• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 7: You Can (Not) Make A Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it only like three transcendences above baseline? Based on Meng Hao's profile.

Even 3 transcendences above baseline would put them on 5th place, since current 5th, Hiroshi Miwa, is only 2.

Actually, isn't the true TOAA greater than 3.

He should be 4 since he transcends TAOO, who is 1 transcendence above oblivion, Oblivion is 1 transcendence of his facets such as the house of ideas, which is transcendent of MM, who is one transcendence of Eternity

Discussing it doesn't mean wanting to partake in it, not all discussions, if you count literally 5 posts on this thread, are out of want for it, Rather then necessity. Unless you're referring to the thread that decided our tiering system which is a current mess.

So they care enough about the accuracy in the 1-A spot.

Someone actually enjoy putting their favorite character on the spot, so thats only you LOL.

<Someone actually enjoy putting their favorite character on the spot, so thats only you LOL.

Are you implying I'm the only guy that enjoys putting a character I like in a spot?

Nah, there is someone who are hate their favorite character to be taken down like you, but on the other hand someone enjoying makes their favorite character to take the spot of your favorite character.

Yeah, thats Subjective, im actually enjoy the process of a character who trying to climb and kick my fav character from the spot.

It's monday mourning and I have nothing better to do, so I decided to put Zonda against the Instant Death character I thought she couldn't defeat because they have a huge speed difference and, upon actually reading the page, may be possible to defeat. Here it is: Battle for 5th strongest Low 7-B.

As I mentioned before, Gunvolt should tie with Ninja in High 7-C since they basically have the same gimmick.

If Immeasurable isn't smurf then Xue Ying for 6-c in speed unequal. He should beat Nr.5, 4 and 3. Not sure about Number 2. and 1.

Ion is the main supporter of Bahamut and the OP. If he agrees on the warframes stomping he'll put it there, if no he'll respond on the thread.

It's a win win honestly.

About Morderkaiser, make the match boi.

Edit: Actually since Morde is beating Liliana i guess i should make the match.

The meme above is funny for all the wrong reasons since Ed is actually right in that instance.

If anything 4-D counts as Smurfery and if you are travelling to another plane or whatnot it is a different space-time altogether so. It is, by definition 'another'. You name it yourself, as you make your own argument.

If it was any place entirely within the same universe/plane of existence that can be reached by normal means of travel, fair enough. But the moment you go 'another plane/dimension/space/what you have it'... Doesn't matter the size or nature of the plane itself.

...What matters more is what you needed to cross to reach it and/or methods employed. And I think it's common sense to everyone in this forum that no matter how much 3-D movement you employ... You are never, utterly or absolutely by any means ever reaching another plane of existence altogether.

So if you want to bend the rules of common sense for the sake of these matches and work on twisted thoughts for dimensional travel, by all means be my guest.

But don't embarass yourself making poor memes towards someone who has reasons to disagree.

Considering that people relate "smurfness" to range most of the time, I would say that the term itself and its rules are pretty arbitrary.

You could read it again, then.

I read it again and nothing that's explained there hasn't been taken into count here.

When you say that and make zero counter points to it, it doesn't sound convincing at all.

Even moreso when others who read it understood the point.

Anyway, this thread would likely have to be closed tomorrow considering I don't want to lose comments once the forum lockdown happens, to carry as it was after the move. So if someone has something to say, better hurry up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back