• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Round 17! Dealers of Death vs Heian Scholars!

Well, this is certainly going to be an interesting one. First, let's go over possible Historians Neinhart would have access to.

As mentioned in round 1, Neinhart has access to several of the deceased spriggans, who all have a wide variety of hax and abilities, and many of the dead sternritters, who are all pretty haxed as well. As far as what he'd get from the opposition, well, I think we all know what's gonna happen. JJK fans rejoice, for your prayers have been answered as the honored one returns, lol. He'd also have access to other strong contenders like Yuta and Higaruma who can put sukuna and morris on trial for their various crimes. They would obviously be found guilty and would likely get death + Confiscation. which wouldn't be an issue for Sukuna, it would be horrible for morris as confiscation takes items first which would mean he'd lose his grimoire. Yuta using Jacobs Ladder would be able to do heavy damage to morris thanks to holy manip and could potentially sever his connection to lucifero due to purification.

I'm unsure what dead people morris would know of as i haven't been keeping up with BC as of late so some input would be appreciated

As for Askin, his adaptation is just blatantly better then mahoraga's and he can weaponize it against both of them. Not to mention he has his standard arsenal of quincy abilities that would kill Morris's soul due to lack of soul resistence, and enough of his arrows would defuse Sukuna from Megumi.

Last edited:
Morris has disintegration and reintegration that works on a conceptual level which has worked on souls, Dorothy’s pocket dimension that’s infinite in size, Yuno’s Neverneverland’s properties, and Fate Manipulation. So he kinda hard counters most things JJK related including domains. Also Morris is a paladin at this point so holy manipulation isn’t a weakness anymore.

Sukuna is Sukuna… I’m sure you’re aware of his abilities.

Im confused as to how this bringing back dead people ability works.

Morris has disintegration and reintegration that works on a conceptual level which has worked on souls, Dorothy’s pocket dimension that’s infinite in size, Yuno’s Neverneverland’s properties, and Fate Manipulation. So he kinda hard counters most things JJK related including domains. Also Morris is a paladin at this point so holy manipulation isn’t a weakness anymore.

Sukuna is Sukuna… I’m sure you’re aware of his abilities.

Im confused as to how this bringing back dead people ability works.
Which version of morris are we using, lucifero host morris or paladin morris, as his ability to affect the things listed comes from his devil power based on his profile unless thats outdated

Sukuna is gonna have his hands full with dealing with his greatest hits from his last few fights he had, and a large amount of Soul based attacks weakening him but far more effective than yuji's cursed techinque

Neinhart's ability, Historia of the dead, basically allows Neinhart to read the Hearts of everyone in the battle and bring forth their historia; these Historias are basically anyone that has died that target for HotD has had some kind of influence on them in their lives. Neinhart then "brings back" (he isn't technically reviving them, just making an almost perfect copy) a version of them that is comparable to Neinhart himself. These versions of the characters all consider themselves allies and have good teamwork despite having not worked together in the past.

As mentioned above, Neinhart has a vast array of historia's to use here, As Nodt could fear hax Morris to death, Royd and Loyd can become copies of people on the battlefield, bambiette can danmaku nuke the battlefield with bombs that can destroy the soul with the explode, ect.

Which version of morris are we using, lucifero host morris or paladin morris, as his ability to affect the things listed comes from his devil power based on his profile unless thats outdated

Paladin Morris still has devil power, it’s just purified. Morris says the things he affects are based off Devil Power in general and NOT his connection to Lucifero.

Sukuna is gonna have his hands full with dealing with his greatest hits from his last few fights he had, and a large amount of Soul based attacks weakening him but far more effective than yuji's cursed techinque

He got a fat help from Morris now and they stand 0 chance against a full powered, full Hp, Sukuna much less one with the 10 shadows and his weapons on hand (Albeit the pitch fork hasn’t been used yet, but I’m sure Uraume will deliver after clapping Hakari).

Neinhart's ability, Historia of the dead, basically allows Neinhart to read the Hearts of everyone in the battle and bring forth their historia; these Historias are basically anyone that has died that target for HotD has had some kind of influence on them in their lives. Neinhart then "brings back" (he isn't technically reviving them, just making an almost perfect copy) a version of them that is comparable to Neinhart himself. These versions of the characters all consider themselves allies and have good teamwork despite having not worked together in the past.

Okay but where do the bleach characters come from tho? Isn’t he from fairy tail?

