• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Youkai's vs The Three Commanders

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
After Kaguya vs Wolfgang, I was curious enough to actually make this just for the "What the hell"

Every High 4C Touhou character fights any of The Three Commanders, one on one, with Ren Fuji added for the heck of it,

And yes any High 4C includes Yukari, and speed is obviously equal

Is this just a one at a time to see which ones actually win?

Kaguya beat Wolfgang and probably beats the other two. Ren, too? I dunno. Yukari could probably pull it off. Sakuya, maybe, with time erasure.

Then Kaguya and Iwanagahime recreate Kaguya vs Wolfgang everywhere. I don't think anyone else can make it though.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
So, does anyone resist time manip?
You mean Masadaverse characters?

Ren can slow and stop time and thus isn't affected by the slowing and stopping of time.

And all Three of The Commanders fought against Ren when he was slowing down time. They all, except Wolfgang thanks to his Briah, eventually "stopped" in time after constantly being slowed down by Ren. They fought against the time slow until it became too much, and Wolfgang would forever get faster unless being stopped in time completely.

So yeah, they all resist the slowing down of time to rather ridiculous levels.

Is that resistance? They're still getting slowed and Wolfgang's abilities just counter time slow. Not that it matters, since Kaguya and Sakuya can outright stop time and that'll stop all Three Commanders immediately.

Being able to manipulate time =/= being able to resist time manip though.
If you can slow and/or stop time, and move normally within the slowed down and/or stopped time.

Why wouldn't you be able to deal with other people slowing or stopping time?

Then Kaguya and Iwanagahime recreate Kaguya vs Wolfgang everywhere. I don't think anyone else can make it though.
Wait so Kaguya stands a better chance then Yukari?

I wasn't expecting that

Warren Valion said:
If you can slow and/or stop time, and move normally within the slowed down and/or stopped time.

That's not how it works. Of course the character isn't affected by their own ability.

Because you're not imposing it on yourself, you're slowing the rest of the world down

We don't give out resistance to everyone who uses time manipulation. It's common knowledge that they just don't apply it to themselves. Only in certain fiction do time manipulator resist time stop.

Promestein said:
Is that resistance? They're still getting slowed and Wolfgang's abilities just counter time slow. Not that it matters, since Kaguya and Sakuya can outright stop time and that'll stop all Three Commanders immediately.
They resisted time being slowed down for a while until Ren slowed down time even further and they couldn't resist it anymore, barring Wolfgang because of his Briah.

I'd disagree on Yukari losing here, I think she could take them out if she plays her cards well.

@Garg Yukari's EE and conceptual manip is nulled by Mid-Godly and resistance here, and anything like BFR and sealing is also probably nullified, so she has not many options left.

BFR isn't nullified actually

Only Reinhard can travel back

So only Kaguya and Iwa beats the 4 of them?

That Mid-Godly is inside Gladsheimr. I don't think they're fighting in Gladsheimr.

Tbh, Ren only affected the Commanders when he got on the verge of Atziluth. They were resisting the slow and stop of time constantly until Ren reached that stage.

If the Type 8 isn't combat applicable then I'd say that a couple more could make it, maybe. Sakuya or Yukari like previously mentioned.

And Ren's time is isolated by his Briah, becoming a completely different time from the rest of the world.

Ren probably blitzes by a ungodly difference in speed because of "lol EFF initial boost of 3000x that also slows targets by the same amount. 10/10.

Welp, Machina only needs to punch people. The problem is that a lotvof 2hu uses danmaku combat, something he will have some trouble with. 4/10 for him. 2hu wins or stalemates.

Eleonore can counter the Danmaku with her own never missing danmaku. 7/10. Yucurry and Kaguya can be a problem for her.

Wolfie is bloodlusted by default and easiliy deals with Danmaku. If he goes true briah, every single action will destroy the Youkai's. Kaguya and Yucurry might be a problem.

No idea why you bring up danmaku. They're all Low-Godly with hax, anyone who isn't able to hax them out instantly is dying automatically, so it honestly doesn't matter.

No idea why you bring up danmaku. They're all Low-Godly with hax, anyone who isn't able to hax them out instantly is dying automatically, so it honestly doesn't matter.
Machina is a brawler, its difficult for him to even deal with danmaku, even with the craoton of combat experience with Eleonore.

It doesn't matter though. He just eventually make his way to them and kill them. Those who can actually hope to win will do it from the start, making danmaku pointless.

Back