• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Soul Manipulation

It should. It just didn't exist back then.

Btw, while I don't like scaling abilities like that, given even total fodders like Fairies can kill ghosts with their danmaku, should this apply to pretty much any of the regular Touhou characters? Seems a bit weird that only people who specifically showed up in Soku gets this ability when it seems like anyone can do so.

Yeah, it really is probably universal. I can add it to all the pages / revise it for all the rest with AWB.

Well, not just that, the PCB cast did harm Youmu, and if I remember correctly you could harm her ghost half.

@Prom Seems fine to me. Just beware that some have legitimate Soul Manip too.

@Udl Not really, people usually target Youmu's human body.

I know, I'll be careful.

Back