Morris hasn’t killed anyone except fodder simply cuz it’s BC. Not really that much deaths in the series. Mereoleona’s death isn’t confirmed tho so… idk… besides it seemed like she killed herself.

Sukuna has killed those he considered fodder before the fight with Gojo massively weakened him in many aspects, such as having one of the most refined domains in the series and using it to wipe out everyone at once + Morris is there to help with his 20 extremely long arms

As mentioned above, Neinhart has a vast array of historia's to use here, As Nodt could fear hax Morris to death, Royd and Loyd can become copies of people on the battlefield, bambiette can danmaku nuke the battlefield with bombs that can destroy the soul with the explode, ect.
Nodt seems like the only problem here but that’s it from what you’ve mentioned so far in the thread and I don’t see him making contact

One or two of these many historias may be a problem but Neinhart probably has to survive long enough to get a chance to cycle through those historias that are actually good enough to beat Heian Scholars combined conceptual disintegration and world slashes. Due to the sheer number of choices, the odds of getting a perfect historia for the job lessens. Especially now that Neinhart would probably first focus on summoning JJK characters first.

Any stray attack could kill Neinhart at any time. Especially certain attacks with sure hit effects like a domain expansion that Sukuna is very likely to use early in the match.

Last edited:
Paladin Morris still has devil power, it’s just purified. Morris says the things he affects are based off Devil Power in general and NOT his connection to Lucifero.
Fair enough
He got a fat help from Morris now and they stand 0 chance against a full powered, full Hp, Sukuna much less one with the 10 shadows and his weapons on hand (Albeit the pitch fork hasn’t been used yet, but I’m sure Uraume will deliver after clapping Hakari).
Yeah, it's hard to disagree here; Sukuna and Mahoraga had to 2v1 Gojo and only got past him with his newly acquired world cutter slash something gojo couldn't account for happening in their fight. Until just recently, he was still recovering from the Gojo beatdown. Keep in mind that Neinhart summons come back from the moment of death, and they have all their knowledge they had up until that moment, so we're basically getting Gojo vs. Sukuna round 2, except Gojo has prior knowledge on World Cutter + help from several competent Sorcerers that can hang with Sukuna who is being heavily weakened by Soul based attacks from the Quincy attack spam.
Okay but where do the bleach characters come from tho? Isn’t he from fairy tail?
They come from Askin as Neinhart can target both himself and his allies as well for historia targets, so both dead sternritter and dead spriggans are applicable targets for Neinhart here.
Morris hasn’t killed anyone except fodder simply cuz it’s BC. Not really that much deaths in the series. Mereoleona’s death isn’t confirmed tho so… idk… besides it seemed like she killed herself.
I suppose that's fair, but while it doesn't matter here too much unless we use Mereoleona, he can target people who have killed themselves, such as Ur from Fairy Tail.
Sukuna has killed those he considered fodder before the fight with Gojo massively weakened him in many aspects, such as having one of the most refined domains in the series and using it to wipe out everyone at once + Morris is there to help with his 20 extremely long arms
Everyone starts out outside of his Domain expansion range and the "fodder" are all equal in strength to him now thanks to stat equalizing, so Sukuna is gonna get jumped by amped versions of sorcerers that now have prior knowledge on his abilities and how their abilities interact with him and have better teamwork with each other than they did before.
Nodt seems like the only problem here but that’s it from what you’ve mentioned so far in the thread and I don’t see him making contact
Neinhart can summon him in Volstandig as he can summon people already in their transformation forms, like Kyoka. Also, I don't think Morris is going to be able to deconstruct the large number of arrows coming at him and protect Sukuna at the same time, especially since they'll one-shot him if they even graze him from soul destruction.
One or two of these many historias may be a problem but Neinhart probably has to survive long enough to get a chance to cycle through those historias that are actually good enough to beat Heian Scholars combined conceptual disintegration and world slashes. Due to the sheer number of choices, the odds of getting a perfect historia for the job lessens. Especially now that Neinhart would probably first focus on summoning JJK characters first.
He can summon at least 9 Historia's right at the start of the fight without issue like he did against Erza and company. So he can easily get the mentioned JJk characters up and several sternritter right at the start of the fight.
Any stray attack could kill Neinhart at any time. Especially certain attacks with sure hit effects like a domain expansion that Sukuna is very likely to use early in the match.
Since Neinhart starts outside Sukuna's range, him being in trouble right at the start isn't going to be an issue since it only takes a thought to summon his historias and he quite literally will keep himself as far away as possible throughout the fight as to not get caught up in the fighting himself and letting askin and his summons do all the work, he'd also keep 1 or 2 historia's on standby to protect him as he has given similar orders to them in the past.

