• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

Lucifer for 1A since he can literally kill 1As before they got their power (yes, you heard that right)

No offense to fans of CalebCity, of course. I genuinely love his content, but the profile was not something that could be used. The entire summary was basically made up, for one.

The Smashor said:
fak
I donno, put him against some of the characters already on the list I guess
Well, there´s still slots open at both tiers, so just putting him at the last place for now shouldn´t be too hard

I agree, though it's be fourth after Cueball (xkcd) goes back to spot 1

Friendly reminder that Cueball is not a smurf and stomps everyone currently in the 10-C list.

Also, Mysterious Stranger has type 9 immortality? Is that based on its true form? Cause if so it's a smurf, since it's true form exists outside linear time and is therefore higher D.

Also, can Xavier mindhax a typewriter? Cause if not 3043 has him beat.

Blahblah9755 said:
I agree, though it's be fourth after Cueball (xkcd) goes back to spot 1
Friendly reminder that Cueball is not a smurf and stomps everyone currently in the 10-C list.
Also, Mysterious Stranger has type 9 immortality? Is that based on its true form? Cause if so it's a smurf, since it's true form exists outside linear time and is therefore higher D.

Also, can Xavier mindhax a typewriter? Cause if not 3043 has him beat.

https://imgur.com/zawLYeV

https://imgur.com/zRWXlgS

Mysterious Stranger's time stuff

maybe I should reword it because his true form is essentially just the "collective" of all mysterious strangers but you can delete it if you want

Okay, I guess it's not a smurf. If I understand right, the true form is a collective of possibilities that exists on an alternate flow of time to the traditional linear one (so a curved time).

If you say so.

I've never really understood why "what does this character lead with" has anything to do with whether or not one character is objectively stronger than the other. If a character has flatout better powers, that should be the main deciding point in the end.

Although 8-A composite Akira doesn't even seem that haxed in the durability-negating sense, so I guess that's moot here anyway.

I understand that. It may surprise you, but I've been on this site for a long time.

My point is that said details are only relevant to specific fights, not a general question of which character is stronger than the other. Having one or two good moves that beat a guy you're fighting before he can pull anything out (just as an example) doesn't necessarily mean you're stronger than him if he has a ton of moves that are out and out better than yours are. It just means you avoided having to deal with his absurd powers because of something specific to the matchup between you two.

But, like I said, Akira doesn't even have that argument going for him, so it's ultimately moot in this case.

No, when she is non-corporeal she can't do anything and needs to be summoned again using a host body, so she's incapacitated.

Possession and type 6 also aren't combat applicable, but everything else is

Back