• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've nominated Tsuki ga Michibiku characters for the top spot of High 6-B and 6-B about 4-5 times now for like two months. With no change in sight kek.

and High 6-B may be arguable (Although I'd still say Alte at least wins against the top spots pretty comfortably), but 6-B certainly isn't.
I'll just leave this here again with regards to High 6-B and 6-B.

It's basically Nen Crush but instead of death you are knocked out instead.

Thoes that have strong enough willpower to shrug off mind control are still rendered paralyze until someone snap them out.

Blade has resisted mental I ducements before, from Lilith Temptation and Blackout Invoke, also from the Sixth Wave but that case may have been a special circunstance.

Blade has resisted mental I ducements before, from Lilith Temptation and Blackout Invoke, also from the Sixth Wave but that case may have been a special circunstance.
Woah, there calm down.

how good are these mental abilities? What does these abilities do exactly?

Lilith Temptation manipulate the target's perception and "send" to its "desired world".

Blackout Invoke allows the user to enter one's mind and look for memories, even those that were forgotten. In this instance, when Blade resisted it, it caused his memories to merge with reality, and sent Saten and Cruz to a warped past.

Sixth Wave its an attack that trap the target on its own mind during the equivalent of millions of years (it doesn't last this long, but the target feel it that way), causing the brain to die.

Lilith Temptation manipulate the target's perception and "send" to its "desired world".

Blackout Invoke allows the user to enter one's mind and look for memories, even those that were forgotten. In this instance, when Blade resisted it, it caused his memories to merge with reality, and sent Saten and Cruz to a warped past.

Sixth Wave its an attack that trap the target on its own mind during the equivalent of millions of years (it doesn't last this long, but the target feel it that way), causing the brain to die.
None of them sound like Madness Manip resistance to me. And Ark aura casually knocked out an entire squad by flaring it

They are mental manip (first and second one are perception and memory manip respectively), just as madness manip is. Can't guarantee their potency tho.

They are mental manip (first and second one are perception and memory manip respectively), just as madness manip is. Can't guarantee their potency tho
Well, from other debate I have with Madness Manip type 3 is that they need resistance to it which Ark have.

And well, from what I have seen so far Ark's aura have "better potency" by the wiki usual standard since it's affect more people from the evidence that you have presented to me so far.

Well, if the main reason why Vecna won was due "lol smurf hax", and is not actually smurf, then I believe the match would be remade. Btw, Nameless isn't even the strongest in that department (maybe other profiles hasn't been updated), although he is certainly the most difficult to kill.

Anyways I think Aslan should take the empty spot, since while he should be capable of inconning Anos and Graham he probably doesn't beat anyone on their level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back