Yeah, it's hard to disagree here; Sukuna and Mahoraga had to 2v1 Gojo and only got past him with his newly acquired world cutter slash something gojo couldn't account for happening in their fight. Until just recently, he was still recovering from the Gojo beatdown. Keep in mind that Neinhart summons come back from the moment of death, and they have all their knowledge they had up until that moment, so we're basically getting Gojo vs. Sukuna round 2, except Gojo has prior knowledge on World Cutter + help from several competent Sorcerers that can hang with Sukuna who is being heavily weakened by Soul based attacks from the Quincy attack spam.

You say that like this isn’t a vsbattle where Sukuna is full health with 10 shadows + perfect form transformation. Since Sukuna ALSO knows all of Gojo’s strategies, all Gojo could possibly do is make Sukuna transform to heian era form which will also be healthy (and I’m being generous here). You have no idea what else Gojo could possibly do against Sukuna’s true strength, not even Gojo knows himself. So yes I don’t think Gojo is beating a healthy heian era Sukuna with 10 shadows on top of it. Sukuna would probably just immediately give Gojo the Kashimo### treatment with those spammed world slash. And no other sorcerer can counter Sukuna’s domain alone much less his other abilities so they’d be easily taken care of and quickly cuz I’m sure Sukuna ain’t tryna relive the ass whooping he got in a weakened state.

Edit: my argument below also touches on this. Cuz most of the team wouldn’t even be in this fight unless they’re confirmed dead. And the plot is already set to weaken Sukuna so the playing ground is leveled so just think of it stats equaled scenario where Sukuna is still kicking ass but only this time he has the luxury of starting with domain.

I suppose that's fair, but while it doesn't matter here too much unless we use Mereoleona, he can target people who have killed themselves, such as Ur from Fairy Tail.

Mereoleona’s only way of beating him was killing herself so… she would just do that again? and it honestly looked like it didn’t work cuz she isn’t showing up in later panels whereas he showed up chilling.

Everyone starts out outside of his Domain expansion range and the "fodder" are all equal in strength to him now thanks to stat equalizing, so Sukuna is gonna get jumped by amped versions of sorcerers that now have prior knowledge on his abilities and how their abilities interact with him and have better teamwork with each other than they did before.

They all need to close the gap to do any real damage to Sukuna. And their teamwork was only that good as a result of preparation so just pulling them from the dead isn’t gonna make their teamwork better, and I haven’t even mentioned the fact that the entire team isn’t dead yet. Yuta’s death isn’t confirmed, hell it’s just freaking Kashimo? The one who already got what he wanted in life? I won’t be surprised if he killed himself on the spot. Or who? Higuruma? Whose only really skill is hard countered instantly by Morris? What team exactly? I probably didn’t even need to mention the prep time argument at this point cuz not that many members of said team are confirmed dead, it’s just Gojo really doing anything and like I said before this will be a full powered Sukuna who has the option of turning into his perfect form + maybe possibly probably being the zone which promotes black flash usage (assuming Gojo will survive long enough to get him to that point when he failed to get him to use heian era form to begin with) while also having Morris, Agito and Mahoraga… The JJK cast is dying no question. And stats are basically equal now in the manga so it being equal in this match makes no difference if domain expansion is already an instant wincon according to said team.

Neinhart can summon him in Volstandig as he can summon people already in their transformation forms, like Kyoka. Also, I don't think Morris is going to be able to deconstruct the large number of arrows coming at him and protect Sukuna at the same time, especially since they'll one-shot him if they even graze him from soul destruction.

Sukuna can easily defend against this by slashing all the arrows himself. You and I know how dense his slashes are especially during a domain expansion. Morris isn’t needed here.

He can summon at least 9 Historia's right at the start of the fight without issue like he did against Erza and company. So he can easily get the mentioned JJk characters up and several sternritter right at the start of the fight.

all of which don’t range spam except for a selected few if I’m being generous. But realistically I don’t see any of them range spamming, they’re often well within 200m of their opponents in their respective series all the time.
Since Neinhart starts outside Sukuna's range, him being in trouble right at the start isn't going to be an issue since it only takes a thought to summon his historias and he quite literally will keep himself as far away as possible throughout the fight as to not get caught up in the fighting himself and letting askin and his summons do all the work, he'd also keep 1 or 2 historia's on standby to protect him as he has given similar orders to them in the past.

