• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing before I rest, since 5-A is looking a little empty, how about this new guy for a spot?

*Passive deconstruction
*Only needs to open it's mouth to use Mind/Madness manipulation
*Decent Regen
*Reactive Evolution
*A bunch of helpful resists

Tbh there's probably a bunch of haxxed non-smurfs I'm forgetting but bah, I just want to see Monster Hunter represented on one of these lists even it's only temporary.

Last edited:
One last thing before I rest, since 5-A is looking a little empty, how about this new guy for a spot?

*Passive deconstruction
*Decent Regen
*Reactive Evolution

Tbh there's probably a bunch of haxxed non-smurfs I'm forgetting but bah, I just want to see Monster Hunter represented on one of these lists even it's only temporary.
Bumping this should be 4th.
This should be 3rd however isn't low 2-C range smurfy?

alright Naraku has been yeeted

*Passive deconstruction
*Decent Regen
*Reactive Evolution

Added.
Added.

Tomoki for a spot in 9C and 8A. He has passive mind hax in the millions

Demonic Eyes/Charm: Tomoki's eyes passively control the minds of those around him, making them favor him and submit to his demands. The influence of Tomoki's charm has spread across the entire Empire of Gritonia which has a population of several tens of millions. In addition, because of a special perfume made with Tomoki's charm power, a very large portion of the Limia kingdom is also under the effects of Tomoki's charm. The charm of Tomoki's demonic eyes also become more and more powerful with time.

Tomoki for a spot in 9C and 8A. He has passive mind hax in the millions

Demonic Eyes/Charm: Tomoki's eyes passively control the minds of those around him, making them favor him and submit to his demands. The influence of Tomoki's charm has spread across the entire Empire of Gritonia which has a population of several tens of millions. In addition, because of a special perfume made with Tomoki's charm power, a very large portion of the Limia kingdom is also under the effects of Tomoki's charm. The charm of Tomoki's demonic eyes also become more and more powerful with time.
Range and is it sight based

Supernatural luck is passive probability manipulation which type 4 stops in this context as he was unaffected by the simulation being manipulated to have him be killed even then doesn't Noth have the same problem as void knight.

One that isn't what Luck is as standard, two Acausality Type 4 doesn't protect against Luck, and three Acausality Type 4 doesn't even protect against Probability Manipulation as standard.

Four, Noth are Nonexistence in every way, shape, and form (or lack of form). Their is not a thing or way you can interact with them without being able to touch Nonexistence Type 2. (I think they are even harder to interact with them the regular Nonexistence Type 2 of Anima)

I would assume that his luck blocks attacks so probably not, anyway why can't Noth beat or incon the characters above them.

Lack or versatility perhaps? The principality is not that haxed aside of causing existential damage, aside of that is just a creature that teleport and punch hard. Plus, one nedds to find someone that can interact with it, otherwise the Noth neither can interact with its opponent and the match is an incon.

Lack or versatility perhaps? The principality is not that haxed aside of causing existential damage, aside of that is just a creature that teleport and punch hard. Plus, one needs to find someone that can interact with it, otherwise the Noth neither can interact with its opponent and the match is an incon.
Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance Negation (Noth are capable to damage any creature regardless of any special immunity or nature)

That is only removing invulnerability from the equation, reducing the fight to a melee match. But you're the ones that want to test its strength, so you're free to make a match to find out what happens.

They have a gnosis/natura requeriment to perceive things, few Noth (the ones of higher hierarchy) only see the world as few points separated hundreds of kilometers from each other. This is however based in one of the Q&A of the author, you can ignored until formally accepted, in which case it can fight anyone in the list.

Doesn't Noth scale to this dude who's Low 2-C?

Doesn't Noth scale to this dude who's Low 2-C?

that is their last key

And they are?
read the profile but TLDR;
and

read the profile but TLDR;
and
neither of them have 7B key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back