• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Accurate Holy Grail War Simulator [FULL]

Also would you mind me making short sheets for each of his Monster arms? So that other won't be blindside on why they have this ability?

@Over ...Now that I think about it, true. My ability's mana cost is actually pretty cheap, so not like I can't fire more projectile. And even then I'm still pretty tough for a Berserker.

Guess the problem left is the gravity then. How about it grow gradually since lack of mana, so gravity isn't as strong until it grown to the dozen kilometers? (Not to mention I barely have enough mana to it too)

That is what I was thinking. Most of the time Doran is use as a power supply for the Arm Monster and Kiva rather than an actual mount.

Since Okuu is having problem, I'm making this, then picked what should I choose. (this is just a draft btw)

Name: Fujiwara no Mokou

Class: Berserker

Parameter:

STR: C

END: D

AGL: B

Mag: A

LCK: D

NP: EX

Class Skill:

Madness Enhancement A

Personal Skill:

Immortal Phoenix Flame A+: The flame art of the phoenix, the immortal bird that burn itself to be reborn again, and the symbol of immortality and rebirth. Like so, aside from being able to control the flame like it's her own body, the flame also increase her STR, AGL, Mag and END stat by 1 rank passively, and can further increase the more she burn herself, as the flame directly transform her eternal lifeforce and body into strength. Essentially a self-Broken Phantasm, she can directly sacrifice her own body to perform great power, and deliver hellfire toward her opponent, turning both her and them to ash.

Hourai Immortal A: The elixir of immortality that she consume, that will forever curse her with eternity. She can heal even fatal injury in a blink of the eyes, and would come back even if all of her body is gone, though it take awhile to do so. Normally at EX rank, it will not allowed her to change no matter what, but due to it lowered rank, she can accept change that come from her NP, skill, and other change that benefit her, while still not allowing sickness and disease to come in.

Distortion By Flame E: The flame of hatred that distorted, and will change her into a phoenix of vengence...It's as it lowest rank, and practically doesn't exist for her right now, as she is a Berserker right now, and the requirement for it activation is basically impossible to fufilled. Within the right condition, it will rise in rank for each time her condition to become an Avenger is met, and change her Saint Graph accordingly, adding more and more of Avenger attribute and altering her physical form

Primary NP:

Extend Ash: Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)

The immortal flame that keep burning in herself, in hope that her ash will reach the moon. Passively, it keep her mind clear and void of insanity, suppressing the negative effect of her ME. It's also subtly burn inside her, protecting and burning any form of malignant and cursed, and is also acting as a mana reactor within herself, fueling her flame, and ensuring it burn forever. Usually that would be it...

...But if she ever meet the "moon" again, her flame will instead burn in vengeance, hatred, yearning...all the negative emotion related to "that person", will slowly distort her into an Avenger, for each time she is killed by that certain person, and her flame will become a flame that can torment even an immortal, by burning even their soul alive.

However, it's extremely unlikely that such condition will ever arise. So for now, her ash slowly rise to the moon, in hope of reaching a certain moon princess someday.

Secondaries NP:

Possessed by Phoenix: Immortal Red Soul

Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)

For each time she die, for each time she turn herself to ash, and from the ash she rise again...Her flame will grow stronger, and more devastating than before, and the immortal flame burn within her will grow stronger as well to compensated, like a phoenix growing more beautiful and dazzling with each reincarnation.

It's unknown, whether if she is truly possessed by phoenix however...or that, after dying and reviving for so many time, her soul have transformed that into a phoenix itself. She doesn't care either way.

Ye, Blah took the Caster spot

@Andy

The best i am allowing for a ressurection NP is one like that of Junko

@Blank

Having 2 Stat amping skills is too much

@Nice

Your servant is fine now, Only thing is that you forgot to remove the mention of the Mystics codes from the Skill

Though one minor nipit, i think the main NP should be just A+, not A+++

@Andy

You still made it much better than Junki's NP tho

Also i feel the Main NP being EX is too much for what it is, like Karna's Brahamastra is only A+

It's being EX is more because it's basically Hyde's NP with extra soul stuff tbh. It's basically Kiyohime thing about turning into a flaming dragon by sheer anger

@nice

I would prefer if you did a complete description of what they can do

@Andy

Soul burning is no enought for EX, Monte Cristo Mytholgies is only C rank

Also i'd like you to actually read Junko's NP

@Blank

BTW, you still have 3 stat points left to use

Hmmm .... I see the issue. I thought some Lancer stats were lower and we had 4 points. Me r. Out of curiosity, does the Berserk amp the stats with the + modifiers? Need to know if I have to boost them.