Sukuna would just go after him via stealth (Megumi’s shadow ability). Obviously he and especially Morris would deduce the culprit is a necromancer of some sorts and isnt coming to fight him. I don’t see Nein being a lil b*tch either and not at least staying in eye view. I’m probably overestimating him here considering he was probably even closer to his opponent than I think but you know him more than me so you tell me.

You say that like this isn’t a vsbattle where Sukuna is full health with 10 shadows + perfect form transformation. Since Sukuna ALSO knows all of Gojo’s strategies, all Gojo could possibly do is make Sukuna transform to heian era form which will also be healthy (and I’m being generous here). You have no idea what else Gojo could possibly do against Sukuna’s true strength, not even Gojo knows himself. So yes I don’t think Gojo is beating a healthy heian era Sukuna with 10 shadows on top of it. Sukuna would probably just immediately give Gojo the Kashimo### treatment with those spammed world slash. And no other sorcerer can counter Sukuna’s domain alone much less his other abilities so they’d be easily taken care of and quickly cuz I’m sure Sukuna ain’t tryna relive the ass whooping he got in a weakened state.
He doesn't need to beat, and even if gojo and the jjk sorcerers die again, Reinhart can just instantly summon them again.
Your also forgetting that Neinhart can summon these guys basically ontop of sukuna and instantly drop their domain expansions to instantly overwelm Sukuna right at the start before he has time to counter with his own as he wouldn't be expecting people he's already killed to be instantly attacking him. 3 domains slamming sukuna all at once would leave him very much open to soul attacks from the Quincy arrows which would weaken sukuna even more and probably separate sukuna from megumi's body which would leave only morris against a guy that can become immune to his magic and a summon spammer.
Edit: my argument below also touches on this. Cuz most of the team wouldn’t even be in this fight unless they’re confirmed dead. And the plot is already set to weaken Sukuna so the playing ground is leveled so just think of it stats equaled scenario where Sukuna is still kicking ass but only this time he has the luxury of starting with domain.
Considering the dealers have several more effective yujis on their side that have far more experience and can range spam sukunas soul and oneshot morris with any of their attacks, they ai t getting pressed at the start of the fight.
They all need to close the gap to do any real damage to Sukuna. And their teamwork was only that good as a result of preparation so just pulling them from the dead isn’t gonna make their teamwork better, and I haven’t even mentioned the fact that the entire team isn’t dead yet. Yuta’s death isn’t confirmed, hell it’s just freaking Kashimo? The one who already got what he wanted in life? I won’t be surprised if he killed himself on the spot. Or who? Higuruma? Whose only really skill is hard countered instantly by Morris? What team exactly? I probably didn’t even need to mention the prep time argument at this point cuz not that many members of said team are confirmed dead, it’s just Gojo really doing anything and like I said before this will be a full powered Sukuna who has the option of turning into his perfect form + maybe possibly probably being the zone which promotes black flash usage (assuming Gojo will survive long enough to get him to that point when he failed to get him to use heian era form to begin with) while also having Morris, Agito and Mahoraga… The JJK cast is dying no question. And stats are basically equal now in the manga so it being equal in this match makes no difference if domain expansion is already an instant wincon according to said team.
As far a yuta is concerned he took a world cutter straight down the middle of his body so he's most definitely dead unless otherwise stated considering it cut gojo in half, this ain't even worth arguing imo.
As far as teamwork, that's part of neinharts ability as it provides Info and makes all of the summons aware of each other and friendly towards one another even if they never met when they were alive. This allows them to use their abilities together with good teamwork even though they shouldn't know each other or their abilities.

