• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Kinda cringe to hate Touhou characters, they're all great.

Like sure, some of them are definitely awful people (Yachie and the Lunar Capital), but as characters I can't say I hate a single one. Except Kaguya but that's just Mokou bias talking.

I hate Lunarians A LOT cuz They're always act like edgy strong character and always boast about How much they stronger than people is Gensokyo
I mean I see a lot of Really Strong Characters from many fiction but None of them make me trigger like Touhou's Lunarians and They're edgy asf

I hate Lunarians A LOT cuz They're always act like edgy strong character and always boast about How much they stronger than people is Gensokyo
I mean I see a lot of Really Strong Characters from many fiction but None of them make me trigger like Touhou's Lunarians and They're edgy asf
But Toyohime does beat butts tho.

Yeah I'll admit I don't like the Watatsukis very much, it feels like they could've been interesting if ZUN bothered to actually put them in something new every once in a while.

As happy as I am to see Touhou getting the big revisions it so desperately needs I gotta admit I'm a little tired of going through every Touhou page on the wiki whenever a new CRT gets accepted.

Maybe in a bit, I'm currently working on the references/justifications for my own revision. Also, I'm not sure if invisibility applies to the avatars of deities or their primordial forms.

I'd rather get Shmooply's opinion on it since he's the one who made the CRT.

In the meantime I can add the 2 other things that were accepted though.

Btw is there any good opponents from Low-tier Touhou for Ixa and Kiva? Of course for Ixa it should against non low-godly regen, Kiva can ignore that via his EE
Nope There no low tier for these two Cuz their AP is too low (Except You don't forget every touhou characters can attack directly to soul even fairy ) don't talk about Just regular Fairy will Blitz them Cuz 70 percents of Touhou low tier characters have MFTL+ speed with possible infinite speed now

Well, there are a lot of tier 8 2hus now.

I'd say Wriggle is a good choice since she's associated with Kamen Rider a lot but unfortunately she's still stuck at 9-B.

Forgot to mention this before but winter Comiket is gonna be from December 30th to 31st.

I'm personally looking forward to Stack's new album, episode 3 of The Sealed Esoteric History, and whatever the hell ZUN is doing.

I like most Touhou characters save for the Watasuckis for a wide variety of reasons (partly being because of Yukari bias but shh) but yeah I’m super curious on what will happen with Comiket if we will see a new game from ZUN or not.

I'm betting on a new music CD, personally. We know one is coming, after all.

Also I kinda doubt the chances of a photography game with Megumu when ZUN has confirmed that her tripod is just for hitting people.

The current Touhou situation in this wiki are too depressing

I'm feeling the same pain that i've experienced with Kancolle drama that happened a years ago

What happened with Kancolle?

And yeah, we have numerous people who want upgrades and have good arguments for them, one staff who isn't particularly invested in Touhou currently, and whatever the hell Malomtek is doing. There's no real way to fix this other than to somehow get more staff into Touhou which I'd be willing to do since all I know how to do is talk about Touhou.

Its different with this current cluster that happened with Touhou, basically Kancolle released Intrepit and well.....the design made the fandom riot af, so many drama there and there
Later on i decided to leave Kancolle for good as i can't stand it anymore to the point i became a lil bit depressed, my one of first ever franchise that i got introduced to weebs beside Touhou and Vocaloid got wasn't the same anymore

The current situation on Touhou aren't nowhere being that bad with what happened to Kancolle but somehow i'm feeling the same pain that i've experienced before

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. There's always a feeling of emptiness after leaving an old interest behind, I think.

Touhou's situation outside of VS isn't great, but the series isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm thankful it's been (relatively) peaceful during my time as a fan.

Back