• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

Ionliosite said:
Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax.
Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse
Qouting this to make sure it isn't missed. Along with this mercer and Neferpitou are in the the running for fourth

Oh yeah, Tchernobog and Ishmael still exist as well.

Actually, Tchernobog might be able to win against a good chunk of the characters currently on the 8-A list, depending on what they can actually do to kill or incap him.

Ionliosite said:
Characters from Warframe should be removed from Low 7-C since iirc Earl said that they are likely going through revisions once the new game is out and might lose resistance to mindhax.
Jin Kisaragi should also be removed from Low 7-C because he is no longer that tier and he has 2-A hax on all his keys.

So Low 7-C should be:

1. Zilean

2. Characters from Rakudai

3. Sacred Eclipse
Neferpitou for Low 7-C 4th spot, then

And remove her from the 8-A list

While I don't feel like arguing about the higher ends of 2-B rn, Oryx, the Taken King already stomped rimuru and probably stomped Arceus in the hypothetical match between those two a while ago

The One Giver for 1-C and High 1-C.

The only character in WoD who isn't a Smurf who has a profile.

Amane is going to be affected by the revisions too iirc, so I guess he should be removed from 8-C and 8-B. @Earl Am I right?

Wait a sec, how is he gonna be 8-A if he fought againts base Ikki?

Edit: I just remembered that he is weaker than base Ikki, but its not like Ikki is baseline.

Technically the 9-A bracket has bloodlust so it's not 100% accurate to who the strongest characters would be.

No that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't suggest create another one when there's at least two current brackets.

Back