Sukuna Domain ain't overpowering 3 gojo level domainssimultaneously considering that everyone here is equal in strength. A domain clash would only result in malevolent shrine losing to the multiple domain spam of the jjk team.
Sukuna can easily defend against this by slashing all the arrows himself. You and I know how dense his slashes are especially during a domain expansion. Morris isn’t needed here.
normally he could but gojo by himself was throwing hands with sukuna + his summons by himself, so add in the buffed hiagruma and Yuta and Sukuna wouldn't be able to focus of the arrows and the jjk team simultaneously.
all of which don’t range spam except for a selected few if I’m being generous. But realistically I don’t see any of them range spamming, they’re often well within 200m of their opponents in their respective series all the time.
bambi's Main thing is flying around dropping hundreds of reshi bombs all over the place and if sukuna would try the slash them, they would instantly explode due to them fusing with his own attack as they turn things into bombs that touch them. As Nodt only range spams with his fear spikes unless he's in vostandig where just looking at him is enough to get hit with 3 layers of fear hax which would take out both morris and Sukuna since the fear is bad enough to cause death. Robert just spams his gun shots from his Quincy gun.
Sukuna would just go after him via stealth (Megumi’s shadow ability). Obviously he and especially Morris would deduce the culprit is a necromancer of some sorts and isnt coming to fight him. I don’t see Nein being a lil b*tch either and not at least staying in eye view. I’m probably overestimating him here considering he was probably even closer to his opponent than I think but you know him more than me so you tell meme.
It's massively ooc for sukuna to sneak attack someone, even if he got desperate enough to try, any Quincy could just sense his soul and protect neinhart accordingly.

If the amount of arrows from the Sternritter ain't enough, asking can summon his Soldat with his shadow to get even more Quincy easily into the tens to hundreds on the battlefield to overwhelm both morris and sukuna with even more soul destroying arrows and ranged attacks. Morris ain't some skill God, so I'm not convinced he'd block so many arrows considering even one of them grazing him would destroy his soul due to a lack of resistance.

Sukuna quite literally has a massive weakness to soul based attacks and Quincy soul manip is far more potent than yujis is so it would make sukuna soul seperate from megumi's body even faster than in the manga.

I believe the ridiculous number of attacks at the beginning + askins ability to adapt to morris and sukuna attacks gives them the edge in both the short and long term senerios of this fight and they have a much better chance of taking down the scholars here.

My vote goes to the Dealers

He doesn't need to beat, and even if gojo and the jjk sorcerers die again, Reinhart can just instantly summon them again.
Your also forgetting that Neinhart can summon these guys basically ontop of sukuna and instantly drop their domain expansions to instantly overwelm Sukuna right at the start before he has time to counter with his own as he wouldn't be expecting people he's already killed to be instantly attacking him. 3 domains slamming sukuna all at once would leave him very much open to soul attacks from the Quincy arrows which would weaken sukuna even more and probably separate sukuna from megumi's body which would leave only morris against a guy that can become immune to his magic and a summon spammer.

Aside from the fact that 3 domains can’t exist simultaneously due to their clash and the fact that Sukuna’s domain hard counters everyone if he activates it first, Morris hard counters domain expansion as I’ve said before. So no Sukuna will easily be take care of the situation.

Considering the dealers have several more effective yujis on their side that have far more experience and can range spam sukunas soul and oneshot morris with any of their attacks, they ai t getting pressed at the start of the fight.

Yuji at the moment is useless against a healthy Sukuna. So it’s not a good argument to say a more effective Yuji will do well against Sukuna when he would simply just destroy every attack that comes his way,

And so we are clear and I don’t repeat myself again Sukuna is able to spam slashes dense enough to turn someone to sugar cubes… with domain he turns anything to dust.

As far a yuta is concerned he took a world cutter straight down the middle of his body so he's most definitely dead unless otherwise stated considering it cut gojo in half, this ain't even worth arguing imo.
As far as teamwork, that's part of neinharts ability as it provides Info and makes all of the summons aware of each other and friendly towards one another even if they never met when they were alive. This allows them to use their abilities together with good teamwork even though they shouldn't know each other or their abilities.

Sukuna Domain ain't overpowering 3 gojo level domainssimultaneously considering that everyone here is equal in strength. A domain clash would only result in malevolent shrine losing to the multiple domain spam of the jjk team.

Yuta’s supernatural willpower kept him alive to provide the signal to Maki. As long as Rika exists, Yuta is not dead. And since he was transported to be shoko, we can not confirm his death unfortunately. So he can not be used as a historia, that’s just how things are. You have to prove without a doubt he is dead or else your argument will be based on speculation.

Gojo can not fight to his fullest while worrying about Kashimo since you’re saying they will become friends thanks to the historia ability. He is the most effective alone so you just practically made Gojo more useless than he already is to a Sukuna who can spam world cutting slash.

