• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 7: You Can (Not) Make A Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last thread (3 actually) which not even one is concluded it was decided to go for unquantifiable hundreds + till a common accord accepted result is taken in.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Uh

That's not dimensionally higher, which is what the rules are.

A 9-B with a 9-A attack is not a smurf, and a 3-A with a High 3-A attack also isn't a smurf.
Since when are those the rules?

Although the former no the latter yes

if a character 1 asks a question to make character 2 become a lower D (like from 3D to 2D after 1D and then to 0D but still bring it to -1D then -2D and thus to "negative infinity") would it be smurf?

if that counts as a smurf then black holes are smurf? I mean they are gravity enough to affect space time and can cause 3D beings to drop to 0D

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Does it?

Acrually, is there a solid definition of smurf?
Since the first time someone used this term in the original strongest for every tier, "smurf" means a 3D with higher D hax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Acrually, is there a solid definition of smurf?
There is one, it's literally on the top of the OP: Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional abilities or stats then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example).

Schnee One said:
Anybody have any issues with me adjusting some things on the list? Because there were quite a few people who showed tha their character was stronger but still haven't got on the list.
I do have issues, because I was never shown the matches when those characters were proven stronger and thus weren't added.

Does she have 2-B resistances or something?

What makes her deserving of a spot?

...By the way, if being a dream is enough for AE type 1, there's definitely some AE type 1's in verses I've worked on...

YungManzi said:
Does she have 2-B resistances or something?
What makes her deserving of a spot?

...By the way, if being a dream is enough for AE type 1, there's definitely some AE type 1's in verses I've worked on...
existance erausre,conceptual attacks

YungManzi said:
ehhh, they have more statements than just being a dream, they are also for all sense and purposes "fictional"

Well, plenty of other things are "fictional", like illusions for example.

Or thoughts and desires.

All of that stuff is just as abstract and fictional as a dream. But when I asked if being one is considered AE type 1, I got, "That's just non-corporeal"

fictional more in the fictional character sense, like characters from an anime or similar

Thoughts are considered Type 1 AE already, don't know about desires

BTW, here's the reasoning used for their AE

"The Kantan are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect"

Right so High 7A needs to be fixed.

Cole is Not 3, he's 5 at best here, IDK what makes Neigi so strong but Cole sure as hell does not beat Mogami speed Unequal or not.

Second Christ does not beat Mogami either due to his lack of NPI or possession resistance, Edel can't beat a Mogami either.

3. Should just be Neigi

4. Just Mogami

5. Just Cole

I went through Negi's profile and apparently he doesn't resist Mogami's level of mind-hax nor does he resist lifeforce-drain, both of which Mogami starts with and are thought-based. Not sure why he's above him in that regard.

Negi has some high hax of posssesion or mind hax ( not sure which) but it's over 12 billion in potency.

Zaratthustra said:
Negi has some high hax of posssesion or mind hax ( not sure which) but it's over 12 billion in potency.
Up to his High 7-A key I see none of that.

Possible for his higher key then, I'm not knowledgeable on the verse, I just remember it from a Yhwach vs Negi. Likely in a higher key. But anyway, make a match, that's the rule to go up in tier stated by Ion.

Planck69 said:
Zaratthustra said:
Up to his High 7-A key I see none of that.
He only have that on his last key. 12Billion(current population in the solar system) + all the people that have died.

Lemme try to establish this as well

Negi can't put down Cole, AND he gets fear haxed by Edelweiss.

Unless Second Christ can compete with Edel, both Negi and SC should be off top 5 in favor of the top 3 that Planck mentioned, Cole at 4, and Edel 5.

Though Mogami might beat Alakazam

Actually, TSC has NPI due Second Sight (it can touch the "unseen ones", that are ghost and evil spirits).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back