• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Once I get burnt out from Touhou I might move on to giving Risk of Rain some actual profiles and scaling, work on Lupin a bit, and maybe add Supreme Commander if I really feel like it.

Everything else I'm interested in either doesn't have much that can be used for VS, has nothing I feel the need to change, or is popular enough that there's very little I can actually contribute.

Hmmm
Actually, now that I think about it, it might be really fun to work on Touhou profiles on the OC/joke battles wiki where every fangame is canon.
Would be a virtually ******* impossible undertaking but could be something to keep in mind once this wiki's touhou revisions are done (which probably won't be for another 2 years at this rate).

Hmmm
Actually, now that I think about it, it might be really fun to work on Touhou profiles on the OC/joke battles wiki where every fangame is canon.
Would be a virtually ******* impossible undertaking but could be something to keep in mind once this wiki's touhou revisions are done (which probably won't be for another 2 years at this rate).
Yukari Yakumo (Wanked)

/j

You guys preparing for some of CRT for other verses, while here i am preparing for low tier touhou matches be like:
jim2.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this here.
ZUN will be at winter Comiket, may or may not be releasing the new hifuu CD teased a while back. Alternatively, 18.5 announcement (probably a danmaku photography game with Megumu).

I don't play gacha games (well actually just one but eh), but I don't really care about Lost Word's fate, although it seems that it will have a pretty long life span

I mean, individual gacha games can be good, it's just kinda the concept that sucks.

If it means anything, I've heard Arknights is pretty good and a lot more generous than other gachas.

I mean, it has a girl named Asbestos so it can't possibly be bad.

Last edited:
If there gonna be more Touhou games in the future I wish
You playing as Kanako vs Yuma in nutshell:
1sworadart.gif

Like seriously you don't know what is going anymore with everything in your screen
Spamming Water Absorb button or flying + Spam down attack That'll work

Don't really care about gacha game myself, but do you think we should consider the Lost Word canon stuff into this site, but as a seperate stuff from the official canon stuff?

Yeah I know it's an extremely bad idea, and there're way better place for it to be, but I want to know your opinion

Lost Word isn't canon, period. Despite the much higher production value, it's still a fangame by all measures, and would be better suited for the FC/OC wiki IMO.

Officially licensed Touhou fangames are a thing btw, look up Play, Doujin! for more information.

Basically most Touhou fangames that aren't sold independently by the devs themselves (like at Reitaisai or Comiket) can be considered "officially licensed".

GOD PLEASE

I think they're doing an album with TH18 songs on it first, so I could maybe see Yuuma getting a PV.

Whatever they do next they'll probably ******* kill like always it since Stack's vocal range is absurd.

I HOPE SO (Shinra-Bansho with Yachie, Akatsuki Records with Yuuma, no idea for Saki lel)

Stack vocal range is indeed absurb, from a child singing to a freaking metalcore scream

Unrelated tangent but I probably wouldn't be nearly into Touhou (or Mokou for that matter) as I am now if it weren't for Akatsuki Records. Killove Fireproof got me extremely interested in Mokou, who I then spent like 5 hours reading about on the wiki, which got me interested enough in the rest of Touhou that I decided to pick WaHH and FS back up after dropping them for about a week.

And obviously Akatsuki Records remains my favorite music circle, it's not even close. Everything they've done is a banger but my personal favorites are Kouya no Pegasus, Trip Deeper, and Killove Fireproof.

Akatsuki Records is basically a blessing to this world
Also i thought you were a bit older than me in term of experiencing Touhou fandom (fyi i joined Touhou (and Vocaloid) when i'm still young, more specifict around the first year of junior high school when i'm stilla weeb noob)

Akatsuki Records is basically a blessing to this world
Also i thought you were a bit older than me in term of experiencing Touhou fandom (fyi i joined Touhou (and Vocaloid) when i'm still young, more specifict around the first year of junior high school when i'm stilla weeb noob)
Oh no, I got into Touhou just about a year ago.

In that time it's more or less consumed my life lmao

I originally got into Touhou because Reimu for Smash tbh. (Sad that it didn’t happen but oh well) and now I’m mainly alongside for the ride lol. While I’m not as big into it as I once was, Yukari still holds the top rank for me in terms of favorite character ever, having originally taken that spot from Monika.

Back