I’ve addressed the domain point above and no refinement of domain has little to do with strength so there is no such thing as Gojo level domains and Sukuna’s domain still solos anyone’s domain that isn’t Gojo. Anyways Morris easily deals with domains.

normally he could but gojo by himself was throwing hands with sukuna + his summons by himself, so add in the buffed hiagruma and Yuta and Sukuna wouldn't be able to focus of the arrows and the jjk team simultaneously.

Gojo has nigh-instant regen + supernatural willpower + durability at the time lol. So Sukuna was unable to turn him to dust due to all of them working simultaneously. Nobody else is on this level, and nothing matters in the face of World Slash. Gojo and everyone else will be turned to dust immediately.

Sukuna doesn’t need to “focus” on anyone, he will just slash everything in the area.

bambi's Main thing is flying around dropping hundreds of reshi bombs all over the place and if sukuna would try the slash them, they would instantly explode due to them fusing with his own attack as they turn things into bombs that touch them. As Nodt only range spams with his fear spikes unless he's in vostandig where just looking at him is enough to get hit with 3 layers of fear hax which would take out both morris and Sukuna since the fear is bad enough to cause death. Robert just spams his gun shots from his Quincy gun.

Sukuna instantly regens from any little damage from the slashed explosions lol. Assuming the shockwaves even harm Sukuna as explosions can only significantly hurt Sukuna or anyone for that matter if they are at the epicenter (you can thank energy dispersion for that)

Assuming Neinhart hasn’t died yet after wasting so much time sending useless opponents, Nodt and/or his attacks will simply get turned to dust within range before vostandig used in character.

robert’s bullets will get turned to dust too.

It's massively ooc for sukuna to sneak attack someone, even if he got desperate enough to try, any Quincy could just sense his soul and protect neinhart accordingly.

If the amount of arrows from the Sternritter ain't enough, asking can summon his Soldat with his shadow to get even more Quincy easily into the tens to hundreds on the battlefield to overwhelm both morris and sukuna with even more soul destroying arrows and ranged attacks. Morris ain't some skill God, so I'm not convinced he'd block so many arrows considering even one of them grazing him would destroy his soul due to a lack of resistance.

Sukuna quite literally has a massive weakness to soul based attacks and Quincy soul manip is far more potent than yujis is so it would make sukuna soul seperate from megumi's body even faster than in the manga.

I believe the ridiculous number of attacks at the beginning + askins ability to adapt to morris and sukuna attacks gives them the edge in both the short and long term senerios of this fight and they have a much better chance of taking down the scholars here.

My vote goes to the Dealers

Aside from the JJK cast who will instantly be defeated. Nobody else has knowledge on Sukuna so it’ll be easy for Sukuna to dispatch them as he approaches Neinhart. Neinhart isn’t a run away fighter in character.

Until the arrows or any soul attacks for that matter are capable of bypassing the size particles, Sukuna easily eradicates everyone. There's simply no overwhelming Sukuna here.

Sukuna isn’t weak to soul attacks lol what are you talking about? Soul attacks just hurt him more that's only if they reach him anyways.

The ridiculous number of attacks against Sukuna are nothing FRA lol. None of the attacks will get through to Sukuna.

Sukuna by himself has fought entire armies of jujutsu sorcerers and can take down nations in the heian era. Taking out Sukuna’s domain was literally regarded as one of the biggest a parting gift brought by Gojo. Thankfully, SBA on vsbattle wiki puts Sukuna at his strongest with all the abilities he has on hand including World Slash.

Without Gojo’s efforts in the manga, literally everyone instantly dies in JJK. Now that Sukuna hard counters Gojo with World Slash… there is no hope.

Defense: slashes
Attack: slashes

Slashes are too dense that it’ll be a miraculous that a particle sized attack won’t get caught in it much less attacks big enough to see. Nothing is reaching Morris and Sukuna.

Honestly the only real problem here is an in character vostandig Nodt and the chances are so small if Neinhart doesn’t act fast it’s over and Neinhart is so confident in his abilities that he won’t hesitate to confront his opponents. That will be his downfall.

Due to sheer number of options, the chances of Neinhart summoning his only wincon Vodt is very low… Then there’s the fact that Vodt will have to survive long enough to use vostandig in character.

I simply don’t see Neinhart being lucky enough to choose Nodt early cuz he’s most likely gonna start with messing with his opponent’s historia first and I don’t see Nodt surviving long enough to deploy his wincon in character,

I vote Heian Scholars.

Back