In the brackets in my post, I say "possibly A+/A++" in regards to Berserk because the description says it is both Bravery and ME. I asked on Discord if it would grant the usual rank ups that come with ME and the guys said it should but I was still unsure hence the "possibly". Now I wanna confirm whether or not they are a thing in your War so I know how to spend the remaining points.

Bit of a problem here tho, i posted earlier saying that having 2 Stat Amping Personal Skills is too much imo

@Over I also said it's a Kiyohime thing about turning into something by sheer anger. In this case , she would turn into an Avenger were she gonna met Kaguya again, as impossible a condtion as it is to fulfilled. The EX rank also follow Godspeed's skill property of it being variable in rank when it come to the Avenger thing, which it being non-existent in it based state, and rise higher the more she get killed by Kaguya, slowly corrupt and transform her.

Godspeed is:

1. A skill, not an NP, with the two things being ranked quite differently

2. Only A Rank

tho

also Kiyohime's NP is only because she turns in to a dragon, who are very higher rank beings in Fate

Completely missed that this is why you should let me swap it for a NP. Aight so I am gonna boost my Str and End, not sure if I can put a point into Agi. Will go back to the drawing board for the last skill.

@Over Watch me slaughter dragon everyday of the week in FGO They aren't that high class for me.

When it come to EX rank though, these two aren't valued that different, as it's more like how hard to rank it on a parameter scale that is.

...Which yeah, beg the question of what rank my Main NP is if it was judge on a normal scale. I find it hard to do, as it's basically a self-buff skill with an Avenger niche. If I have to make a rank, the first part is A to EX rank (as mana reactor fall into the Dragonkind's modification territory), and the Avenger part start with E, and rise higher from there. (In this case, it stay on E though, basically non-existent)

Of course. I see no reason why it wouldnt be.

Just because it give some odd bonus in game doesnt mean it will do the same thing in lore.

To be honest, no ideas.

Would love to see how this plays out tho. Also, as an outside person, what do you think about my Servant sheet? Is there anything that I should edit or too op compare to other?

Currently looking through it.

I suggest removing Violinist from Riders skills due to the fact that Personal Skills are limited to only things that specifically not only have a historical connection to the User, but most importantly has actually allowed the user to utilize some form of ability that can be substantial in battle.

Unless it actually does, in which case I suggest expanding upon wat Violinist can do.

Now onto the description based ones.

One Thousand Miles Rush, I suggest stating how much the parameters for STR and END are increased. Either it increases by +, which is inline with how you state the skill works, since it is an abrupt boost in STR and END while the skill is active or you straight up rank up your STR and END by one stat, treating it less like a boost but a proper increase while the skill is active.

Information Erasure is one I am iffy on, the complete reduction of ones memories have always been problematic, especially since yours does seemingly more than the only other servant with the same skill, Jack the Ripper. If this skill is only limited to Civilians, it would fit in nicely, but it shouldn't properly be able to affect Masters and Servants, probably it erases the True Name, but they should be able to remember that Rider is a Rider and what he looks like.

Now onto the biggest issue for me.

Castle Doran is not a fair NP, granting him Intinct (B), low ranking Clairvoyance, Innocent Monster, Galvanism and then one of the forms giving him a dual class is just not possible as an NP. Especially since these are weapons that grant the user said abilities. I'd understand if these were the attacks alone, but Gilgamesh, who has a similar NP doesn't gain any stat based enhancements from the weapons stored within the GoB and the only way to have a dual class is if you have the specific skill related to it, such as with Semiramis who was not only the best Witch of her time, but was an Expert in Poison, which granted her the duality skill to be both a Caster and an Assassin.

It's best to limit Castle Doran to only being the attacks themselves.

Riders second NP is completely fine as its proper strength is mostly situational.

Well Violinist is something like a lore skill, something that is kinda there for flavoring. Wataru has been practicing his whole life and it is allow him to focus the attention onto him.

Onto the Castle Doran. While Gilgamesh is the owner of all thing that human has made, the Arm Monsters pledge their existence to Wataru themselves. Basically giving up their freedom and working as Wataru's power up form most of the time.

I was thinking about adding weakness to the NP as well, first thing that would come to mind is Mana consumption. This ability would eat through mana like Berserker with Master needing to support, basically two Servants fighting at the same time while Wataru decide to call onto one of them.

The second would be the fact that they are pretty much alive even when in Arm form and while they are tough and a part of a Noble Phantasm, they aren't nearly that tough and is in fact vulnerable to actually being damaged and kill while fighting.

I really want this ability because this is the key part of his story, the Arm Monsters are basically his family with Doran as the house.

Back