• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

While Fugil resist that passive, he wouldn't resist the thought based mind manip. Sacred Eclipse on the other hand has more and better passives than him.

Does article canon SCP-682 belong on the 9-A list?

That's extended canon. Article canon has 3D immortality, low-godly only after incap time, and much fewer resistances and offensive hax.

Question, in order to qualify you must have hax = Or < the characters said tier??? If so.. then i think Saint Seiya Characters qualify (just not the gods)

EmperorDoom25 said:
Where does his Immortality type 9 comes from?
From the statements right after it's listed

Stated by Dr. Gears to simply a shell formed by 682's true form, and that damaging said shell in any way it is like shaving the hair off a human: annoying, but not deadly.
Stated by Dr. Crow to be simply a projection of the true 682 into our reality, with attacking it being the equivalent of poking your finger into a balloon : you're inside it, but still outside of it.
We don't get any information about 682's true form so we can't say it's higher-D, and he can still be incapped anyway.

Wait why is sacred eclipse in low 7-c if shes only likly to be low 7-c and higher? edit I thought she would have to sit solidly in that tier sorry if Im mistaken...

Is it really non-smurf if a human level character can participate for 10-B with galaxy level telekinesis and forcefields? Well, whatever...

So for a start I will just mention all my peeps from the regular list, except Noah, as they are no smurfs and take spots on the harder list.

So, The White Quee for 3-C and might as well nominate her for 4-B, since I think that will get a few free places.

Kumoko should place in 7-A as others said.

Toujou Karuna in High 8-C.

Hatou Manabu might take #1 9-B.

Fra (with Master) in High 7-C

To give other ideas:

Aburatori for 9-B

Vandalieu for 7-A (Though I doubt he would stay there...)

Hax can't be higher than the characters own dimensionality? I see, Saint Seiya Characters for 3-A should work but make sure to put a notation saying "Not the Gods" because they will eventually get a form of type 9 immortality later in the future if agreed upon that is...

but if were not including future revisions that will happen in over time....

then Saint Seiya character's can fill a pilthera of areas.. Such as Chronos High 2-A, Saint Seiya Characters for 2-A, and Saint Seiya characters for 3-A, and 2-C

Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax.

Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse

I purpose Sacred Eclipse for a spot on 8-B as well. Third will be good since I doubt she can defeat Misogi, Medaka or Iihiko.

I think a safe bet for Cole would probably be 3rd for now, as a genuinely don't know what competition is like for High 6-C.

The Wright Way said:
I think a safe bet for Cole would probably be 3rd for now, as a genuinely don't know what competition is like for High 6-C.
High 6-C is basically the same, excluding Mukuro since she has 4D sealing and maybe Neryscyllas, but I don't know about her and her abilities aren't explained on her profile.

I just realized my boy Evil Ernie could potentially take one of the 9-A spots.

His mindhax and regen have sure as shit given me a hard time as far as finding matches for him has gone.

Ernie has telepathy that works on over 95 million undead beings at once, and after he gains the ability to affect humans with it, he starts abusing it a lot.

Seems a lot more reliable than that beam of hers.

Ionliosite said:
Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax.
Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse
EmperorDoom25 said:
Neferpitou for Low 7-C 4th spot, then

And remove her from the 8-A list

Back