• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Both are 4-A and speed is equal
This is Star King Kirito

images

images

Votes:

Dracula:
Kirito:
Incon:

Hmm... I guess this match is a stomp until I make a CRT for SAO's Resistance to Soul Manipulation and/or if Dracula can resist Ice Manipulation (+Life Drain (Optional; Used if needed))
Even if Kirito gets soul hax immunity, he still gets rekd by the other passives, they're all 4-D.

Dracula still screws over with law hax, transmutation, and corruption
Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic)
Law Manipulation and Physics Manipulation (The reverse Castle is upside down on top of the regular Castle and is perfectly capable of being that way, with candles and fires are burning upside down, waterfalls falling up and rivers are all upside down as well. Nation of Fools and Burnt Paradies, which are created by Brauner, don't abide logic and have enemies on walls or ceiling walking perfectly fine, geometry defying gravity, candles burning upside down, and many other examples)
I don't see transmutation on his profile
Dracula's Curse: Dracula is capable of cursing humanity as a whole through Dracula's Curse. The curse is pestilent, and festers in the hearts of humans over time, corrupting them into insanity and murderous rage. If not stopped by Hector in 1479, Dracula's Curse could have destroyed all of mankind.
How are these passives if these are what we are talking about?
Mind Hax: Kirito resists
Possession sounds like it inclines with Mind Hax
Either way, I'm gonna hold off the match until later

Dracula Stomps. He have many hax that it would defeat Kirito and he has many resistences against many abilities of Kirito. DRACULA WINS.

Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic)
Law Manipulation and Physics Manipulation (The reverse Castle is upside down on top of the regular Castle and is perfectly capable of being that way, with candles and fires are burning upside down, waterfalls falling up and rivers are all upside down as well. Nation of Fools and Burnt Paradies, which are created by Brauner, don't abide logic and have enemies on walls or ceiling walking perfectly fine, geometry defying gravity, candles burning upside down, and many other examples)
I don't see transmutation on his profile
Dracula's Curse: Dracula is capable of cursing humanity as a whole through Dracula's Curse. The curse is pestilent, and festers in the hearts of humans over time, corrupting them into insanity and murderous rage. If not stopped by Hector in 1479, Dracula's Curse could have destroyed all of mankind.
How are these passives if these are what we are talking about?
Mind Hax: Kirito resists
Possession sounds like it inclines with Mind Hax
Either way, I'm gonna hold off the match until later
1. Possession is separate from Mindhax

Those passives make him win, but they wouldn't save his ass from incap
An infinite amount of people
1 Dumb Question and 1 Simple Question:
1.) Does Dracula's Passive Mind Hax require direct contact/eye contact?
2.) Who has the AP Advantage?
1. Possession is separate from Mindhax
Power Over Humans: Vampires are influential and seductive creatures, whose dark aura extends into the hearts and minds of men. They can easily control human minds, often passively, turning them into their mindless slaves, possessing them, or even charming them. They can influence their hearts and lead them to evil, as seen when Carmilla started the Witch Hunts across Europe by whispering into the hearts of men. Human souls can also be easily controlled by vampires, as seen when both Elizabeth Bathory and Brauner wielded the souls of the deceased in World War I and II for their purposes.
Are you sure?

Back