• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has an entire set of laws which include time and space as before him it was nothing but the Elder Gods.

Can either of them bypass mid godly regen and thought based matter manipulation at the atomic level?

also i don't see resistance to passive Heat, and Sense/Perception manipulation on but i could be blind

Hades would be about the same with how the underworld cosmology is setup. It takes in souls from the multiverse and their past, present and future. All done through Hades Divine will which upon entering his domain your immediately subjected to it.

i plan on doing a CRT soon about the 8th sense in the verse. im going to hate myself for all the editing that will involve ugh...

im preparing for it now and dreading it

Hades would be about the same with how the underworld cosmology is setup. It takes in souls from the multiverse and their past, present and future. All done through Hades Divine will which upon entering his domain your immediately subjected to it.

i plan on doing a CRT soon about the 8th sense in the verse. im going to hate myself for all the editing that will involve ugh...
nice!

oh I would love to be there once that CRT finishes! my sadism is skyrocketing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back