• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

2-A would-be any SMT protagonist that doesn't have 5D or higher protections stuff. Or people from D&D, IDK.

Its standard Type 5, gods are eternal and lack a way to die by any means. They can only be depowered, sealed or BFRed to the world of the dead, which prevents escape.

I was talking about her Type 9. Gods are made up of fortune energy and use fake bodies called dolls in order to manifest in the mortal world. While in the mortal world, dolls are very disposable, due to being able to hop in and out of them at will and due to Momiji owning multiple dolls. If a god is somehow "killed" they instantly rez in Takamagahara from which they can immediately come back to Earth. If a god is "killed" in Takamagahara, they instantly rez in Yomi, the land of the dead. Escaping Yomi is more complicated, but with the right equipment, it is possible. In essence, to get rid of her, you'd need to destroy her across 3 separate locations nigh simultaneously, 2 or which are in a separate dimension.

"you'd need to destroy her across 3 separate locations nigh simultaneously"

Well, I believe that's easy enough for an omnipresent. The seperate dimention bit is more tricky, though.

But if Slender just kills the avatar dosn't he win via incap?

Zilean is above Warframe, and I already said how Low 7-C should look like:

Ionliosite said:
Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax.

Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse

The God Of Procrastination said:
Why does he have mind manipulation and mind control listed separately?
I think Mind Control used to be a seperate power but it got folded into Mind Manipulation. I've seen that on alot of pages.

Back