• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

EmperorDoom25 said:
Ionliosite said:
Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax..
Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse
Neferpitou for Low 7-C 4th spot, then

And remove her from the 8-A list

I read over her passives I didn't see anything that could actually deal with mercer, does her death manip work on undead? and driving mercer mad just leads to him gassing/infecting everything he can.

But does it work on undead? How long does the paralysis last, how complete is it? Does it paralyze on the molecular level? Madness and fear are just a bad idea to use on a creature that without sanity acts only to spread the infection.

Not sure about the undead part, but if he has a brain or a mind then it should work

The paralysis last forever unless Pitou leaves the place

Madness is so strong that he would just try to kill himself constantly

Really, cause he seems more liable to simply gass the area and run around trying to infect the world.

I read about that and one character had a mental breakdown while the other tried to kill himself. So it clearly can effect people in different ways, I doubt it will convince the virus to kill itself its far more likly to destroy the personality/mind of mercer and leave the virus following it's instincts to gass/infect.

How complete is the paraylisis? How disabling? Cause if it can't stop mercers every molecule he's liable to get pinned then gass

Death manip cant work on type seven immortality without showings so Im going to have to say no it can't without showings.

Paralysis makes you unable to take actions against her if you are close enough (but you can still run from her if gets lucky)

Her madness doesnt kill tho, Its Mercer that would try to kill himself because of madness...I know that he cant die, but still...

Also, she speedblitzes

Speed blitz doesn't matter when she literally cant kill. I just explained that mercer going insane isn't garenteed to make him kill himself and we have examples of mad viral carriers, the madness will destroy mercers personallity and leave the virus following it's base instinct to spread. especially as another character only suffered a mental breakdown. If the paraylsis isn't instant this makes it worse as alex is liable to do a few different things

Fair and I agree, if this were the higher teir mercer speed equal and mercer would insta gib with gass. This teir isn't liable to use gas as readily though and thus will likly get paralyzed and from there well...She needs to stay their to keep mercer down and she cant kill him...

No Satou can't be 1st for 6-A because he got a 2-C/2-B Teleportation ability.

Rimuru's most recent match with Arceus was not conclusive, btw. and the reasons for the win for Arceus in the previous matches are no longer valid, so not sure if they shouldn't just be tied for last 2-B position there.

At least 7-C (second key) Web Novel Rimuru could make it on the list I think, though admittedly probably only at 4th position aright now.

6-A and High 4-C keys for Web Novel Rimuru are disqualified for Acausality and 4D hax.

6-C key for Light Novel Rimuru is disqualified for Space-Time hax (which as I heard, is presumed to be 4D by definition).

High 7-A key for Light Novel Rimuru doesn't have any 4D hax I am aware of so he should be able to take part in it, sharing the first place with Smash characters in case of speed being equalized.

"Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional hax or AP then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said hax is pratically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimentional being and resistances."

I think that's pretty definite.

White Face maybe? Honestly didn't see if Low 2-C was full when I suggested him. Could have a chance tho.

@NeoSuperior, oh, then I guess Baal takes the first spot then.

Im not sure he has anything to bypass mercers regen and his ressurection only works once, so alex absorbs/gasses, he comes back process repeats... Saying that its my breif summation from a glance at his profile so I could be wrong,

Back