• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Gold Saints - Battle Royale

I guess they´ll atomize each other.

Or, if they are in character, Shion and Dohko would fight with themselves, Saga would attack Ailolos and Shaka.

Saga gets overwhelmed and both Shion and Dohko are too tired up to face Shaka or Aiolos.

Shaka beats Aiolos.

IMO Dohko = Shion >= Saga = Aiolos >= Shaka.

But, using the algorithm there (COOL!), I think Shaka or Saga would win, via better hax. (Maybe Dohko if we count his Lost Canvas feats).

Isn't it stated that Dohko > Saga > Shaka (all before the 8th sense)? Shion is the weakest by far only because he never unlocked the 8th sense. Aiolos did get the 8th sense for a few minutes, so theoretically he should be their tier. After the 8th sense, are the power differences still the same, or are they more equalized? If not, I would say either Saga for the Galaxian Explosion or Shaka with hax. Otherwise, Dohko even though I honestly can't see him winning, but Saga himself said the Dohko was the strongest as of the Sanctuary Arc when 11 Gold Saints were alive. The link to that statement is in Dohko's profile.

I'm new to this site, so I forgot to ask, do people here assume the 8th sense is a Saints base, or does it have to be stated? Otherwise, Dohko and Shion > the rest. Hard to believe due to their lack of hax/DC compared to some of the others, but yea.

Ss4ultimategohan said:
Isn't it stated that Dohko > Saga > Shaka (all before the 8th sense)? Shion is the weakest by far only because he never unlocked the 8th sense. Aiolos did get the 8th sense for a few minutes, so theoretically he should be their tier. After the 8th sense, are the power differences still the same, or are they more equalized? If not, I would say either Saga for the Galaxian Explosion or Shaka with hax. Otherwise, Dohko even though I honestly can't see him winning, but Saga himself said the Dohko was the strongest as of the Sanctuary Arc when 11 Gold Saints were alive. The link to that statement is in Dohko's profile.
But also it stated that Saga is the most powerful of the Gold Saints. (They said it in Soul of Gold too).

TakatoBlue said:
Ss4ultimategohan said:
But also it stated that Saga is the most powerful of the Gold Saints. (They said it in Soul of Gold too).

This series is kind of weird when it comes to that, because a guide said that Saga can't kill either Shion or Dohko at his peak, and they were even in strength, unless 200+ year old Dohko in the 18 year old body is weaker than actual 18 year old Dohko. Also, the pope said Dohko is the strongest early in the manga (before we know the pope was saga), but we always hear Saga is the strongest lol

Shion was old.

I think Dohko and Shion would win, if only Seventh Sense.

In Episode G Shion's power was compared to that of the universe's origin, albeit in a very small scale, with his Stardust Revolution, and Dohko is equal to him with Rozan's Hundred Rising Dragons. It's very likely that their attacks are At Least 3-C

Both Saga and Aiolos are constantly written as more powerful than Shaka, and with Infinity Break Aiolos could destroy the origin of Shaka's very life, attacking on an spiritual level.

I think this match would have no winner, though.

Shaka's hax are impressive, but remember even Ikki could counter them.

Matthew Schroeder said:
In Episode G Shion's power was compared to that of the universe's origin, albeit in a very small scale, with his Stardust Revolution, and Dohko is equal to him with Rozan's Hundred Rising Dragons. It's very likely that their attacks are At Least 3-C
that was Mu iirc

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
So, Shion´s durability is Galaxy if he is taken of guard?

Did Shion do the technique Dohko did to stay young? I honestly don't remember if that was stated or not, but I remember it said Saga can't kill Shion in his prime on Shion's profile. Old Shion would be a whole different case. If he's old, his stats can go down, unless he was driven with a specific purpose like the Lost Canvas Popes.

He never used the Misophetamenos. He aged, albeit slowly due to 7th Sense. The Taizen Encyclopedia states that Saga would be incapable of ever killing Shion in his prime, which would imply that his Galaxian Explosion wouldn't be potent enough.

If I had to choose a winner, I'd say Aiolos due to how Infinity Break functions and also being the first to reach the 8th Sense (Which is apparent from the many times his soul has appeared to and manifested it's Cosmos to both Aiolia and Seiya in Episode G and Classic. Had him not achieved it, he would be being tortured in Hell, and would never gather the souls of the other fallen Gold Saints)

Back