normal dragon seems like it would be fine. Which includes da Evil Dragon and possibly the water dragon mentioned by the Kappas (Though this one was compared to a Kishin in power, who are 5-A so I'm less sure)

@Saikou It'd be a norm, but not an applies to all, so I can go with the Dragon God but I'm not too sure about the Evil Dragon. Possibly 4-A, for it? The Water Dragon... yea.

Yeah but I still kinda find it odd that the Evil Dragon would be that weak, especially since that thing was feared enough to be sealed long ago. Likely/possibly works for me though.

I was actually curious about this one when I read it in the manga, if we take the Kappa's word face falue then it does give rise to High 4-C, I can't say 4-A just yet but I do see it as possibly/likely.

Since Kansen does admit this is true it does give credit since she is as much inpotant as Yukari, add to that she is more knowledge on Gensokyo then most.

To be honest I'd rather not end up with a "High 4-C, possibly/likely 4-A" unless it's really necessary. Just going to clutter, especially with Hecatia who would end up at "At least High 4-C", likely 4-A, possibly 3-A".

Dragons and the absolute god tiers of the moon. The ones who are currently High 4-C pretty much.

Well I agree with High 4-C for dragons but I'm not sure about 4-A yet, if others agree then I won't have a problem with it.

This seems all fine to me.

As in, i don't mind the 4-A rating to both the Moon (who should naturally be superior to dragoons) and the dragons themselves

Rawr constellation dragons

Well pretty much anyone with a 2hu expertise accepted for now it seems.

Yukari is Memetic tier

She has control over all boundaries if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back